Minister Jap: SINGLE MOTHERS NEVER DO WHATS BEST FOR THE CHILD

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I knew better than to respond to this post. I'm going to be kicking myself for the rest of the week.

I never said they said go out and get women pregnant. I said they are anti marriage and also shit on women who have kids out of wedlock.

No one wants to stop fucking either, and many are about that RAW life.

i was waiting for the raw response.

you know that saying, "raw" on bgol is a joke. c'mon man.....

again, most of the men on bgol are only anti-marriage for single men that do not want kids. i can't even think of a post where someone seriously is advocating for impregnating a woman outside of marriage.

and don't go find a series of dudes bullshitting like they are in the barbershop talking shit about "raw" and "imma knock her up" or "she got me for 18 years." you know that those are not serious posts.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This shit is funny. Same dudes in here hating in single mothers are the same dudes talking about raw and that they'll never get married.

Some of you incel dudes in here just need to admit y'all hate women cause y'all love these "women ain't shit" videos.

Bunch of weirdos in here.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
They think being cagey while piling a lot of shit into paragraphs distracts from what is actually being discussed. I am laser-focused and I cut through bullshit with yes or no questions.

These single mothers are out of control, we see on FB, tik tok, twitter, regular media, and in real life. Until other women start stepping up and checking these hoes, nothing will change. We need more married black men and women. then we will have more communities and more of an impact on our children's future. Fuck everything else.

I don't know what single mothers are doing on social media. I only see tiktok vids if they get posted on Twitter or Facebook. I know my friends experiences, a lot of these up and coming young folks are off the chained because they are conditioned to perform for clicks and views.

That said, I am absolutely profamily, and I prefer black marriage and black relationships, but I am not hostile toward interracial couples and would not counsel someone to bypass a person they are otherwise compatible with because they aren't black. Their attitudes and thoughts on race would need to be examined tho. A lot of people can be anti black otherwise and have a low opinion of black people in general, but see you as an exception to all the stereotypical racial views they hold.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This shit is funny. Same dudes in here hating in single mothers are the same dudes talking about raw and that they'll never get married.

Some of you incel dudes in here just need to admit y'all hate women cause y'all love these "women ain't shit" videos.

Thank God a man said it. They try to act like I'm imagining all the stuff I've read over the years.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Your corny ass needs to stfu. Caping ain't going to get you no pussy.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Women that have kids out of wedlock should be shitted on.

I'm not going to shit on a woman for not taking the easy way out and having an abortion. Get your male brethren in check. Especially the ones who refuse to wear a condom. Several have said on here that if a woman won't do xyz, they will get a woman to will and don't mind telling her so to bring the point home.

So when you have men threatening to leave over xyz, don't be surprised when women comply.

It's not only on the men tho. Women need to get their own BC, tho some can't take it for various reasons. Many couldn't afford it, but since the ACA was put into effect and often will cover it, unwanted births and abortions are down. Thanks, Obama.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I don't know what single mothers are doing on social media. I only see tiktok vids if they get posted on Twitter or Facebook. I know my friends experiences, a lot of these up and coming young folks are off the chained because they are conditioned to perform for clicks and views.

That said, I am absolutely profamily, and I prefer black marriage and black relationships, but I am not hostile toward interracial couples and would not counsel someone to bypass a person they are otherwise compatible with because they aren't black. Their attitudes and thoughts on race would need to be examined tho. A lot of people can be anti black otherwise and have a low opinion of black people in general, but see you as an exception to all the stereotypical racial views they hold.
This is your most rational post on the subject. One would argue that if you are pro-family, i.e. kids in wedlock, then how can you stand for single women choosing to give birth to bastards?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But none of these "horrible" single mothers that dudes like him love to complain about made the children by all by themselves. :dunno:
Is there another video dedicated to complaining about shitty/absentee fathers...?
:idea:

(Or does he still only whine about (Black) women?)
this is the shit I be saying!!!!
she didnt magically fuck herself & have her children.....
a lotta chicks get knocked up by dudes who are just looking for fuck trophies ( the kids), other dudes knock women up because they know their relationship with them is fucked & over sooner than later.... knocking the chick up specifically so nobody else will want to date her! A lotta bitchassness going on!

more black men grow up without a father in the house.... so where are all of these men who hate single mothers???? I dnt date single mothers for the obvious reasons but I dnt theink their single motherhood promotes hyper sexual activity & availability.... niggaahz have serious issues with their mtohers & project it onto the women they are or were with & if not that... they pick women like their mothers who share similar types of life situations to have children with. :lol: :smh:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Your corny ass needs to stfu. Caping ain't going to get you no pussy.

You better see the shit I post. I'm not pressed for pussy.

I'm just amused how some of you incel niggas on here get all worked up around shit that dogs out women. Kevin Samuels, single mothers on and on and on.

As I said before.....you dudes in here are weird as fuck. I really didn't think Black incels existed but a lot of you BGOL dudes got me changing my mind about that.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I'm not going to shit on a woman for not taking the easy way out and having an abortion. Get your male brethren in check. Especially the ones who refuse to wear a condom. Several have said on here that if a woman won't do xyz, they will get a woman to will and don't mind telling her so to bring the point home.

So when you have men threatening to leave over xyz, don't be surprised when women comply.

It's not only on the men tho. Women need to get their own BC, tho some can't take it for various reasons. Many couldn't afford it, but since the ACA was put into effect and often will cover it, unwanted births and abortions are down. Thanks, Obama.

i agree with this post.

the reason i don't have kids is i NEVER wanted to be on child support and i had shit to lose. i also only messed with women that had shit to lose.

too many of these dudes and women don't have shit to lose.

and too many of these women see babies as a check either from child support or from government programs. even if the dude doesn't pay the government will. i have never seen as many single mothers as i do in memphis. and alot of them have multiple baby daddies. which means that they didn't learn the first time. WTF????

dudes need to protect their seed. and women need to protect their womb.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
so using your stats that means 80% of women are not being abused.

i would rather operate off of the 80% than the 20% if i am trying to prove an argument.

Again, it's not a vast majority, but it's a lot of individuals. We aren't talking about 20% of 100 where we have just 20 ppl walking around. Thats 20% of 160 million people which means we have 32 million women walking around this country with varying degrees of damage and trauma as a result. Women who may not be able to have healthy relationships. Who don't always report their assaults or get therapy. If their abuse started as a child, they may not know how to break the cycle and can help pass it on because that is their normal, effed up as it is. Men on here have discussed being friends with and in relationships with sexual abuse survivors. It's not a cake walk. Most women aren't going to just shake it off and function normally in all areas of their lives.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Again, it's not a vast majority, but it's a lot of individuals. We aren't talking about 20% of 100 where we have just 20 ppl walking around. Thats 20% of 160 million people which means we have 32 million women walking around this country with varying degrees of damage and trauma as a result. Women who may not be able to have healthy relationships. Who don't always report their assaults or get therapy. If their abuse started as a child, they may not know how to break the cycle and can help pass it on because that is their normal, effed up as it is. Men on here have discussed being friends with and in relationships with sexual abuse survivors. It's not a cake walk. Most women aren't going to just shake it off and function normally in all areas of their lives.

at least 80% are doing fine. let's not move the goal posts from the initial discussion.

and i don't believe that 20% number. nowadays if you tell a chick you prefer that she wears her natural hair over a weave/wig that is considered mental abuse. gtfo.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This is your most rational post on the subject. One would argue that if you are pro-family, i.e. kids in wedlock, then how can you stand for single women choosing to give birth to bastards?

How can I stand it? LOL How can I stop it? If I have the opportunity to speak into someone's life I will always caution them to avoid getting intimately involved with someone too soon. Stress they can always have those experiences later and when they get older they will see their bodies and their value differently. That we aren't trying to stop them from having fun, just want to protect them and their future.
Give examples of manipulation to avoid. Stress safe sex and being prepared if they are going to do it anyway. Most don't want to hear this. Hell when I was a kid, I didn't want to listen. Did you?

The world has a whole diff message for them. They don't want to be the only virgin. Men/boys are taught to get what they can by any means necessary, to. Lie to girls, act like you like them. Threaten, manipulate. No one is telling them to hold themselves sacred. Women used to be taught to protect themselves, their virtue and reputation but now they are being taught to bust it wide open, twerk and set up an OF. Men on here have said sucking dick is just like kissing now. No big deal.

The thing that used to keep most people in check - the church - many are also against. And the church has its own problems, but when one encourages people to turn away from God, to say there is no God, no consequences for their actions beyond the immediate, don't be surprised when people only act upon and do what feels good to them and only benefits themselves with out consideration for others. Does one need to go to church or be religious to live by some sort of moral code? Not necessarily. But much of the rationalization for people doing what they do is often couched in arguments against the church, so it's a natural offshoot to reject any teaching about self control and anything that seems close to a biblical teaching or mandate.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
The thing that used to keep most people in check - the church - many are also against. And the church has its own problems, but when one encourages people to turn away from God, to say there is no God, no consequences for their actions beyond the immediate, don't be surprised when people only act upon and do what feels good to them and only benefits themselves with out consideration for others. Does one need to go to church or be religious to live by some sort of moral code? Not necessarily. But much of the rationalization for people doing what they do is often couched in arguments against the church, so it's a natural offshoot to reject any teaching about self control and anything that seems close to a biblical teaching or mandate.

The church is the most parentalistic, patriarchal institution in all of America and when you trickle it down to the black community its run counter to the domina messaging of the last 30 years of “strong-independent woman” whose got her own and doesn’t need a man in the house or in her life. So, to put organized religion back at the forefront of what’s needed to control the glorification of single motherhood is to then restrict what modern woman (and man) can, or supposedly should, do with their bodies and lives.

FWIW, I don’t know that this lie about how God will reign fire and brimstone upon those who don’t follow his teachings has served to do much beyond creating past generations of woman who put on a good face while living miserable subservient lives. But even still, at the height of the church going black family, there was still women getting pregnant before marriage, we just don’t normalize it nor make it seems “right”. How many stories have you heard about how your teenaged aunt such and such got “sent down south” for a little while back in the day? Religion and the church ain’t stop single folks from screwing raw dog, it just made it taboo.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How can I stand it? LOL How can I stop it? If I have the opportunity to speak into someone's life I will always caution them to avoid getting intimately involved with someone too soon. Stress they can always have those experiences later and when they get older they will see their bodies and their value differently. That we aren't trying to stop them from having fun, just want to protect them and their future.
Give examples of manipulation to avoid. Stress safe sex and being prepared if they are going to do it anyway. Most don't want to hear this. Hell when I was a kid, I didn't want to listen. Did you?

The world has a whole diff message for them. They don't want to be the only virgin. Men/boys are taught to get what they can by any means necessary, to. Lie to girls, act like you like them. Threaten, manipulate. No one is telling them to hold themselves sacred. Women used to be taught to protect themselves, their virtue and reputation but now they are being taught to bust it wide open, twerk and set up an OF. Men on here have said sucking dick is just like kissing now. No big deal.

Interesting point you made about church. I grew up in church, so I would be lying if I said that I didn’t get some of my moral teachings from church. However, I’m atheist now, but I still hold much of my moral teachings from what I grew up on. My soon to be 13 year old would be considered agnostic because I wanted her to figure out this God thing on her own. However, morally, she is guided by what guided me and the morals I learned within my environment, which can from my parents and church.

Today, there is a stigma attached to the Black church, and I understand why. But morality is definitely environmental based and if the teachings aren’t proper, then many people will become products of their environment.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
at least 80% are doing fine. let's not move the goal posts from the initial discussion.

and i don't believe that 20% number. nowadays if you tell a chick you prefer that she wears her natural hair over a weave/wig that is considered mental abuse. gtfo.

Black people are 13% of the population. Using this logic, should the 87% who are doing fine and have no issues with law enforcement or racism etc not have to take into consideration what affects our communities and eventually the nation as a whole? If so you just gave every white politician an out. I know different subject, but the parallel is there.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thank God a man said it. They try to act like I'm imagining all the stuff I've read over the years.
this is the shit I be saying!!!!
she didnt magically fuck herself & have her children.....
a lotta chicks get knocked up by dudes who are just looking for fuck trophies ( the kids), other dudes knock women up because they know their relationship with them is fucked & over sooner than later.... knocking the chick up specifically so nobody else will want to date her! A lotta bitchassness going on!

more black men grow up without a father in the house.... so where are all of these men who hate single mothers???? I dnt date single mothers for the obvious reasons but I dnt theink their single motherhood promotes hyper sexual activity & availability.... niggaahz have serious issues with their mtohers & project it onto the women they are or were with & if not that... they pick women like their mothers who share similar types of life situations to have children with. :lol: :smh:
Z-KXRuSbmvqC6d0FyHu5TGwTgQQ7q8-83rGIyA7OCAoEsSsmzj7DvIrh1m8kKS6gkDrBzqs_b4Vt4KdVtootDAoKzg8UE2TMSeLiW_J5ziwU=s0-d

BOOM!!!!!

Bottom line:
Far too many dudes here actually HATE women.
More importantly, they hate Black women in particular.
These dudes applaud any person who'll openly show contempt for Black women and label it as "calling out women on their bullshit" or "keeping it real" or "standing up for men".
This is why they gravitate to misogynistic, Black woman hating clowns like Tommy Sotomayor, Sgt Wille Pete, Kevin Samuels, Tariq Nasheed, Oshey Duke Jackson, David Carroll, Umar Johnson and others who virtually do nothing BUT complain about Black women. And especially single Black mothers... :smh:

Those men are doing much of the exact same damage to The Black Community as these folks here:
130717214629-exp-pmt-larry-elder-stupid-rachel-jeantel-00015212-story-top.jpg
567af6a8fd7f9091db74860f4215ea598b-12-candace-owens.rsocial.w1200.jpg
JesseLeePeterson_small.jpg

160718213040-26-rnc-gallery-0718-exlarge-169.jpg
tatum.jpg
Allen-West-on-CHS-010720.jpeg

dash.jpg
sen-tim-scott-r-sc.jpg
DiamondAndSilk1-1.png

- Blaming single Black motherhood for much of the ills of The Black Community.
- Saying that there's a disproportionate number of Black female welfare recipients in the Black Community.
- Telling Black people to embrace a more traditional/patriarchal American (White) values.
- Saying that absentee fathers in the home are destroying the Black family.
- Blaming Barack Obama for everything. Or for not doing enough for Black people.

What's even sadder about this is, the dudes here who follow those YouTube clowns can't even see (nor do they actually care) about the damage being done to The Black Community. They only care about one thing: Hurting Black women... :smh:

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Black people are 13% of the population. Using this logic, should the 87% who are doing fine and have no issues with law enforcement or racism etc not have to take into consideration what affects our communities and eventually the nation as a whole? If so you just gave every white politician an out. I know different subject, but the parallel is there.

0*TLQnCt7pTKewbOOR.jpg

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the most part, yes. Talk to your BGOL brethren tho who say marriage is not for men anymore, and anyone making good money should avoid it at all costs, while at the same time shitting on single mothers and complaining about oow births and baby mama drama. How many young men under their influence are they preaching this philosophy to?

That's a closed minded way of thinking about it

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Z-KXRuSbmvqC6d0FyHu5TGwTgQQ7q8-83rGIyA7OCAoEsSsmzj7DvIrh1m8kKS6gkDrBzqs_b4Vt4KdVtootDAoKzg8UE2TMSeLiW_J5ziwU=s0-d

BOOM!!!!!

Bottom line:
Far too many dudes here actually HATE women.
More importantly, they hate Black women in particular.
These dudes applaud any person who'll openly show contempt for Black women and label it as "calling out women on their bullshit" or "keeping it real" or "standing up for men".
This is why they gravitate to misogynistic, Black woman hating clowns like Tommy Sotomayor, Sgt Wille Pete, Kevin Samuels, Tariq Nasheed, Oshey Duke Jackson, David Carroll, Umar Johnson and others who virtually do nothing BUT complain about Black women. And especially single Black mothers... :smh:

Those men are doing much of the exact same damage to The Black Community as these folks here:
130717214629-exp-pmt-larry-elder-stupid-rachel-jeantel-00015212-story-top.jpg
567af6a8fd7f9091db74860f4215ea598b-12-candace-owens.rsocial.w1200.jpg
JesseLeePeterson_small.jpg

160718213040-26-rnc-gallery-0718-exlarge-169.jpg
tatum.jpg
Allen-West-on-CHS-010720.jpeg

dash.jpg
sen-tim-scott-r-sc.jpg
DiamondAndSilk1-1.png

- Blaming single Black motherhood for much of the ills of The Black Community.
- Saying that there's a disproportionate number of Black female welfare recipients in the Black Community.
- Telling Black people to embrace a more traditional/patriarchal American (White) values.
- Saying that absentee fathers in the home are destroying the Black family.
- Blaming Barack Obama for everything. Or for not doing enough for Black people.

What's even sadder about this is, the dudes here who follow those YouTube clowns can't even see (nor do they actually care) about the damage being done to The Black Community. They only care about one thing: Hurting Black women... :smh:

It's easy to say 'your a hater' than actually having a discussion

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's easy to say 'your a hater' than actually having a discussion
My man, these dudes aren't at all interested in "having a discussion" on the subject.
I believe this is because:
- They hate Black women.
- They only want to assign the blame for the ills of the Black Community on Black women.
- They are weak themselves and refuse to take responsibility for their own problems and poor choices.
- Blame ALL Black women because a particular woman didn't choose them or hurt them.
- Desire women of other races, but need to bash sisters for some reason.

There are other excuses reasons involved here, but these are just some of the ones I could immediately think of... :dunno:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My man, these dudes aren't at all interested in "having a discussion" on the subject.
I believe this is because:
- They hate Black women.
- They only want to assign the blame for the ills of the Black Community on Black women.
- They are weak themselves and refuse to take responsibility for their own problems and poor choices.
- Blame ALL Black women because a particular woman didn't choose them or hurt them.
- Desire women of other races, but need to bash sisters for some reason.

There are other excuses reasons involved here, but these are just some of the ones I could immediately think of... :dunno:

But CptMARVEL I've never seen an instance of that here.

I've heard of guys I could put in that category like:
Tommy Sotomayor
Jason Black

But I've never had a discussion with someone on here yet that would lead me to believe any of these dudes hate women.
Can you show me irrefutable evidence of this please? If I may so ask.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But CptMARVEL I've never seen an instance of that here.

I've heard of guys I could put in that category like:
Tommy Sotomayor
Jason Black

But I've never had a discussion with someone on here yet that would lead me to believe any of these dudes hate women.
Can you show me irrefutable evidence of this please? If I may so ask.
I'll do you one better.
Rather than asking me to provide you with "irrefutable proof" of their stance on the subject, I'll simply suggest that you do the research and draw your own conclusion. More directly, I challenge you to search this site and make up your own mind as opposed to me doing the work for you.

This is a particular journey of the mind that you must take on your own... :popcorn: