The Biden administration says it may restart construction of the border wall to fill 'gaps' left by Trump

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
For you to say that Biden is no different than Trump I have to conclude that statement to be the product of ignorance.. Or perhaps you were just being provocative. In any event the assertion is just plain wrong as evidenced by verifiable and irrefutable facts differentiating both.
It's his opinion...can you provide facts to counter?

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's his opinion...can you provide facts to counter?

Oh please, I could easily provide you list of ten major things in a minute, but something tells me you and Jes McKenzie still would not not be convinced Trump and Biden are about as opposite as two people could be. :hmm:

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Facts that you closeted Trump supporters will then ignore? You don't argue in good faith so there is nothing to gain talking to you both siders. Carry on coon.
Like I mentioned to the other guy. The "you're a trump supporter" retort is very lazy. I do not support any politician in reality. The end result is usually the same especially when it comes to black people

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Oh please, I could easily provide you list of ten major things in a minute, but something tells me you and Jes McKenzie still would not not be convinced Trump and Biden are about as opposite as two people could be. :hmm:
Hyperbole

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Considering america gives them billions in support and uses them as a proxy in the middle east she should have an answer. The problem is she has to play both sides so she doesn't fuck up her bag she gets from the israel lobby.

It's genocide plain and simple

You dont understand what I wrote and you didnt answer my question.

AOC doesn't even have 50% of the information needed to have a worthwhile answer.

She isnt in a position to have that information and that answer.

Israelis asking Americans to solve their problems are just playing useless political games. We cant solve their problems. They will have to do it themselves.

Why are you supporting them playing these games?

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
You dont understand what I wrote and you didnt answer my question.

AOC doesn't even have 50% of the information needed to have a worthwhile answer.

She isnt in a position to have that information and that answer.

Israelis asking Americans to solve their problems are just playing useless political games. We cant solve their problems. They will have to do it themselves.

Why are you supporting them playing these games?
Why do you think she doesn't have any information? I mean other then the fact that she is dumb

What problems do you think israelis want americans to solve? Do you have an understanding of what has been going on in that are since Israel was made a country on palestinian land in 1942?

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Why do you think she doesn't have any information? I mean other then the fact that she is dumb

What problems do you think israelis want americans to solve? Do you have an understanding of what has been going on in that are since Israel was made a country on palestinian land in 1942?

She doesn't have the information because she isnt in touch with either the Israeli government or the Palestinian representatives in a way that would have her in the know.

Now for the 3rd time, answer my question.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
She doesn't have the information because she isnt in touch with either the Israeli government or the Palestinian representatives in a way that would have her in the know.

She's a member of Congress though, which authorizes direct financial aid and support for Israel yearly.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I would rather deal with an open white supremacist than a closet one. A closet white supremacist like Jim Jones would have you drinking poison telling you it’s a natural herbal drink that’ll give you energy. Or, a closet white supremacist like Biden will have you taking a vaccine shot making you think you’d be immune when really your ass is about to expire.
yep pretty much

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered

That's bullshit..she knows

What's ya question?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
She's a member of Congress though, which authorizes direct financial aid and support for Israel yearly.

You think all members of congress get all of the information regarding Israeli/Palestinian relations?

AOC probably doesn't know anymore about this stuff then you and I.

Seriously, this stuff's been going on for decades, governments of numerous countries have tried to settle this issue and little progress has been made at all since the beginning, but hey lets see if this relatively new member of congress has the answer to the question NO ONE ELSE has been able to find.

Why are you people helping them play their political games???

Reactions: BKF

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
You think all members of congress get all of the information regarding Israeli/Palestinian relations?

AOC probably doesn't know anymore about this stuff then you and I.

Seriously, this stuff's been going on for decades, governments of numerous countries have tried to settle this issue and little progress has been made at all since the beginning, but hey lets see if this relatively new member of congress has the answer to the question NO ONE ELSE has been able to find.

Why are you people helping them play their political games???
You need to educate yourself on the "issue" as you call it. It's not an issue it's apartheid and genocide. Israel controls the water, electricity, and movement of palestinians. They have taken over more and more of there land since they became a country in 1942. This is general information. There is no reason why AOC or any other politician doesn't know other then to play ignorant because israel lines their pockets.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
She knows what?

How to make peace between Israelis and Palestinians?

Lmao.

My question is why are you supporting Israeli political games?
I'm not supporting israeli games. I despise israeli occupation and oppression.

Yea stop giving israeli billions of dollars that's how you start to make peace. She knows this

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Wait a minute... I'm genuinely confused here.

So are you ADOS cats now against the border wall being finished? Or are you for it being finished?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not supporting israeli games. I despise israeli occupation and oppression.

Yea stop giving israeli billions of dollars that's how you start to make peace. She knows this

You are supporting their games by sharing tweets about Israelis asking Americans how they are going to fix Israeli problems.

Good job buddy.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I shared a tweet of a democrat sounding dumb as usual.

Nope.

Its the question that was dumb.

Its dumb because its not for Americans to solve Israeli/Palestinian problems.

But I get that you would rather hear a republican profess their undying love for and devotion to Israel.

You'll get a chance to get your people back in in 4 years buddy, dont worry.

Smh.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Wait a minute... I'm genuinely confused here.

So are you ADOS cats now against the border wall being finished? Or are you for it being finished?

Generally it's not an ADOS issue and ADOS wasn't even mentioned in the post.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Nope.

Its the question that was dumb.

Its dumb because its not for Americans to solve Israeli/Palestinian problems.
This is where you need to educate yourself and come back. America supports and allows israel to commit genocide against palestinians. Just like they support saudi arabia in killing and starving the people of Yemen. America finances it

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
This is where you need to educate yourself and come back. America supports and allows israel to commit genocide against palestinians. Just like they support saudi arabia in killing and starving the people of Yemen. America finances it

In the case of Saudi Arabia, they finance it themselves but America sells them the weapons to fight the proxy war against Iran in Yemen. Along with the war in Syria. Then sells them weapons to "fight" al-Qaeda and ISIS, all while Saudi Arabia funds al-Qaeda and ISIS to fight the Alawites in Syria and the Shia in Iraq and the Yemen. All while Saudi Arabia "supports" the Palestinian cause, but is normalizing relations with Israel on the low. All while American conservative oil interests rail against terrorism here, yet...................fuck it.................shit's a goddamn mess. I'm gonna take this convo to thegooch's international politics thread.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

4 years buddy and you can get the democrats out for republicans.

Just be patient.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@VAiz4hustlaz translate this for me lmao

I think most people don't really care much for Israel but politicians have to play their part, a big part of politics is the dishonesty, most of us fake it to get in where we fit in and she's not different. She spews all this POC nonsense when 40% of her people support Trump, her and and Ana Navarro know they hate niggas but fake it to keep the peace.

And when Derek walks we gonna riot again and they'll do more splaining as usually, they'll wait a few weeks to really criticize blacks again like this did in the past.

As for Biden we knew who he was, you won't convince me a 70+ year old white man from Delaware loves POC, GTFO... we all know who he is.

This is classism and racism at a high level, nothing new here only fools take this stuff seriously.

You got 1400 and 600 and you happy but you gonna give up something down the line, we see how they trying to bully Africa, we see how they elevate black women over black men in the states, we know the game... so yeah you got a few checks but it does come at a price.

One thing I can say about the GOP is their so damn stupid it's a benefit to something cuz they don't bother anyone, look how Trump got the bag from his own supporters? Not hard just tell them of a white Christmas and they'll give you their complete savings no questions asked.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
4 years buddy and you can get the democrats out for republicans.

Just be patient.

And what difference would that make? Are you even paying attention to his point? Why is it so difficult for y'all to think outside of the "Dem/GOP - liberal/conservative" paradigm? Critically assessing one party doesn't equate to support for another.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
And what difference would that make? Are you even paying attention to his point? Why is it so difficult for y'all to think outside of the "Dem/GOP - liberal/conservative" paradigm? Critically assessing one party doesn't equate to support for another.
He's stuck..I don't even wanna argue I just want him to wake up and educate himself. He misses the point because he is restricted to one way of thinking...sad

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Alright cool you guys are impartial right?

Then show me the threads ya'll made criticizing Trump when he moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Surely news like that would be significant enough for you guys to post about it right?

Ill wait...

Obama demanded accountability from Israel and they hated him for it.

Trump encouraged Israel to build more settlements and they loved him for it.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Then show me the threads ya'll made criticizing Trump when he moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Surely news like that would be significant enough for you guys to post about it right?

Ill wait...

You are still missing the point. No politician in DC is going to criticize Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered

Ill wait...

Obama

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Sir...
What does it say underneath your name?

You're acting mighty white right now...

It says "proud ADOS." That doesn't mean that every single post I make is about ADOS any more than every single post you make will be about being light-skin, non-ADOS, or a Lebron hater.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
You are still missing the point. No politician in DC is going to criticize Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians.

Thats false. Obama did criticize them.

Now, given your statement, your criticism should be equal on all sides no?

So show me the posts where you guys have criticized Trump moving the US embassy.

It shouldn't be hard to find if such posts do exist.