The Biden administration says it may restart construction of the border wall to fill 'gaps' left by Trump

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The Biden administration says it may restart construction of the border wall to fill 'gaps' left by Trump

The Biden administration may restart building some of the wall along the United States' southern border despite President Joe Biden's pledge to cease construction of former President Donald Trump's keystone project.
The Biden administration may restart building some of the wall along the United States' southern border despite President Joe Biden's pledge to cease construction of former President Donald Trump's keystone project.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has told colleagues that some construction might resume along the border wall to plug some "gaps," The Washington Times reported on Monday.

According to the report, Mayorkas said that while Biden had frozen Defense Department funding for the wall, "that leaves room to make decisions as the administration, as part of the administration, in particular areas of the wall that need renovation, particular projects that need to be finished."

He said construction could resume in gaps, gates, and areas where the wall had been built but planned technology had not been installed, the report said. The Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Biden has pledged not to build "another foot of wall." He halted all federal funding for the border wall on his first day in office and gave officials 60 days to determine how to proceed with Trump's half-finished project.

That deadline passed in March. Officials told Insider that a plan would come "soon" but seemed to have struggled to work out legally how to divert funding that had been allocated for the wall under Trump to other projects.

Most construction work has been paused, the White House press secretary, Jen Psaki, said on Tuesday.

"Wall construction remains paused, to the extent permitted by law," she said. "So some has already been funded through a congressional authorization and funding allocation. But as agencies develop for a plan — it's paused while agencies are developing a plan for the President on the management of the federal funds."

She added: "It is paused. There is some limited construction that has been funded and allocated for, but it is otherwise paused."

An expert told Insider's Mia Jankowicz in March that diverting wall funding was likely not a priority as the administration tackled a surge in border crossings.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agent Orange going to have a field day with this one.

HauntingDistantCivet-size_restricted.gif

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Question: Did Trump's crew tear down an existing wall to rebuild it using new material.

Or, for those "gaps". There never was a wall.

If there never was a wall during the Eight Obama years, why are you building it now?

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has told colleagues that some construction might resume along the border wall to plug some "gaps," The Washington Times reported on Monday.

According to the report, Mayorkas said that while Biden had frozen Defense Department funding for the wall, "that leaves room to make decisions as the administration, as part of the administration, in particular areas of the wall that need renovation, particular projects that need to be finished."

He said construction could resume in gaps, gates, and areas where the wall had been built but planned technology had not been installed, the report said. The Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Biden has pledged not to build "another foot of wall." He halted all federal funding for the border wall on his first day in office and gave officials 60 days to determine how to proceed with Trump's half-finished project.

That deadline passed in March. Officials told Insider that a plan would come "soon" but seemed to have struggled to work out legally how to divert funding that had been allocated for the wall under Trump to other projects.

Most construction work has been paused, the White House press secretary, Jen Psaki, said on Tuesday.

"Wall construction remains paused, to the extent permitted by law," she said. "So some has already been funded through a congressional authorization and funding allocation. But as agencies develop for a plan — it's paused while agencies are developing a plan for the President on the management of the federal funds."

She added: "It is paused. There is some limited construction that has been funded and allocated for, but it is otherwise paused."

An expert told Insider's Mia Jankowicz in March that diverting wall funding was likely not a priority as the administration tackled a surge in border crossings.

cmon bro...you know they are typing up their excuses

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You aren't good at this huh? I get it tho...what can you say to biden doing the exact same shit as trump?
I don’t get into in-depth conversations with coons and trolls. Nothing said matters to you. You’re a dumb ass. Period. He’s not doing the same shit as ya daddy

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t get into in-depth conversations with coons and trolls. Nothing said matters to you. You’re a dumb ass. Period. He’s not doing the same shit as ya daddy
The "trumps ya daddy" retort exposes your lack of intelligence and capacity to have any kind of intellectual discourse. "He's not the same" zzz both of them crackers are racist.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You won't get any kind of intelligent response.

I would rather deal with an open white supremacist than a closet one. A closet white supremacist like Jim Jones would have you drinking poison telling you it’s a natural herbal drink that’ll give you energy. Or, a closet white supremacist like Biden will have you taking a vaccine shot making you think you’d be immune when really your ass is about to expire.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrips or BLUE hat MAGAs /
Rebloodpicans or RED hat MAGAs

Same shit, different set. I don’t feel sorry for them anymore but it is sad to see them wallow in perpetual ignorance.

Probably not. They won’t even see it. Most of the Bidets have me blocked by now.

monkey5.jpg

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

@VAiz4hustlaz translate this for me lmao

Im no fan of AOC, but Ill defend her on that one.

I am tired as fuck of Israelis asking Americans how to solve their settlement wars for them. Why is AOC even asked that question in the first fucking place? How could she possibly have an answer to that? She doesnt even have the information needed to have an educated opinion.

Why are you supporting Israelis/Jews dumping shit like this on others like its everyone else's job to fix their problems?

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden's Admistration and the Democratic Party is just the other wing on this Bird we call our Federal governing body. Biden's a long-time politician, who knows how shit works and what to do to get shit through Congress. It's one thing to say that they shouldn't build the wall that Trump wanted to build and its another thing not to shore up the border so people can't get over as easy as they are now. Shit at the border is ridiculous. They're literally throwing toddlers over the wall and leaving them on the US side. Something needs to be done.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
After reading your comment words like idiocy, lunacy, non-sensical come to mind. :smh:
So why even respond to something like that if thats what comes to your mind?After reading your response to my comments words like idiocy, lunacy, non-sensical come to mind.you think.?:rolleyes::smh::yes:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So why even respond to something like that if thats what comes to your mind?After reading your response to my comments words like idiocy, lunacy, non-sensical come to mind.you think.?:rolleyes::smh::yes:

For you to say that Biden is no different than Trump I have to conclude that statement to be the product of ignorance.. Or perhaps you were just being provocative. In any event the assertion is just plain wrong as evidenced by verifiable and irrefutable facts differentiating both.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

I am tired as fuck of Israelis asking Americans how to solve their settlement wars for them. Why is AOC even asked that question in the first fucking place? How could she possibly have an answer to that? She doesnt even have the information needed to have an educated opinion.

Why are you supporting Israelis/Jews dumping shit like this on others like its everyone else's job to fix their problems?

:superman2:

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered

Considering america gives them billions in support and uses them as a proxy in the middle east she should have an answer. The problem is she has to play both sides so she doesn't fuck up her bag she gets from the israel lobby.

It's genocide plain and simple