RIP Earl DMX Simmons

madgoose

International
International Member
My best concert experience hands down.

I see him one time in the Stratford Rex London, came out of that venue with 2 broken ribs. After his performance there was a DJ set to play for a few hours. Just as D come of stage I was in the bar and this guy with a long coat was moving digital, next thing dude pulls some kind of machine pistol/gun with a silencer and rakes the ceiling with it, lights busting, plaster clouds everywhere like the scene when they tried to hit Scarface in the club. We ran for the door but I got caught in the crush and a girls shoulder bust 2 of my ribs.

Fuck "THE MEAN FIDDLER PROMOTIONS" and their securypussies!

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
That's a good point, unless the dealer lied about what it was.

Even then, that's a good reason why it should be legalized- So people know what they are getting.

But until then, there should be some accountability for those who can be proven to have laced something and lied about it.

I agree with that part, it will be hard as fuck because where is the lie start? The person who sold it to the person who died for the person who sold it to the dealer? Shit would be complicated.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sickens me.....N words always got something filthy to say out their mouths......immortalize mf's like kurt cobain and heath ledger but no empaty or care for one of our own....why cause he got more bread than you? a lil notoriety? that doesnt dissipate his emotional issues
we shit on each other all the time..DMX is a legend..gotta respect the ones that actually did it..and he has problems that many can relate to..I bet he would have a regular conversation with that same dude that dissed him...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This joint is heart breaking....

Thankful I saw him what like 2 years ago in Tampa, in Ybor City, me and shorty. Besides KRS best concert, one man show, and the ENTIRE crowd went nuts the entire night, every single song....

Gotta find these videos in my drop box :crying:

If its over travel well Dark Man X

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No offense, but they need to let that man go. Its obvious he cant recover.
If he ain’t brain dead let him fight.. that’s always been my view on these situations.. let the person make the choice if they still alive... I know a couple of people that were in comas for over a week and pull through and still here today.. if their family just gave up they wouldn’t be here.. humans can surprise you with their will to live, allow them that choice

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
If he ain’t brain dead let him fight.. that’s always been my view on these situations.. let the person make the choice if they still alive... I know a couple of people that were in comas for over a week and pull through and still here today.. if their family just gave up they wouldn’t be here.. humans can surprise you with their will to live, allow them that choice
Bro, he is brain dead. They just trying to make it sound good. I heard his brain was left with out oxygen for over 30 mins. Any regular joe schmoe would have been pronounced dead. They prolonging that man's transition.

But ya know, I pray Im wrong. X is a hiphop legend.

madgoose

International
International Member
I saw one get mauled by a dog and walk of like shit didn’t happen.

Both coke and heroin got pain killing qualities. Coke was once used as a local anaesthesia by dentists, hence novocaine, lignocaine and lidocaine the man made synthetic equivalents. Obviously morphine is just heroin processed slightly differently, the real name for heroin is diamorphine.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro, he is brain dead. They just trying to make it sound good. I heard his brain was left with out oxygen for over 30 mins. Any regular joe schmoe would have been pronounced dead. They prolonging that man's transition.

But ya know, I pray Im wrong. X is a hiphop legend.

Right. Im thinking they are keeping him alive to get his legal affairs together. DMX’s estate is going to be a handful.

Street-Muzik

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is shit sad. I cant keep reading this shit. I'm praying the God give X one more chance. His heart is in the right place. You can tell he was fighting that demon and he wanted to get rid of the addiction.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Pretty much.

There are some ignorant motherfuckers on this board :smh:

Why would someone say fuck you to a man fighting to live when he's never met him or done shit to him:confused:
ill explain. DMX had plenty of time, money and opportunity to get his shit together. He spent a majority of time time, getting high, fucking bitches and wilding out. His bullshit lifestyle caught up with him and now he's on death door and yawl make it seem like he never had a chance to address his demons, put a plan in place to prevent them demons from wrecking havoc in his life? Man, fuck you if you don't understand, that we are all responsible for ourselves and when giving the time, money & opportunity to fix shit inn your life, you should do just that. but on the other hand, you let them demons put you on death door, hellz yeah a nigga gonna say "Fuck DMX". Understand now?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man, we are som backwards ass people. We quick to celebrate, uplift, fight for, big up, send prayers too, etc. etc. to a mofo that truly don't deserves shit, fuck that fool DMX!!

tenor.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ill explain. DMX had plenty of time, money and opportunity to get his shit together. He spent a majority of time time, getting high, fucking bitches and wilding out. His bullshit lifestyle caught up with him and now he's on death door and yawl make it seem like he never had a chance to address his demons, put a plan in place to prevent them demons from wrecking havoc in his life? Man, fuck you if you don't understand, that we are all responsible for ourselves and when giving the time, money & opportunity to fix shit inn your life, you should do just that. but on the other hand, you let them demons put you on death door, hellz yeah a nigga gonna say "Fuck DMX". Understand now?

Although some of the things that you’re saying are correct, he grew up with many issues including drug addiction. Not to mention he’s human with a family and loved ones, along with millions of fans who love and care for him.

Most who met him would say that he was a good person, just a person with demons that he was unable to shake.

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Although some of the things that you’re saying are correct, he grew up with many issues including drug addiction. Not to mention he’s human with a family and loved ones, along with millions of fans who love and care for him.

Most who met him would say that he was a good person, just a person with demons that he was unable to shake.
Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......get his shit together? Bruh him dying he cant take none of this shit with him....his soul and heart was pure thats all that matters so fuck you @dasailr03 you sound like a hurt bitch crying over a man's funds and lifestyle......be more empathetic for your brother unless you're a cac on here that has no business being on here discussion black issues

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
man fuk DMX. His bad lifestyle choices caught up with him. that train was gonna crash. He had too many chances to turn shit around so the end what he knew would come into existence is present. No prayers, No rest in Peace/Power, etc. etc.. he's getting what he deserve!
man, we are som backwards ass people. We quick to celebrate, uplift, fight for, big up, send prayers too, etc. etc. to a mofo that truly don't deserves shit, fuck that fool DMX!!
Fuck you, no one will give a fuck when you die. your mom should have swallowed and saved me the keystrokes it takes to tell your that you're a bitch, a pussy and a faggot. Die slow bitch boy ftp

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My lady met him in an airport elevator, she was traveling home to visit her cancer ridden mother X asked her the questions of what her purpose for travels were and offered prayer. She said he was a genuine person to his core.

Damn the word “mercy” or “without sin” doesn’t exist in your extensive vocabulary. People like you would walk past someone bleeding and needing help. It’s called empathy pimp. To each is own.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both coke and heroin got pain killing qualities. Coke was once used as a local anaesthesia by dentists, hence novocaine, lignocaine and lidocaine the man made synthetic equivalents. Obviously morphine is just heroin processed slightly differently, the real name for heroin is diamorphine.
They are supposed to do a brain test tomorrow and that will provide what needs to be done next