BGOL Legend
Brain and lung failure. I that that is a rap for homey

huh? "I that that"?

Dude got brain failure his damn self!

giphy.gif

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I do the same thing. I don’t know why people go on vacation to hide out in a damn hotel.
Fuck that. I travel overseas. Golden goose chilling with hungry wolves. You stay being a check to someone. I don't reside in exotic hotels but scavengers are annoying af and they resent your presence.

The-brain

Potential Star
Registered
Dude just can't let that habit go, I never understood drug addicts but then again I never did drugs and my body won't let me live that life due to my health so I can't speak on people that do.

Maybe I'm just weird but I always thought once you get some paper, some bad chicks, a nice place, few nice whips and good connects you straight but some cats have all that and still do dumb stuff.
you can NOT be older than 18

The-brain

Potential Star
Registered
folks dont understand, the level of respect dmx had, if there was anyone that couldve united all the gangs, it was him...

seems like the power was too much for even him to handle... I remember seeing him in a jamaican spot on 125th street.

and he walked in the store an picked up his meat patties and coco bread. but while he was waiting, he kept lookin back at me, like I was

supposed to say something.. this was when he was poppin with ruff ryders, he took off his hat.

like I was supposed to turn into a screamin fanboy or some shit. LOL,

he called in his big body guard, fred,

and my attitude was like muthafucka pay for your food so I caan get the fuck outta

here..

lol

You realize how fucking stupid you sound? Who gives a shit that you saw him and you weren’t impressed. Just by your comment it shows you were straight hating on dude. The guy is in critical condition and you make a post about seeing him and you were all thug life and wasn’t feeling him.

I have news for you..... you were the absolute last thing on that niggas mind. You think anyone gives two shits about a little nigga like you? LMFAO! You’re a fucking clown.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You realize how fucking stupid you sound? Who gives a shit that you saw him and you weren’t impressed. Just by your comment it shows you were straight hating on dude. The guy is in critical condition and you make a post about seeing him and you were all thug life and wasn’t feeling him.

I have news for you..... you were the absolute last thing on that niggas mind. You think anyone gives two shits about a little nigga like you? LMFAO! You’re a fucking clown.
Yall wouldn't want to run into me back in those days either. Shit back then I used to run with a wild pack. But folks grow up and mature in life. Yeah, X may have been running wild as fuck back then, but for his sake, I hope he matured and grew out of it. As far as his drug addiction, that shit is a disease that most likely only exacerbated the situation for the worse.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey...

Shut the fuck up :lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Tina

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
man fuk DMX. His bad lifestyle choices caught up with him. that train was gonna crash. He had too many chances to turn shit around so the end what he knew would come into existence is present. No prayers, No rest in Peace/Power, etc. etc.. he's getting what he deserve!

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
man fuk DMX. His bad lifestyle choices caught up with him. that train was gonna crash. He had too many chances to turn shit around so the end what he knew would come into existence is present. No prayers, No rest in Peace/Power, etc. etc.. he's getting what he deserve!
Absolutely disgusting. That man has been struggling with addiction since he was a child. He literally had NO chance to develop normally.

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prayers for Dark Man X ...First time I had some money on my own I bought “It’s dark and hell is hot” & Big Pun “ Capital Punishment “ I hope he can pull through and come back to some normalcy but unfortunately I read most people who remain in a vegetative state die within 6 months