The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can anyone show me a moving model of a flat earth solar system?!? Every time i ask the flat earthers they never can show me a model

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can anyone show me a moving model of a flat earth solar system?!? Every time i ask the flat earthers they never can show me a model

Well it’s obvious that you know nothing about flat Earther’s.

There’s no such thing as rockets or space shuttles and the ones that they’ve seen have never left the Earth’s atmosphere. Hence why they don’t believe those images of Earth being round are true.

They’ve never actually seen a flat Earth, but it’s flat because they said so.

And if by chance we were able to leave the Earth’s flat surface, depending on the angle the other planets are shaped like thin crust pizzas so they’ll be hard to view.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
The earth rotating at 1000mph.

That mf'er looks FLAT ASS PHUCK to me.

No Go Pro camera with artificial curve, just a straight lense camera, like that damn horizon (straight) No Curve.But boats go over the curve, what phucking curve.

Just going to agree to diasgree

But niggas will swear they see a curve when flying in Airplanes...

Note: The 1000mph rotation is only applicable to the equator and reduces as you get closer to the poles. (According to the Ball Earth)

Independent straight lense cameras never show a curve, just the NASA Go-Pro's that curve everything even the metal on the ISS shows a round Earth...Obvious chicanery

This balloon must be over one of the Poles cuz this bitch is just crip walking .

Really?!?!

:roflmao: :roflmao2: :lol:

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This shit is STILL going on?!?!?!?

Uncanny....

You don't know how they roll...

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/f...m-still-here-the-re-up-get-yo-popcorn.886528/

^^ 46 pages.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
That mf'er looks FLAT ASS PHUCK to me.

No Go Pro camera with artificial curve, just a straight lense camera, like that damn horizon (straight) No Curve.But boats go over the curve, what phucking curve.

Just going to agree to diasgree

But niggas will swear they see a curve when flying in Airplanes...

Note: The 1000mph rotation is only applicable to the equator and reduces as you get closer to the poles. (According to the Ball Earth)

Independent straight lense cameras never show a curve, just the Go-Pro's that curve everything even the metal on the ISS shows a round Earth...Obvious chicanery

This balloon must be over one of the Poles cuz this bitch is just crip walking .

Really?!?! Indepe

:roflmao: :roflmao2: :lol:

EXACTLY.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The earth "rotating" at 1000mph.

I don't know why I'm doing this to myself but I can't just let this stand...

Let me ask you a simple question? If you jump straight up in the air, do you immediately fly 1000 feet in any forward direction? No? Do you know why?

Gravity. You aren't strong enough to break gravity's grip so you stay relative to the largest mass (i.e. Earth). Not static electricity...seriously...what the fuck is that about? The same shit that shocks you when you walk across a rug holds us on the planet? Seriously? Where you get this shit from?

Anyway....

Now take a deep breath. Notice you're breathing air, right? Know why? Cause it can't leave either. Same reason.

Now take a look at your video. See those clouds? Saaaaame concept. Same reason. As a matter of fact, those clouds are falling very fast, but you wouldn't see that cause it's not relative to your movement.

See that blue surge over the horizon throughout the video. Know what that is? That's refracted light. Know why it's refracted?

BECAUSE THE FUCKING EARTH IS ROUND!!!!

If the Earth was flat, you wouldn't be able to see half of this video, as the Earth's features would cast numerous shadows.

Even if the sun was in the background, a flat Earth would just fade out into darkness as lights stops reaching it.

You just proved the Earth is round with your own evidence.

Congrats!!

Now, please, go to Udemy & take a science course or three. Learn about the world around you. Don't be foolish like this ever again.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The earth "rotating" at 1000mph.

w/o any telemetry nor other info on the lens used etc... ok

based on my experience using various lenses with different focal lengths - my guess is that's less than a 10° angle of view...

so....
if you go back to your posts using xyz planes to measure a sphere...