FlatEarthers: Is Jupiter flat TOO?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Funny. But all they have is composite imagery of earth...........

Are you sure about this? I've seen shots of the whole earth from the Moon during Apollo...
main_900.jpg

kuu

Rising Star
Registered
I won't say anything in regards to the earth being round or flat; but the swirls on the image of Jupiter are quite reminiscent of the cac painter Vincent Van Gogh and some of his fine pieces of art work.

1280px-Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Just amazing I'd say, just amazing...

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered

I knew the answer but still
tenor.gif
my question wasn't answered. Yall gullible muthafuckas would believe anything a lab coat will tell you.

Ask your self (and hopefully you got common fuckin sense) Why you NEVER SAW stars in the sky of these "real" images but see stars from our sky? I mean fuck non of the "space walks", "earth images", even the "moon walk" have fuckin stars in them but we live in tje MILKY WAY GALAXY with BILLIONS of stars and yall bevlieve all that shit because they tell you dumb asses.

Show me video of a "space" walk or the "moon" expedition with fuckin stars and "nebula's" and all that bullshit and I'll leave this shit alone. Only in the movies.........

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
my question wasn't answered. Yall gullible muthafuckas would believe anything a lab coat will tell you.

Ask your self (and hopefully you got common fuckin sense) Why you NEVER SAW stars in the sky of these "real" images but see stars from our sky? I mean fuck non of the "space walks", "earth images", even the "moon walk" have fuckin stars in them but we live in tje MILKY WAY GALAXY with BILLIONS of stars and yall bevlieve all that shit because they tell you dumb asses.

Show me video of a "space" walk or the "moon" expedition with fuckin stars and "nebula's" and all that bullshit and I'll leave this shit alone. Only in the movies.........

Camera Exposure dummy! https://lightsinthedark.com/2017/04/04/these-photos-taken-from-the-moon-show-lots-and-lots-of-stars/

You tin foil hat ass clowns need better conspiracy theories. These are all played out!

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
Camera Exposure dummy! https://lightsinthedark.com/2017/04/04/these-photos-taken-from-the-moon-show-lots-and-lots-of-stars/

You tin foil hat ass clowns need better conspiracy theories. These are all played out!
"camera exposure" with a FUCKING TELESCOPE? Yall muthafuckas will believe ANYTHING. So mean to tell me that I CANT SEE THESE LITTLE SPECKS OF LIGHT because of CAMERA EXPOSER? So we didnt IMPROVE SHIT from the 60'S??? And you whole heartedly believe anything that comes at your way
.... Camera exposer. Gullible. "I'll take common sense for $500 Alex"

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey jackass

The original question rains unanswered

Is Jupiter Flat too?

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Show me the edge of the earth