Lenox Mall is Fucked!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
thread is not a good look.

scared of your own people? :smh:
Unfortunately, too many of our people are too deep under the spell of leviathan.

Not equating our people to pets, particularly dogs, but the best analogy is having a beloved pet/ dog. If that pet/ was to become rabid due to an act beyond its control, for example, a bite, your beloved friend with act out against you violently, not fully understanding it's actions.

The same is for our people. Many are behaving counter to the nature of the original "hue" - man. Killing, stealing, overtly sexual, being violent, etc like the beast of the Caucasus Mountains.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bro. You don't have an assistant to do your shopping?
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

7hGopi.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There used to be so many clubs in Buckhead 15 years ago.....after they tore them all down, the residents are now faced with the inevitable.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not sure what’s not a good look about calling out a specific dangerous situation.
The city of Jos in Nigeria is super fucked out now that I’d not get out of the plane if my plane landed there. But it was the perfect haven when I lived there decades ago and these are really my people. What’s up?
That’s where my homies peeps are. He said he visited and got his ass whipped by the police for no reason

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah I don’t do stupid shit like that. That’s why I have it to spend. Really.

People act surprised when I do receptionist duties at my office sometimes.

Whatever it takes to make the business run at 110%. Whenever I'm at a place, and a manager is standing around while the associates are being bombarded, I just shake my head at the leadership. I worked retail management for a few years, and when the lines would get crazy, I made it a point to hop on a register to help clear the line. Bad experiences lead to a loss of customers. You lose by not stepping up and doing something that is considered beneath your position.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Whatever it takes to make the business run at 110%. Whenever I'm at a place, and a manager is standing around while the associates are being bombarded, I just shake my head at the leadership. I worked retail management for a few years, and when the lines would get crazy, I made it a point to hop on a register to help clear the line. Bad experiences lead to a loss of customers. You lose by not stepping up and doing something that is considered beneath your position.
I jumped in to help my employees once when shit got crazy, my supervisor pulled me aside and told me that wasn't my job. I looked at him and said, "First thing you hear before a business shuts down is, 'That's not my job'."

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I jumped in to help my employees once when shit got crazy, my supervisor pulled me aside and told me that wasn't my job. I looked at him and said, "First thing you hear before a business shuts down is, 'That's not my job'."
I watch that show Bar Rescue and one of the biggest contributors to the bars failing is a manager that doesn't fill in the gaps. If you don't have the personnel, hire more people or start mixing some drinks.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From Buckhead, to Bankhead.

You say that in jest, but honestly Bankhead is going end up being better than Buckhead. Microsoft new Eastern headquarters in Atlanta is going to be in Quarry Yards right next to Bankhead and its going to COMPLETELY change the area. Im talking a nice huge campus to mimic the main office in redmond, pharmacies, daycares, designer restaurants/grocery stores, and a nice Huge Azure datacenter(US East 3) all are going to be near there. Buckhead will wish to be what the new Bankhead will look like.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Microsoft new Eastern headquarters in Atlanta is going to be in Quarry Yards right next to Bankhead and its going to COMPLETELY change the area.
Yeah, shit's about to get real expensive, there's about to be an influx of Indians on H1B visas, and somebody is about to get priced out of their neighborhoods. Microsoft bought Redmond because Seattle was rich enough to say "you're not turning our city into a big ass campus." Redmond is sterile as a surgeon's scalpel. 0 culture; just MS drones.