Lenox Mall is Fucked!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good luck, bruh! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Im really trying to get on there because they contribute 50% of whatever you put in your 401k. I didnt really contribute until I was in my late 20's. Im at ~100k in my early 30s now but I could be over 200k already and be pretty much set with heavy contributions if I didnt slip up for the vast majority of my 20s.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Thanks!

Im really trying to get on there because they contribute 50% of whatever you put in your 401k. I didnt really contribute until I was in my late 20's. Im at ~100k in my early 30s now but I could be over 200k already and be pretty much set with heavy contributions if I didnt slip up for the vast majority of my 20s.
My job does that. I contribute 10% of my income. Me and my wife hit 7 figures last year.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit... and niggas was fighting in the Galleria here in Houston! That mall has gotten so hood now, almost like Greenspernt. I’m about sick of this damn city. I’m 46 and been here all my life and it’s not what it used to be.
There are some cool places that you can still go to. Small bars and restaurants in Brookhaven and the Vinings haven't been invaded with ignorance yet.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All the niggas left Greenbrier and at Lennox now. LOL
Not funny but it's true. Women with bonnets and bathroom footwear and dudes with pants resting on their knees while their dirty underwears show. It's really fucked up. Some dude at Buckhead Village was following me today asking me to give him my Keith James hat and I just kept walking and took it off.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not funny but it's true. Women with bonnets and bathroom footwear and dudes with pants resting on their knees while their dirty underwears show. It's really fucked up. Some dude at Buckhead Village was following me today asking me to give him my Keith James hat and I just kept walking and took it off.
What’s with these niggas asking other men for shit? I mentioned above a grown ass man in tiny pants near his knees was asking me to buy him a $600 belt . Strait faggotry

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What’s with these niggas asking other men for shit? I mentioned above a grown ass man in tiny pants near his knees was asking me to buy him a $600 belt . Strait faggotry
Last week some dude asked me to get him an uber to go to 'his gran momma house" :roflmao:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is still an insane amount of women there.

How old are you homie ?

giphy.gif

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
You say that in jest, but honestly Bankhead is going end up being better than Buckhead. Microsoft new Eastern headquarters in Atlanta is going to be in Quarry Yards right next to Bankhead and its going to COMPLETELY change the area. Im talking a nice huge campus to mimic the main office in redmond, pharmacies, daycares, designer restaurants/grocery stores, and a nice Huge Azure datacenter(US East 3) all are going to be near there. Buckhead will wish to be what the new Bankhead will look like.
Atlanta is going to do just like Newark, NJ did. Throw out the undesirables, build up on the police presence and ensure the safety of those workers. Newark downtown looks nothing like it did 20 years ago.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn shame.....when I used to visit for the summer I damn near stayed posted at Lennox......

Last time I went a group of gays and some hood mfkrs got into it cuz one of the gay dudes called one of the other dudes cute by a shoe store......

A group a men screaming like broads while trying to mud stomp the other dudes......crazy times

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Where did you get that in this thread?
Wow I went there last night and it looked like dangerous as fuck. You can’t even go there to buy a Rolex and feel safe walking back to your car. I went to buy a peloton and I could have just bought that shit online.

The whole mall was smelling of weed, floors were littered and many stores were closed or had armed guards in front of them.
It sucks, because I have 3 Tissot watches that need new batteries and that's where I used to go to get the batteries for my Swiss made watches replaced. I'm going to find a new place.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh my bad, I should have highlighted the part where I drove there and actually bought $5000 of workout equipment to help out the black salesperson who had been emailing me when I could have just bought it online.

Chuck has every right to avoid ratchetness by going somewhere else to fix his watch, not out of fear.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Damn shame.....when I used to visit for the summer I damn near stayed posted at Lennox......

Last time I went a group of gays and some hood mfkrs got into it cuz one of the gay dudes called one of the other dudes cute by a shoe store......

A group a men screaming like broads while trying to mud stomp the other dudes......crazy times
Mailboxsimp needs to control his urges