Update. Now 8 Asian females shot and killed at two different locations in Atlanta

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Oh my fucking Gawd.... pretty soon they are going to be blaming Asian women for tempting that poor helpless "country boy" :fuckyousay:

Georgia massage spa shooter, 21, went to sex addiction rehab and felt a 'deep sense of shame over it': Former classmates tell how he carried Bible with him in high school
  • Robert Aaron Long was in a halfway house called Maverick Recovery in Atlanta, Georgia, in late 2019-early 2020
  • He was in treatment for sex addiction, which he felt a 'deep shame' over, according to others there
  • Tyler Bayless, who lived with him there for six months, revealed that every time Long visited a massage spa, he called it a 'relapse' and felt 'shame'
  • Long, who carried a Bible in high school, is highly religious and is the son of youth minister
  • A friend told DailyMail.com he got in fights with people who made fun of his clothes in high school
  • He was known as 'country boy' because he dressed in jeans, cowboy boots and a Carhartt jacket
  • He told police he felt the parlors - which he frequented - were sexual 'temptations' for him
  • Long has been charged with eight counts of murder and is in custody in Georgia
  • He was due to appear in court on Thursday but it was suddenly canceled and all the arrest warrants have been sealed
  • He murdered eight people including six Asian women in what is being viewed as another example of racist violence against Asian Americans
  • Police said on Wednesday that he didn't seem to be motivated by race and was having a 'really bad day'
  • That comment sparked public fury and claims Long is being treated softly because he is white

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Oh my fucking Gawd.... pretty soon they are going to be blaming Asian women for tempting that poor helpless "country boy" :fuckyousay:

Georgia massage spa shooter, 21, went to sex addiction rehab and felt a 'deep sense of shame over it': Former classmates tell how he carried Bible with him in high school
  • Robert Aaron Long was in a halfway house called Maverick Recovery in Atlanta, Georgia, in late 2019-early 2020
  • He was in treatment for sex addiction, which he felt a 'deep shame' over, according to others there
  • Tyler Bayless, who lived with him there for six months, revealed that every time Long visited a massage spa, he called it a 'relapse' and felt 'shame'
  • Long, who carried a Bible in high school, is highly religious and is the son of youth minister
  • A friend told DailyMail.com he got in fights with people who made fun of his clothes in high school
  • He was known as 'country boy' because he dressed in jeans, cowboy boots and a Carhartt jacket
  • He told police he felt the parlors - which he frequented - were sexual 'temptations' for him
  • Long has been charged with eight counts of murder and is in custody in Georgia
  • He was due to appear in court on Thursday but it was suddenly canceled and all the arrest warrants have been sealed
  • He murdered eight people including six Asian women in what is being viewed as another example of racist violence against Asian Americans
  • Police said on Wednesday that he didn't seem to be motivated by race and was having a 'really bad day'
  • That comment sparked public fury and claims Long is being treated softly because he is white
Oh ok...*Slap on the wrist*

... And remember it's not a hate crime since he did it on his own...... Now those pesky black people...:hmm:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m waiting for one of these ignorant mofos to attack a old Asian man walking with a cane, who unknown to the attacker is a experienced “Mr. Miyagi” in martial arts and lays his ass flat out on the ground with one swipe.

Then watch the old man walk off like nothing happened.

Or better yet, some fool attacks a experienced ShaoLin monk.

4d5d4172e24faaeaad69e7bc8d145022.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they gonna try their best to paint him as a bible toting christian with a 4.0 gpa

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I'm a little disturbed at the people responding to this with laughter. @pookie @LordSinister

Was it the candle-lighting line? That part is a bit over the top but I think it is nice when women, even sex workers, are valued as humans and not treated like sperm receptacles.

Atlanta is the main BGOL city-- how many of you have been to any of these three establishments?
HungDong69 said:
I hope and pray that I'm wrong, but I think the lady that has been identified as "Xiaojie" may be someone that perhaps many on this board might know as Emily. She did tell me she lived in Kennesaw and this lady, Xiaojie, did as well. A truly sweet and wonderful woman whose cell phone number I had and she sometimes sent me random texts, including one for Merry Christmas a few years back. Heart is broken if Emily is a victim here; I will light a candle for her and all the other providers that lost their lives yesterday. A truly sad day and horrid chapter for all of us mongers on the board.

Rest in Peace.

Ltstorm said:
According to a former Young's employee I keep in contact with, one of the women was definitely Emily unfortunately.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
America never misses an opportunity to peddle guns.

Has it occurred to anyone that guns are the problem?

More guns in non whites hands might spur a change.
I have encountered many Asians as either RSOs, individuals at gun ranges, or in gun shops. This was before 2020.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Central Park 5 is a good example of how whitey handles attacks, along with China Meng Wanzhou. You did not see white women crying on TV about black men attacking them while they jog. They took that situation and turn it into five young black men being prosecuted that were innocent. It was about them pleading to be free and losing half their life in prison.

The same thing with China, when Meng Wanzhou got capture and was being extradited to the U.S. They changed the sentence from 10 years on the two Canadians to the death penalty. Did not plead for her release or talked about how unfair President Trump was treating them on the trade deals. When President Trump took action on trade, they responded immediately with retaliatory acts.

When a Dylan Roof attacks, we need to drop the bullshit about being attacked. We need to complain about being lax on security and that we normally have a gun at the church when they interview - blame ourselves and that lethal weapons will be on church property. When he is sentenced to the death, that is when you come out about what happened and focus on his lethal injection. You never ask if the DOJ will prosecute him or plead for their help, you take measures on your own after giving them some time.

160614-takei-LGBT-tease_i5kfuo

This is what the Asian community is turning into now which attracted the white supremacist predator to the spa.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude was bold and didn't give a fuck
There was a police officer in Michigan a couple months back who had an odd response to people he knew being arrested for planning the kidnapping and execution of the state’s governor.

At what point to do we drop the facade and admit the local police force has been infiltrated and it goes as high as the guys in DC?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There was a police officer in Michigan a couple months back who had an odd response to people he knew being arrested for planning the kidnapping and execution of the state’s governor.

At what point to do we drop the facade and admit the local police force has been infiltrated and it goes as high as the guys in DC?
Infiltrated? Or you mean still following tradition?.. just decades ago they were part of the lynch crew hunting black people down and hurting/killing them.. than black people were giving some rights.. there was never a mass firing for all the police officers that took part on all their evil deeds.. they kept their jobs..they just couldn’t openly do their negative deeds towards black people anymore.. but the energy was still there and passed on.. so it’s just tradition being passed on

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Infiltrated? Or you mean still following tradition?.. just decades ago they were part of the lynch crew hunting black people down and hurting/killing them.. than black people were giving some rights.. there was never a mass firing for all the police officers that took part on all their evil deeds.. they kept their jobs..they just couldn’t openly do their negative deeds towards black people anymore.. but the energy was still there and passed on.. so it’s just tradition being passed on
Your usage of the word “tradition” implies that the contentious relationship between the judiciary and minorities is not a recent phenomenon and may have been a problem for quite some time. I am sure there are some arguments to be made to support your theory. My point is that I would hope there is some inquisitiveness exercised and they investigate the role of police officers and any nefarious organizations whose existence maybe antithetical to mission to protect and serve.