Update. Now 8 Asian females shot and killed at two different locations in Atlanta

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
I have Usatoday.com as my homepage. Just logged in and damn if they don't have FOUR articles about this among their eight "Top Headlines". And to think I started posting a thread about this just after the first shooting but erased it because I like having multiple news sources and couldn't link the video.
:hypnotised:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They need to quit whining and crying on TV with their stupid propaganda. I have dealt with them before these attacks happened, and observed their stupid games, it really changed my perspective. Part of the reason I use mass transit now and avoid buying a car at all costs.

It is like a pedophile crying about people trying to cut them up, maybe it is you that is the problem? Attacking people whose professional class was wiped out because of slavery and Jim Crow is lame.

52b699a3-968f-4288-beca-bd8b96b8a4b2_750x422.jpg

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
Racist? Cops in Georgia? Whuuuut? :idea:

Georgia cops are branded racist and accused of indulging spa massage gunman's 'white privilege' for saying he was having a 'bad day' when he killed eight people including six Asian women as #StopAsianHate goes viral
  • Robert Aaron Long, 21, is in custody on murder charged for killing eight people at three Georgia massage spas
  • Six of the victims are Asian women, one is a white woman and the eighth is a white man
  • Highly religious Long told police once he was caught that he was driven not by Asian racism but because he is addicted to sex and he blames the massage spas for it; cops said he wanted to eliminate sexual 'temptation'
  • Cherokee police Captain Jay Baker said at a press conference he'd been having a 'really bad day' and was at 'the end of his rope'; the comments sparked outrage among many who say it was 'clearly' a racist attack
  • There has been a recent spike in violence against Asian Americans across the US
  • #StopAsianHate started trending on Twitter on Wednesday after the shootings
  • Barack Obama, Kim Kardashian West, the NFL, AOC and Andrew Cuomo all tweeted about it
  • Still, some said everything shouldn't be made to be about race, and questioned the focus on the victims' race

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
See what had happened was... :dunno:

The incel couldn't get a happy ending at the first Asian massage parlor, so he shot everyone at point blank range
Then the incel went to the second Asian massage parlor and still couldn't get a happy ending, so he shot everyone at point blank range
Then the incel went to the third Asian massage parlor and STILL couldn't get a happy ending, so he shot everyone at point blank range

Right before the Georgia SWAT team was set to storm the incel's parent's basement for an imminent capture, the suspect flashed fellow racist Captain Jay Baker a pack of Mentos and a knowing smirk, the Official Proud Boys signal to "stand back and stand by" because he was just "having a bad day."

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

c81eee_2f0c8848354941ee8ca1d5a9211e7e73~mv2.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
article-2273326-175885DD000005DC-478_634x432-ntclcyyemuwde66iz31e72fr0ow13702fmhfjoarey.jpg

Why do Asians have 20% more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans?

We need to ban Dr. Truth, when is he going to have heart problems like laoshun50500? We need to setup a command structure of us at the top, directing these other groups to avoid destroying the planet.
Because Europeans derive from so-called blacks, more than Asians. They went further east.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Atlanta is the main BGOL city-- how many of you have been to any of these three establishments?

HungDong69 said:
I hope and pray that I'm wrong, but I think the lady that has been identified as "Xiaojie" may be someone that perhaps many on this board might know as Emily. She did tell me she lived in Kennesaw and this lady, Xiaojie, did as well. A truly sweet and wonderful woman whose cell phone number I had and she sometimes sent me random texts, including one for Merry Christmas a few years back. Heart is broken if Emily is a victim here; I will light a candle for her and all the other providers that lost their lives yesterday. A truly sad day and horrid chapter for all of us mongers on the board.

Rest in Peace.

Ltstorm said:
According to a former Young's employee I keep in contact with, one of the women was definitely Emily unfortunately.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Atlanta? Asian females specifically targeted? White hillbilly loser?

Smells like an Incel who was into some Asian girl that ditched him for black dick, is at the root of this.
naw....but that is an interesting plot for a netflix movie :giggle:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

San Francisco man attacks elderly Asian woman, ends up bloodied and handcuffed to stretcher after she fights back: witnesses
By JOSEPH WILKINSON
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
MAR 17, 2021 AT 11:51 PM

A San Francisco man attacked an elderly Asian woman Wednesday morning, but she fought back and the scuffle ended with the assailant bloodied and handcuffed to a stretcher, witnesses said.
The unprovoked attack occurred around 10 a.m. in downtown San Francisco, local CBS affiliate KPIX reported. A sports reporter with the station happened across the scene.

Advertisement
00:4211:15

The woman is seen holding an ice pack to her face and speaking to a crowd. The man is shown handcuffed to a stretcher with blood around his mouth.
San Francisco police identified the assailant as a 39-year-old man, according to KPIX. They said he’d also attacked an 83-year-old Asian man shortly before his assault on the 75-year-old woman.
PAID POST
What Is This?
How one organization is setting New York City students up for success
When Jessica Sotindjo came to New York City in 2009, she didn’t speak any English.The French-speaking 5-year-old from Togo joined 66 million U.S. residents ages 5 and older who...
SEE MORE
Sponsored Content by Capital One

A 75-year-old woman holds an ice pack in her left hand after being attacked in downtown San Francisco. (Twitter)
The woman said she was standing next to a lamppost when the man punched her in the face, KPIX reported. She fought back, and was seen holding a wooden stick at the scene.
“You bum, why did you hit me?” the woman asked the man, according to KPIX. “This bum, he hit me,” she told the crowd.
Advertisement
00:0202:22

All three people were hospitalized, local Fox affiliate KTVU reported.
Anti-Asian violence has increased throughout the U.S. since the start of the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, and there have been a series of vicious assaults in the Bay Area.
Pak Ho, a 75-year-old man, was killed in a robbery in Oakland last week. Teaunte Bailey, 26, was charged with murder after police say he shoved Ho to the ground, slamming his head into the sidewalk and causing traumatic brain injuries.
Vicha Ratanapakdee, an 84-year-old Thai immigrant, was killed in January in San Francisco. The elderly man suffered brutal injuries after being shoved to the ground, and later died in a hospital. Antoine Watson, 19, pleaded not guilty after being charged with Ratanapakdee’s murder.
In Atlanta, eight people, including six Asian women, were killed Tuesday evening at three different spas. Police say Robert Long, 21, shot up all three spas and then drove toward Florida intending to kill more people before he was captured in south central Georgia.
“Wake up... your Asian friends and family are deeply scared, horrified, sick to their stomachs and wildly angry,” Vietnamese-American actress Lana Condor wrote Wednesday on Twitter. “Please please please check in on us, please please please stand with us. Please. Your Asian friend needs you, even if they aren’t publicly grieving on social media.”

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, he'll only be giving happy endings to himself from now on...unless he's placed in gen pop.
Uhhh. He’s going to be giving the happy endings to a lot of people. He won’t be sexually tempted anymore when men make him their temptations.

I used to be against prison rape.