Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Accurate af for me! :lol:

Last week told myself that I had to become a smarter, more savvy trader and less impulsive. So I waited until the stocks that I wanted dropped to known levels of support and didnt buy anything before. Then this week happened lol. Every single one of those stocks hits lows that havent been seen in months.

FYI if yall notice any stocks randomly shoot up without any news to support why it happened, just know that I decided to buy some puts and the market went against me:dunno:
you will be fine. as long as they're not short term options, you should be fine.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah...you lost me too...please elaborate

What Was the Dutch Tulip Bulb Market Bubble?
The Dutch tulip bulb market bubble, also known as 'tulipmania' was one of the most famous market bubbles and crashes of all time. It occurred in Holland during the early to mid 1600s when speculation drove the value of tulip bulbs to extremes. At the height of the market, the rarest tulip bulbs traded for as much as six times the average person's annual salary.

Today, the tulipmania serves as a parable for the pitfalls that excessive greed and speculation can lead to.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was pretty active today and bought the dip and the shit kept dipping :angry:. Wasn’t as good (bad?) as Monday though. I got into $PLTR heavy once it went below $25 mainly selling put spreads at $24 and below. Historically, $25 had been a dependable support. I also picked up a couple of $CLOV call spreads for Aug and Dec as it slid below $10.

I closed out my $BAC calls for 100% gain. $PLUG however is looking like it’s gonna take all that shit back and then some. I’m also getting destroyed on these Chris Sain “easy money plays”. I knew I should have left the penny stocks alone. Oh well I’ll bag hold for a bit.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What Was the Dutch Tulip Bulb Market Bubble?
The Dutch tulip bulb market bubble, also known as 'tulipmania' was one of the most famous market bubbles and crashes of all time. It occurred in Holland during the early to mid 1600s when speculation drove the value of tulip bulbs to extremes. At the height of the market, the rarest tulip bulbs traded for as much as six times the average person's annual salary.

Today, the tulipmania serves as a parable for the pitfalls that excessive greed and speculation can lead to.
What the fuck does that have to do with Coinbase bruh? :dunno:

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question for the fam, is anybody going to put some money into $COIN IPO? Could this be a long term play?
Most recent shares sold on the private market went for $300-$373 a share. I’m good on that if it hits direct listing anywhere near those prices.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1A50.gif

Me.....

That being said what are the long term investors thoughts on this CCIV stock. Ive thrown money in on all these dips. I may as well keep going smh.....

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
1A50.gif

Me.....

That being said what are the long term investors thoughts on this CCIV stock. Ive thrown money in on all these dips. I may as well keep going smh.....

Sometimes when in doubt just wait for their earnings report or two to make a better choice. I was only interested because of the hype. So me..i wouldnt make that choice on them right now. Lets see a product on the street. Sales revenue...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes when in doubt just wait for their earnings report or two to make a better choice. I was only interested because of the hype. So me..i wouldnt make that choice on them right now. Lets see a product on the street. Sales revenue...

Yea they a long way off from anything real. Was just seeing if any of the Warren Buffets in here knew something I did not, everything pretty much on sale. As a general rule I do not invest in anything I dont want to purchase or understand. They have a rough road ahead of them entering the EV game at 80k a car....

Ill probably just grab couple more ICLN or Arks tomorrow. Been looking at MP as well get little more diversified in this account.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice play... but that MP stock i aint to sure bout... i mean me i would just buy more apple... or starbucks... or tsm...

Im heavy in Apple from some years ago.... that avg cost is LOVE.....

MP has been on a tear and with all these new EV's, and material stocks are likely to continue. Go look at Freeport, Vulcan etc... Even copper is at all-time high....

Im really a tech guy but commodity prices gonna stay on the rise with inflation, part of the new house price increase.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

MP has been on a tear and with all these new EV's, and material stocks are likely to continue. Go look at Freeport, Vulcan etc... Even copper is at all-time high....

Im really a tech guy but commodity prices gonna stay on the rise with inflation, part of the new house price increase.

im hedging with commodities and raw materials

all these ev will need lithium copper and uranium

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys are going to learn the hard way. It ain’t my ass. And more importantly: it ain’t my money.

Using real money to create imaginary money. What a time to be alive.
All money is bullshit man. If the next man/woman don’t think it has value then it is no longer worth anything. That doesn’t matter if it’s crypto, the dollar, euro etc. Either way a ton of people believe in cryptocurrency and Coinbase is one of the main available platforms to trade it.

PIMPSTARInc

Star
BGOL Investor
Hey I am new to the game. I mainly use Robinhood. I wanted to know what's a good site or app to use for OTCs....something that is easy to use like Robinhood but NOT "Trade Station" That ish was confusing as hell!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

I keep hearing that those materials are coming into play... gonna dive in more in the morning... so i wont be left behind...thankz for the suggestions...

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stand by what I said. Inflation, govt instability, etc can turn a mighty dollar to plain paper. If the users don’t believe the item has value it’s worthless.