NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
swept the whole west coast this week. But clippers gave us some competition. Hope they make it to the finals. That would be a god series. :yes: Flakers was too easy

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i

just us and these

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit call man..and why the fuc ain't Paul George playing in the last two minutes of the game..super bad call ref..that cost them the game...

That was a bad call, refs make calls of reactions. The ref who couldn’t see the push mad the call, he was looking at Harden’s back and still made the call. :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
swept the whole west coast this week. But clippers gave us some competition. Hope they make it to the finals. That would be a god series. :yes: Flakers was too easy
i

just us and these

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
No kd homie.
tenor.gif

FastDisloyalKilldeer-small.gif

Didn’t post nothing about the actual game until the game was over and the Pests won.

We see you, we know your type!

source.gif

Nigga ain’t know what a Net was two years ago, it was just some shit that hung under the rim.

The team gets two league MVP’s and Kyrie and now it’s

NXi8mjR0-xTVyFf5nbx6IBVjiK0CJVMAoCYoMBdwOZtEnCPHrkxtk14YWOhTqkIQEthquEhSw5gmo2beaw0Wj-77msvSXnWeYoUmNsfFbeEBSslg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t post nothing about the actual game until the game was over and the Pests won.

We see you, we know your type!

source.gif

Nigga ain’t know what a Net was two years ago, it was just some shit that hung under the rim.

The team gets two league MVP’s and Kyrie and now it’s

NXi8mjR0-xTVyFf5nbx6IBVjiK0CJVMAoCYoMBdwOZtEnCPHrkxtk14YWOhTqkIQEthquEhSw5gmo2beaw0Wj-77msvSXnWeYoUmNsfFbeEBSslg
:boring:

my post are documented. Talked shit the whole lakers game. Check my time stamps.
balls hanging. All day.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No kd homie.
tenor.gif

FastDisloyalKilldeer-small.gif
yo..y'all might have trouble with other teams big's..Embid might disrupt y'alls game plan..yo..I like Harden..always have..I like KD up until he went to GS..but he's a good and fun player to watch..kyrie is kyrie..I ain't mad at y'all cept..I hate super teams..let me repeat..I hate super teams..always have..so..we'll see what it is homie..AD got like four weeks out..rest him up for however til its time for the playoffs...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then you should say lessor because the Nets haven’t won shit.

I expect to enjoy the rest of this season with silence from you.

c6b0906562a1880655b9eccadc696a03.gif
Listen. I’m only talking to clippers fans for now. Only going at the big dogs. No one else’s matters