Social media is a cold world!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

The City literally does me like that with the Plow trucks. While I'm out clearing my sidewalk and driveway, the trucks come by at a good 35 mph and undo everything I've done, block my vehicles in with a huge snowbank, and if I'm still out there, blast my ass with all that snow from the street. :hmm:

The Plow trucks come through like this shit. :hmm:

Train-Blasts-Commuters-With-Snow.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

They're gonna be a minute getting into that muhfucka to even warm it up. That ice is all down into the weather seal. They gone fuck around and break the door handle off if they're not careful.
*Monday Morning Quarterbacking
A wintertime tip (for my Southern peeps) is to keep the door jamb/weather seal sprayed with WD-40 in the winter where freezing rain happens a lot. That'll help keep the door from freezing to the body.
This, however, is an extreme situation. :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
They're gonna be a minute getting into that muhfucka to even warm it up. That ice is all down into the weather seal. They gone fuck around and break the door handle off if they're not careful.
*Monday Morning Quarterbacking
A wintertime tip (for my Southern peeps) is to keep the door jamb/weather seal sprayed with WD-40 in the winter where freezing rain happens a lot. That'll help keep the door from freezing to the body.
This, however, is an extreme situation. :lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The City literally does me like that with the Plow trucks. While I'm out clearing my sidewalk and driveway, the trucks come by at a good 35 mph and undo everything I've done, block my vehicles in with a huge snowbank, and if I'm still out there, blast my ass with all that snow from the street. :hmm:

The Plow trucks come through like this shit. :hmm:

Train-Blasts-Commuters-With-Snow.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
that shit could have killed someone. That could have ice chunks in it:smh::smh: