Joe Biden is now POTUS

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
How is correctly pointing out that it is hard for a wench to be a "militant" defending Bernie Sanders? Biden and Sanders both honestly believe that you can "save" the white working class from itself. I don't really believe that at all but it is what it is.

Once again you trying too hard. Dudes on here quick to talk shit bout Black women.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif
OGC.2e571939895f56d8a489b4f0a510287e
OGC.ee5740de5990f03aed99e94a1cc3e7f2

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seeing Pence and Mitch is just weird.

Like they just going to pretend like Trump didn't happen
They had their agendas but they both were moral dudes that would not cross certain lines.

I can’t fuck with their agendas but they did have morals and knew there was a limit. Trump was like fuck limits and tried to get it at all cost.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
After @Spectrum telling me his convo with Biden about Bush and @BigDaddyBuk hitting me with Nixon policies I don’t know how to take those two presidents anymore.

Nixon was a complete piece of shit. He started the war on drugs cause it allowed him to criminalize Black people when they were demonstrating for change.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nixon was a complete piece of shit. He started the war on drugs cause it allowed him to criminalize Black people when they were demonstrating for change.

“You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities,” Ehrlichman said. “We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man....Vice Pussy Pence was probably an agent keeping Chump from completely blowing everything up.....

Watch us all find out he was like Spider-Man holding both sides of the ferry boat together....
Yeah Pence had a hard job.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Seeing Pence and Mitch is just weird.

Like they just going to pretend like Trump didn't happen

They got what they wanted. For them it was tax cuts and most importantly the Supreme Court and federal courts. That more than anything else was the game plan. Most Supreme Court justices are pulled from the appellate level of the federal judiciary and Trump has flipped that. Now that Mitch also won reelection he's good for 6 more years.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
“You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities,” Ehrlichman said. “We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Exactly