Joe Biden is now POTUS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Public shaming used to work, now people are doubling down on their stupidity because they can find a few people to praise them and insulate themselves from the shame. Canceling mother fuckers is the best bet.

all that in there..

we can't even CANCEL people for real we gotta stop that cause MANY of these coons BENEFITED

so we need to continue the Karen thing...

look that is actually becoming POLICY

look at the social media restrictions

the Georgia voter turn out

I think THAT is how we win

cause we cannot let the INITIAL Trump win and the subsequent HUGE turn out in SUPPORT of hi m at the booth and n an actual TERRORIST act be forgotten ignored or reduced.

We gotta KEEP the SHAME but not just that being HELD ACCOUNTABLE

no more benefit of the doubt

ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED and VOTED for Trump?

KEEP THEY NAMES ATTACHED for HISTORY.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
140510981_10225392872398936_717960911760390085_n.jpg

After @Spectrum telling me his convo with Biden about Bush and @BigDaddyBuk hitting me with Nixon policies I don’t know how to take those two presidents anymore.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
all that in there..

we can't even CANCEL people for real we gotta stop that cause MANY of these coons BENEFITED

so we need to continue the Karen thing...

look that is actually becoming POLICY

look at the social media restrictions

the Georgia voter turn out

I think THAT is how we win

cause we cannot let the INITIAL Trump win and the subsequent HUGE turn out in SUPPORT of hi m at the booth and n an actual TERRORIST act be forgotten ignored or reduced.

We gotta KEEP the SHAME but not just that being HELD ACCOUNTABLE

no more benefit of the doubt

ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED and VOTED for Trump?

KEEP THEY NAMES ATTACHED for HISTORY.
Your 100% on white folks seeking black approval and generally wanting to know what we're up to.

Shit like twitter, cnn, van jones and msnbc will be the unity drums but, if black folks had a palor and not just black twitter we could steady remind white folks of them fucking up.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My mind is totally blown that we can actually view Bush Jr. as a better person than Trump.

Total mind fuckery.
He is. I'm not gonna say trust me, but our soon to be president, Biden, while he was still a Senator 20 years ago, told me enough about Bush for me to know that he's no Trump. Biden said Bush's biggest issue is that he delegated a lot to the neo-conservatives because he "trusted" them because his father trusted them. And Biden said it was "Cheney" that was the shadow president and the devil. He said that you'd have political disputes with Bush but he wasn't rotten to the core like some of the real villains in politics. I'm not giving Bush a pass. I'm just passing on what what said to me without getting into the details.
You met and communicated with Biden while he was a senator?
Biden said that to you in conversation?
I wrote a story about on bgol like 20 years ago. I was on the first non-military flight into Iraq after the war started. Before taking the first flight to Jordan, I was with a Chaldean delegation and we met with Biden before leaving. In his office for like an hour. Biden is a wild boy. He's a clown but a good dude, but I'd never tell him anything I didn't want anyone else to know. he talks way too much and shared way too much info with us that we likely didn't need to know.
:lol: You and I are like

b4b551fad5b67330753364d773e1274d.gif
Yes. This was during the war. he also said that Bush is actually not stupid like people think. he said he's just not very articulate, but he reads a lot and goes through all his briefs.. very engaged.. he's just not an eloquent speaker, but he's smart. But it was clear that Biden thought Cheney was the devil.

Pretty much it was The New American Century guys that took the U.S. on a wild ass road and Bush was just along for it.
I wish that post was still here. I wrote a long ass post about it... and going into fadayeen camps in Iraq and shit. I even posted some pics. That was the crazy and dumbest thing I've done in my fucking life. I'm lucky to be alive. I was there when they bombed Wolfiwitz's hotel. I was right across the river.. that shit woke me up

@playahaitian

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
That is literally why Biden and Bernie have a good relationship; Working class/rural white voters are the white whale for the Democrats. Also, if you haven't noticed, the VP is an actual wench so I really don't think Biden/Harris are going to deliver for you on the "fuck a cac" platform unless you mean that literally. :lol:

My goals for this election were to get rid of Trump's bitch ass and try to get the virus under control as it is having a huge impact on Us not just in terms of health but also financially. Obviously, I would want policies that focus on Black women/men as that is who delivered Biden the nomination but I think we will have to settle for just getting something close to normality back for now. That is the dilemma you are forced to deal with when there are no legit alternatives. And for some of the idiots on here, "not voting" and voting for a white grievance party aka the GOP are not legit alternatives. :lol:

Sorry but I don't subscribe to hating Black women.....ESPECIALLY for fucking Bernie Sanders. I swear some of you dudes in here really hate Black women so much to insult them to prop up a white dude that only cared about white working class voters.

Clowns.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, so glad we don't have to hear about 45 on a daily basis from here on out....

tenor.gif

Next time we hear from them better be when the SDNY is performing an overnight no knock raid at Mar-A-Lago
Me too. I was surprised that 74 million people voted for that idiot. I thought more people would just want to get back to normal. I guess we have a different sense of normal. I was thinking 2016 but they were thinking 1950's or Red Summer.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry but I don't subscribe to hating Black women.....ESPECIALLY for fucking Bernie Sanders. I swear some of you dudes in here really hate Black women so much to insult them to prop up a white dude that only cared about white working class voters.

Clowns.

How is correctly pointing out that it is hard for a wench to be a "militant" defending Bernie Sanders? Biden and Sanders both honestly believe that you can "save" the white working class from itself. I don't really believe that at all but it is what it is.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
How is correctly pointing out that it is hard for a wench to be a "militant" defending Bernie Sanders? Biden and Sanders both honestly believe that you can "save" white working class from itself. I don't really believe that at all but it is what it is.

Black men have done it for decades. We've had this discussion before on this board.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
After @Spectrum telling me his convo with Biden about Bush and @BigDaddyBuk hitting me with Nixon policies I don’t know how to take those two presidents anymore.

Nixon was a horrible dude that abused his power. Bush proposed horrible policy and his ineptitude in terms of managing his people destroyed the country. He was a bad POTUS. But Trump... dude has zero redeeming qualities. Awful policies, awful rhetoric, abused his power... nonstop, credible accused 20+ times of sexual abuse, sued by Nixon's DOJ for racism, endless lawsuits and financial crimes, literally attempting to destroy the social order, supporting Putin over our own intelligence agencies... i mean the nigga sent his people to attack the fucking Capitol Building during his last two weeks in office! we barely survived this muthafucka..i dont think people realize just how close we were.. if this dude had 4 more years, they would have been nothing left.. he would have burned it all down

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
That is literally why Biden and Bernie have a good relationship; Working class/rural white voters are the white whale for the Democrats. Also, if you haven't noticed, the VP is an actual wench so I really don't think Biden/Harris are going to deliver for you on the "fuck a cac" platform unless you mean that literally. :lol:
. :lol:

:frozen: