Joe Biden is now POTUS

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Man it's like a Repub civil war

and I'm all for it

This shit is running exactly like Season 3 of Cobra Kai..

Those that watched this season... know what I'm talking about

I guess Liz Cheney is #hashbrown Eagle Fang

ssrco,classic_tee,mens,dd2121:8219e99865,front_alt,square_product,600x600.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

and I'm all for it

From Newt Gingrich, to the Tea Party the republicans held together. It's looking like Trump will finally be the one to break up the Borg Collective.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

and I'm all for it

Not going to lie, when Johnny Lawrence broke out the name "Eagle Fang" I was like yo....that actually sounds like a dope name. Lolz at the logo though.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have dems and dem supporters talking that same shit. That was the mistake the union made against the confederates. The union should have smashed the Confederates and they might not still be fighting today.

They smashed the Hell out of the South but when the Confederates surrendered at Appomattox Court House they were given rather favorable terms for treason. As I recall Soldiers were allowed to just go back home as long as they surrendered their weapons. They could also keep their horses. Now any number of Civil wars that have occurred over the last century probably ended far worse for the loser. Usually, we talking mass executions and long prison sentences. Lincoln had the right idea but in the wake of his death, it was poorly executed. If you're sending insurrectionists back home you at least need to occupy their territory for awhile. Which the US did but just didn't do it long enough. Reconstruction & occupation of the south lasted 12 years. Not even a generation. For comparison, Germany wasn't reunified after WWII for over 40 years. Given what happened last week we can't go easy on these folks. Short of facing a firing squad, these people need the max penalty and no parole. Generally, I am against Capital punishment except in cases where people invade the Capitol.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
They smashed the Hell out of the South but when the Confederates surrendered at Appomattox Court House they were given rather favorable terms for treason. As I recall Soldiers were allowed to just go back home as long as they surrendered their weapons. They could also keep their horses. Now any number of Civil wars that have occurred over the last century probably ended far worse for the loser. Usually, we talking mass executions and long prison sentences. Lincoln had the right idea but in the wake of his death, it was poorly executed. If you're sending insurrectionists back home you at least need to occupy their territory for awhile. Which the US did but just didn't do it long enough. Reconstruction & occupation of the south lasted 12 years. Not even a generation. For comparison, Germany wasn't reunified after WWII for over 40 years.
Nice

moufasa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was/is an inside job. The Democrats better not fumble this shit. Multiple congressmen and law enforcement need to be fired and jailed. Review them damn cameras and get to work.

No need to even look at security cameras

These guys had their own cameras out and were live streaming to social media

The idiocy and effrontery is astounding

All because of Trumpfidence and sense of entitlement