Joe Biden is now POTUS

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't ask you none of that shit dukie

I call you a bitch when you do bitch ass shit, that's just math. It's the oldest discipline.

And it ain't bout to go nowhere soon
What you say does not bother me and as a man I don't get emotional over comments like you do

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Turning the page after this inbred insurrection isn’t an option. Biden will have to spend political capital on this fuck shit, but the whites are out of control.

Democrats better reference this peckerwood posse during the midterms and beyond. Use 1/6 like they did 9/11.
:lol:
giphy.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These MFs Republicans in Congress still taking that unify shit as a reason not to impeach 45 GTFOH!!!!!!!!:angry::angry:
It makes sense because what do you really gain from impeaching Trump? He still gets his pension for life and he does not lock him up for anything. But I do understand why people want to impeach him. Trump was a bully and getting revenge is hard to pass up.

Even though silencing was needed, I think that had far more impact on how Trumpters felt than impeachment would. We just have to allow the Trump news cycle die down. Eventually when the vaccinations start working and life goes more back to normal, tensions will die off.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Did break some sacred code here, or do something else out of the ordinary? :confused:

No and yes.

No, as this is BGOL.

Yes, in that Dr. Truth is the only horny kneegrow I expect to give *me* specifics regarding who makes his naughty parts tingle. He doesn't know better and is usually high. You and Sammy two seconds together was a lil off putting, but I'm not madatcha.

:flyingkiss:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

35YFMXWBUJEB3L4NMOVJU5FRQ4.JPG

"Coffman’s truck, registered in Alabama, was parked a few blocks away from the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Authorities said he parked there at 9:20 a.m. and walked directly toward the U.S. Capitol Building with a crowd of people. The truck was parked near the Republican National Club, a few blocks from the Democratic National Committee Headquarters. Law enforcement responded to both those locations a few hours later for reports of explosive devices.

Investigators spotted a gun in Coffman’s truck and later carried out a search of the vehicle. He was detained later in the day when he returned to his vehicle.

Other items found in Coffman’s truck and used as exhibits as to why he should remain in federal custody pending trial include a loaded 9 mm handgun, a loaded rifle, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices loaded with more than 10 rounds of rifle ammunition, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a crossbow with bolts, several machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun, and the 11 mason jars filled with flammable liquid, which authorities said was the equivalent to homemade napalm.

There was also a lighter and rags. Two of the guns were in Coffman’s pockets."

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No and yes.

No, as this is BGOL.

Yes, in that Dr. Truth is the only horny kneegrow I expect to give *me* specifics regarding who makes his naughty parts tingle. He doesn't know better and is usually high. You and Sammy two seconds together was a lil off putting, but I'm not madatcha.

:flyingkiss:
AOC is cute, she is smart, and she has heart! That said I'm too old for her, but.... If one of my sons had even the most remote chance of entertaining her, I'd disown him for life if he didn't pull out every stop to trap her.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Reactions: BDR

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mitch was always going to flip on Trump when he was no longer of any use to him, these events just made it easier for him to do it.

Like him or not Mitch is always playing chess.
tRump is playing the same game. He was just waiting to rip into Mitch the second it became politically expedient. tRump isn't playing a long game, he wants blood every single move.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Jesus

And all this really is going to take is for Trump to just be a man ... Admit his defeat ... Admit the election was fair and say that he recognizes Biden as President ....

Of course there will still be crazies who will think he is a Clone of Trump but at least there will be some that will back off..

But my man can't even do that .... AKA King Bitch @KingTaharqa ... It is literally the exact same type of logic.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
@playahaitian has been up close and personal with her, sounds like you gonna have to go through him first... :lol:
trial by combat
The investigation on this thing is going to be fucking Lit..

wait

I thought they meant that the insurrectionists went in there and tore them out

They were removed without her knowledge before the shit happened, wow.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus

And all this really is going to take is for Trump to just be a man ... Admit his defeat ... Admit the election was fair and say that he recognizes Biden as President ....

Of course there will still be crazies who will think he is a Clone of Trump but at least there will be some that will back off..

But my man can't even do that .... AKA King Bitch @KingTaharqa ... It is literally the exact same type of logic.

It will come down to the consequences of the assault on the capital. For most Trumpters seeing other get prison and their jobs lost forever will keep them in check

Now the extremists groups will still try the fuckery. But if they go soft on people it will never end