Joe Biden is now POTUS

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
For sure. They are about to try to pin this entirely on a few yokels but shit is too big now for their normal tactics to work. What some of these cac police, politicians facilitated last week is literally traitorous and should be treated as such.
The fucking white prison population should go up by at least a thousand if we keeping it a buck.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing was more impactful than de-platforming this clown. He can't cloud the reporting with his bullshit. And the GOP can't rally behind his bullshit either because it's not being reported. This shows you how powerful that twitter account was.
Yeah it did. Now it is time to move on from Trump and stop giving him any air time.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nothing was more impactful than de-platforming this clown. He can't cloud the reporting with his bullshit. And the GOP can't rally behind his bullshit either because it's not being reported. This shows you how powerful that twitter account was.
and it was allowed to languish until 5 lives were lost at the nation's fucking Capitol.
Naw still don’t know what you mean or tried to say
shut the fuck up
I'm going to start quoting y'all when y'all discuss fuckable menfolk and start saying RAW. @sammyjax
as you should
Yeah it did. Now it is time to move on from Trump and stop giving him any air time.
this nigga want attention so bad lol

What a fucking loser

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Turning the page after this inbred insurrection isn’t an option. Biden will have to spend political capital on this fuck shit, but the whites are out of control.

Democrats better reference this peckerwood posse during the midterms and beyond. Use 1/6 like they did 9/11.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I don't internet beef. You will never get me into one. You been trying for ever. Not going to happen.
I didn't ask you none of that shit dukie

I call you a bitch when you do bitch ass shit, that's just math. It's the oldest discipline.

And it ain't bout to go nowhere soon

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Turning the page after this inbred insurrection isn’t an option. Biden will have to spend political capital on this fuck shit, but the whites are out of control.

Democrats better reference this peckerwood posse during the midterms and beyond. Use 1/6 like they did 9/11.
This will depend on how or what they charge people with who rushed the capital. Many won't try this stunt again if it will impact their ability to make money by losing their jobs. Others won't try it again if jail or prison is the end result.

But I think the consequences will have a large impact on how Trumpsters move in the future.