Joe Biden is now POTUS

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I totally agree with this, but I will say this. As someone who has been living in DC for many years, the city not no MD or VA, the security during the inauguration is something UNREAL. If you attempt to try and do something you are literally committing suicide.

During the OBAMA inauguration, the first one, I never in my life seen so many security personnel all in one location (this is someone speaking who sees DC Police, Metro Police (separate from DC Police), and the US MARSHALLS like everyday commuting to work on the train and bus). The shit looked like something out of movie with all the hummers and etc.

And just to let you guys know, there are alot of plain cloth, I mean a lot, walking around in the crowds making sure shit don't get crazy.....Let alone, security set up inside the office buildings pretty much all over the downtown area.

You ain't lying. I went to the second Obama inauguration and I remember going through metal detectors and emptying my pockets. I also remember it was fucking cold. I went through numerous batteries in my camera. The place was crawling with security. Not a damn thing is happening at that event. If not for Covid I would go. I have stayed away from the National Mall since the Pandemic.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Trump is in for a bad 2021. Won’t God do it?

:lol:

Reminds me of this:

Which afterward the RNC had to deal with the "mother of all rain storms." They thought they were going to have to delay it, but it started on time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
House set to consider Trump impeachment on Wednesday after Pence says he will not invoke the 25th Amendment

Vice President Mike Pence said he will not invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office, according to a letter sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. A vote for impeachment, accusing Trump of inciting insurrection at the Capitol building on January 6, is expected to take place on Wednesday morning. On Tuesday, the House voted in favor of a measure to call on Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.

What you need to know

– The House will convene at 9 am ET on Wednesday to consider the article of impeachment against Trump, Rep. Steny Hoyer told Democratic lawmakers on Monday

– Biden said on Monday that he has asked congressional leaders if impeachment can be managed alongside the presidential transition

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol:

Reminds me of this:

Which afterward the RNC had to deal with the "mother of all rain storms." They thought they were going to have to delay it, but it started on time.

Smart! Great memory. I forgot about these.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

this is just DISGUSTING...

they STILL trying to make excuses for him?

You realize something...

he was right h5e gave that famous speech about how he could KILL someone and not go to jail.

Whelp... he was right

cause that officer who was beaten to death, those others who died, that woman who was shot in the face?

HE DID THAT

and ALL these white folks do not five one single solitary f*ck.

Last edited: