Von Miller and His Future Baby Mama Going at it.....

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Stripper or not, 90% of wives are all just like this chick.

.....Whores who snagged a sucka.

The nerve of you married niggas criticizing Von when you know the chick next to you was gobbling mad dicks before you.

Now you paying her bills.

Enough to give a nigga an aneurysm.
If you think this about black women, you definitely need to change your circle and start looking in other areas.

There are absolutely a lot of women who were wild in their youth, but not all fall into this category.

This chick?? Oh, she's a thotiana who is a stripper with an ill-advised body reconstruction and stupid tats.

0_von-miller-girlfriend-denver-broncos-nfl-1464564

I'd still beat tho. :dunno:

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
KillaMayne pull out and squirt all over they face...or the sheets....I protect my seed .. brah

Brotha, my good friend at the age of 13 got his first piece of pussy and got the girl pregnant!! They had the baby.. At that time I knew I didnt want kids at a very young age. After watching and seeing what my friend had to go thru. My ass got the pullout game down to a tee!!

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The nerve of you married niggas criticizing Von when you know the chick next to you was gobbling mad dicks before you.

strong truth that I didn’t want to read

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
KillaMayne pull out and squirt all over they face...or the sheets....I protect my seed .. brah
I don't get why more people don't do this?? I am the master of giving out throat babies and face conditioner. The last thing I need is some random chick I met at a conference to be contacting me about some baby. And the messed up thing is, I would then have to fight with the chick so that I could get full custody. F dat. I'm so seasoned now, I pull out mad early and say "finish me off with your mouth baby girl." No one has ever said no. And if they did I would tittie fuck and skeet in her face just for not complying. Lol!!
tenor.gif

Protect your seed.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get why more people don't do this?? I am the master of giving out throat babies and face conditioner. The last thing I need is some random chick I met at a conference to be contacting me about some baby. And the messed up thing is, I would then have to fight with the chick so that I could get full custody. F dat. I'm so seasoned now, I pull out mad early and say "finish me off with your mouth baby girl." No one has ever said no. And if they did I would tittie fuck and skeet in her face just for not complying. Lol!!
tenor.gif

Protect your seed.

Brah...make em eat they pussy...lmaooo

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Protect your seed.
1 of my bruhz got fucked up in the game. Bitch didn't swallow and kept the semen on ice and inseminated herself.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I aint say race.

To make it simple "Bitches Aint Shit" period.

Period.

All of them. (Family members included even though I love em)

If you think this about black women, you definitely need to change your circle me start looking in other areas.

There are absolutely a lot of women who were wild in their youth, but not all fall into this category.

This chick?? Oh, she's a thotiana who is a stripper with an ill-advised body reconstruction and stupid tats.

0_von-miller-girlfriend-denver-broncos-nfl-1464564

I'd still beat tho. :dunno:

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1 of my bruhz got fucked up in the game. Bitch didn't swallow and kept the semen on ice and inseminated herself.
Knew a college running back who girlfriend did him like this and got pregnant. She was bad af too. I know this because I was smashing her roommate who told me. Dude made it to the NFL and played 2 years. I'm not going to put his name out there because he was a good dude.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Brotha, my good friend at the age of 13 got his first piece of pussy and got the girl pregnant!! They had the baby.. At that time I knew I didnt want kids at a very young age. After watching and seeing what my friend had to go thru. My ass got the pullout game down to a tee!!

Damn. How that work out?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Brah..I had..a bitch 20 years ago..we had to have an abortion...cause she was In school to be a doctor..and she had just pledged Aka...I bumped into her at a local club..4 years ago..i ended up beating in her pussy...she got mad cause I pulled out the pussy... she started lapping it up with her finger off the bed...and put it in her pussy by hand...I was shook...she was angry as fuck...I knew then I never will let theee devious hoes have my baby..brah

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

:hmm:

i know you trollin, but ima temper this anyway.

according to the best science we got on this, most women in the US range from sexually inactive to sexually repressed.

most sexually active men be fuckin THE SAME WOMEN. just TRADING the pussy all around. :lol:

and my wife STILL makes 10 times what i make.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Bigdaddy you got the cape out?

:hmm:

i know you trollin, but ima temper this anyway.

according to the best science we got on this, most women in the US range from sexually inactive to sexually repressed.

most sexually active men be fuckin THE SAME WOMEN. just TRADING the pussy all around. :lol:

and my wife STILL makes 10 times what i make.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bigdaddy, you wildin'. Hoes been around since the Bible. These bitches be getting fucked and be lying to these niggas.

Every woman only had sex with 3 guys.

You trust these hoes?

They lying when they say it hurts. They been fisting themselves since the was kids.

yeah, Buk is fine :lol:

no cape.

you can call a hoe a hoe without callin all other broads hoes too.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
It's not hard to fall for them bitches when you are young and dumb, if he was a 40 year old man then I'd be like wtf are you doing but when you young you just don't have that knowledge to the game when it comes to women. Believe me I know, I made a lot of bad decisions when I was younger with these bitches. To be honest I'm glad I did learn the hard way because I needed to learn that shit.

Well said, bruh!! We all make mistakes and have made bad decisions, either when we young or older!!
Damn. How that work out?

It worked good for me, I had one kid at 25 and a set of twins at 30!! My friend that had the kid at 14 was a grandpa at 35..

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Brah..I had..a bitch 20 years ago..we had to have an abortion...cause she was In school to be a doctor..and she had just pledged Aka...I bumped into her at a local club..4 years ago..i ended up beating in her pussy...she got mad cause I pulled out the pussy... she started lapping it up with her finger off the bed...and put it in her pussy by hand...I was shook...she was angry as fuck...I knew then I never will let theee devious hoes have my baby..brah

Damn, thats sum wild ass shit!!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grandpa at 35 is kinda ill though. Hahah.
Well said, bruh!! We all make mistakes and have made bad decisions, either when we young or older!!

It worked good for me, I had one kid at 25 and a set of twins at 30!! My friend that had the kid at 14 was a grandpa at 35..