Von Miller and His Future Baby Mama Going at it.....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Police in Colorado investigating Denver Broncos LB Von Miller
3:50 PM ET

• Jeff LegwoldESPN Senior Writer
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller is the subject of a police investigation in Parker, Colorado.

i

Police in the southeast suburb of Denver confirmed Friday that Miller is under investigation, saying that "if the investigation determines a crime has occurred charges will be submitted to the DA's office for their review."

"We are aware of an investigation involving Von Miller and are in the process of gathering more information," the Broncos said in a statement.
Miller did not respond to requests for comment.

A decision on whether charges are to be filed by police is not expected for a few weeks, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Police in a Denver suburb have not specified why they are investigating Broncos linebacker Von Miller. Dustin Bradford/Getty Images
Miller missed the 2020 season after he suffered an ankle injury in practice just days before the opener.

The 31-year-old has largely stayed away from off-the-field issues since 2013, when he was suspended for six games for violating the league's substance abuse policy and had an arrest warrant issued that summer after failing to appear in court for multiple traffic violations.

In August, Miller said that what happened in 2013 "really made me take a look, like a real look, like you look in the mirror and really look at what's there."

The Broncos had already faced a decision about Miller's future with the team. He is headed into the final season of the six-year, $114.5 million deal he signed in 2016. The Broncos have until the day before the new league year begins in March to pick up the option that would engage the 2021 season on the deal and guarantee $7 million of Miller's base salary.

If the Broncos release Miller, they would face a dead-money charge of $4.125 million against the salary cap for the 2021 season, though that would be far less than Miller's scheduled $22.125 million cap charge if the Broncos pick up the option.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
Thanks Von for allowing her to get back in her regular habitat

Bitch instantly went back to hoe'n. Von a silly nigga for wifing and impregnating a whore. You either save her and stfu, or not nut haphazardly in her.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Home insemination is not as easy as ppl make it to be. I hope your boy did a DNA test.
He did and it is his. That shit had the entire crew shook. We still crack on his ass about it. His son is nearly 27 years old and he has had a decent relationship with him for nearly 8 years. It is hard finding out yo momma is a dick sucking hoe. They had to work through a lot of shit.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did and it is his. That shit had the entire crew shook. We still crack on his ass about it. His son is nearly 27 years old and he has had a decent relationship with him for nearly 8 years. It is hard finding out yo momma is a dick sucking hoe. They had to work through a lot of shit.

The nigga nutted in that bitch. :lol:
Artificial insemination is not some amateur turkey baster process.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The nigga nutted in that bitch. :lol:
Artificial insemination is not some amateur turkey basin process.
I haven't ever known that nigga to lie on his dick. Plus she basically validated the story. There ain't nothing complicated. Hoes out here getting pregnant from pre cum.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I aint say race.

To make it simple "Bitches Aint Shit" period.

Period.

All of them. (Family members included even though I love em)
Bigdaddy, you wildin'. Hoes been around since the Bible. These bitches be getting fucked and be lying to these niggas.

Every woman only had sex with 3 guys.

You trust these hoes?

They lying when they say it hurts. They been fisting themselves since the was kids.
Damn bro who hurt you

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stripper or not, 90% of wives are all just like this chick.

.....Whores who snagged a sucka.

The nerve of you married niggas criticizing Von when you know the chick next to you was gobbling mad dicks before you.

Now you paying her bills.

Enough to give a nigga an aneurysm.
No gonna lie
I married one just like that....

Divorced her ass too....

And no kids either.
Learned my lesson