Von Miller and His Future Baby Mama Going at it.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many times these silly muthafuckas have to learn you don't wife up no stripper. Even I know that!!!

Everybody knew that except Von, even his Mom’s like

e4ebfc3a4dabfe5d407b79d9dc551732_w200.gif

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many times these silly muthafuckas have to learn you don't wife up no stripper. Even I know that!!!
It's not hard to fall for them bitches when you are young and dumb, if he was a 40 year old man then I'd be like wtf are you doing but when you young you just don't have that knowledge to the game when it comes to women. Believe me I know, I made a lot of bad decisions when I was younger with these bitches. To be honest I'm glad I did learn the hard way because I needed to learn that shit.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Word. These dudes wife strippers with the hope that the woman will change for the better.

Wifing a stripper can work if you honestly like her for who she is and how she operates. But these cats want these hoes to turn into Michelle Obama once they put a ring on her finger.

Nah homie, she still a thot who gon be out here doin what she do. She not tryna be mrs. housewife.

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. But you can be happy with the hoe if you honest with yourself about who she is.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not hard to fall for them bitches when you are young and dumb, if he was a 40 year old man then I'd be like wtf are you doing but when you young you just don't have that knowledge to the game when it comes to women. Believe me I know, I made a lot of bad decisions when I was younger with these bitches. To be honest I'm glad I did learn the hard way because I needed to learn that shit.

Understood, BUT this has to be the oldest Mack lesson in the history of mankind. I did dumb stuff in college as well, but I knew not to do what Von did.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wanted a bad bitch now he has one,what's the problem?The bitch done went all the way bad(sour) on him.Becareful for what you wish,want or go looking for cause you will find it.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stripper or not, 90% of wives are all just like this chick.

.....Whores who snagged a sucka.

The nerve of you married niggas criticizing Von when you know the chick next to you was gobbling mad dicks before you.

Now you paying her bills.

Enough to give a nigga an aneurysm.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stripper or not, 90% of wives are all just like this chick.

.....Whores who snagged a sucka.

The nerve of you married niggas criticizing Von when you know the chick next to you was gobbling mad dicks before you.

Now you paying her bills.

Enough to give a nigga an aneurysm.

Scary got dam facts..jackkk