Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
remember Jack Dorsey was in africa for a few months this year and i know he had to be there doing two things...finessing some fine young slim african women and doing what you just said above...but in regards to the latter tho, he might be late. there are lot of other companies waaay ahead of square in the payment processing space in Africa especially
That’s why I’m long $JMIA.

also looking at other companies in emerging markets because this corporation is on the decline.

brothas better start making business partners with these immigrants to grow their wealth globally. They’ve pillaged from us here in America long enough.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? If you're an investor you love it
Nah bruh too unpredictable. Its only good when it work in your favor but that up and down ish every other day ain't it. Every time he started hollering about Chyna!!, he was fucking up my money. Or when he would come out hold a news conference like he was about to say something real important, stall and then didn't say shit and walked out right at the closing bell. I'll be happy with less twitter rants and more stability in my portfolio.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah bruh too unpredictable. Its only good when it work in your favor but that up and down ish every other day ain't it. Every time he started hollering about Chyna!!, he was fucking up my money. Or when he would come out hold a news conference like he was about to say something real important, stall and then didn't say shit and walked out right at the closing bell. I'll be happy with less twitter rants and more stability in my portfolio.
Biden will be boring...Good for weed and ev tho

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor