Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I bought in PIC at $13 then sold at $15... Then bought back 200 shares at $18 Monday and sold 150 at $18 an change an kept 50 in. The shit turned to XL an I sold the remaining 50 shares at $25... Now that shit at $33+

This shit will teach you patience!!! Trailing stop for the win though
Yea man its like that sometimes. Just keep telling yourself green is green (while you are cursing).

Last edited:

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we get a countdown as to what stocks to choose and a step by step tutorial on how to get that first step goin? I believe Tito Jackson initially did this for us. Especially with stimulus cheese most likely a possibility I think everyone can spare 50-100 dollars.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Can we get a countdown as to what stocks to choose and a step by step tutorial on how to get that first step goin? I believe Tito Jackson initially did this for us. Especially with stimulus cheese most likely a possibility I think everyone can spare 50-100 dollars.
Here is Tito's thread - https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/i-usually-never-give-investment-advice-but.1079590/

Browse that thread and this one to get some terms down, but you'll also need to hit YouTube for How To's on execution.

Subscribe to these 2 dudes:

Chris Sain - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrTFPf6rq5OUSWb7ILW9trg

Larry Jones - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZw2iqBZShBxWy8r1fwqP8A

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do any of you subscribe to a real time stock news and trading platofrom which is NOT included in your trading account?
Yes. I think it is probably impossible to have success without it. It isn’t free however. Level2 is the closest to show you bids and quotes real time.

good ole fashion print media is not a bad source either especially your local business journals. You’d be surprised what is in there if you live in a place with a lot of corporations.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. I think it is probably impossible to have success without it. It isn’t free however. Level2 is the closest to show you bids and quotes real time.

good ole fashion print media is not a bad source either especially your local business journals. You’d be surprised what is in there if you live in a place with a lot of corporations.
What do you subscribe to X?

HellBoy

Platinum Member
IzwgI7b.png

VVPR: Daily wick broke through 10.42 resistance, but didn't hold. Set an alert for 10.50. If it can hold, it may be on its way back to $20+

Last edited:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what I bought 100 shares of VVPR present to myself. Right on.

what stand alone sources do you have for real time information?

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m interested in opinion on something.

Say I’m holding call option, exp 1/15. Up $535 profit.
Breakeven is $41 and stock at $46.

I am bullish on the stock.

I could wait it out and sell option for no less than $500 profit or roll it into Feb, breakeven would be $53 and I would pocket $400. I could roll to May and only pocket $10 and breakeven the same $53

Curious to read opinions.

if you are bullish on it, roll it into february and pocket the 400. that's what i would do

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$BABA getting str8 bludgeoned. Wish I would have waited after market open to buy shares. Bought some lotto calls for the spring instead and sold some more $NIO puts before NIO day.

Closed some put spreads for losses on $PLUG, $AAPL and $SPWR. My put game is real trash right now.

Anyways, now I’m really done adding positions for the year!

Last edited:

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
$BABA getting str8 bludgeoned. Wish I would have waited after market open to buy shares. Bought some lotto calls for the spring instead and sold some more $NIO puts before NIO day.

Closed some out spreads for losses on $PLUG, AAPL and SPWR. My put game is real trash right now.

Anyways, now I’m really done adding positions for year!
Bro jan 9th nio calls gonna print money

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thanks bruh, gotta keep this more consistent.

yeah man, i am truly happy for you. i closed out my student loans about 2 months ago. i got two mortgages but one is being paid by a renter so i am not in a rush to pay that off. the other mortgage is in wifey's name but I am on the title. 2021 hopefully we will do 4 times what we did in 2020 and become totally debt free by next year same time