Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man I don't even think he 30 I think that muthafucka is like 21. :lol:

I ain't shocked he won. I'm shocked at how he won. Nate didn't even look like he trained...he just ran with his head down hoping for the best...shit was odd.

that's the first thing i noticed. dude said he trained twice a day, 6 days a week. yeah right. He looked REALLY bad out there.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
After last night, here are my three predictions.

First, Claressa Shields and Laila Ali fight will happen.

Second, Jake Paul will get at least a million for his next fight.

Third, every older fighter living is trying to challenge Mike now. But, a younger one might get on the ticket.

It's all about the draw and the money grab.

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'd add Snoop and take off Nate I didn't appreciate watching Nate go out like that. That shit looked stupid. Nate is a legend in sports I don't like seeing our heroes go out like that on some bullshit I Don't know what that shit was he must've got paid to get knocked out or some shit.........
come to think of it, it did look almost staged , didn't it?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It worked fine for over an hour and then

the popups started. I turned on my VPN

and popups went away. All good now.

I'm thinking about getting a VPN. How do I do it. Which company are you with and what's the price?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I'm thinking about getting a VPN. How do I do it. Which company are you with and what's the price?

It's been over a year since I got it but I

think it was 70 dollars for 6 devices

for 3 years. I do a decent amount of

peer to peer sharing including torrents

and I love it.. I use Nord and it's been

way more than worth the 70 bucks.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If Ruiz goes all out he stops Tyson in the first, if he takes it easy on him the fight may go four rounds.
Facts! Plus, last night showed that Tyson would be picked off easily if he ever boxed a younger faster boxer with length. If Tyson can't get inside, there is no fight.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After last night, here are my two predictions.

First, Claressa Shields and Laila Ali fight will happen.

Second, Jake Paul will get at least a million for his next fight.

Third, every older fighter living is trying to challenge Mike now. But, a younger one might get on the ticket.

It's all about the draw and the money grab.
YEP! New age of boxing coming up.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Nate was 0-0 fighting someone who was 1-0. They can chill with that crap. UFC had CM Punk fight a pro. James Toney fought Randy Couture. People with missing arms and legs have fought in MMA. As well as bare knuckle fights and gang style fighting events as "teams". Wild fights get sanctioned.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Nate was 0-0 fighting someone who was 1-0. They can chill with that crap. UFC had CM Punk fight a pro. James Toney fought Randy Couture. People with missing arms and legs have fought in MMA. As well as bare knuckle fights and gang style fighting events as "teams". Wild fights get sanctioned.
I agree. Had Nate not led with his fucking face like he never trained one day in boxing, we might just be talking about a boring ass split decision.

On the real side, I wonder what kind of sparring he did. First time I sparred as a fucking teen I knew not to do the dumb shit he did. How in the fuck didn't his trainer correct that shit? It's like all Nate could do was run and hug. :smh: