Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
:eek:

4.png

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Yo Tyson should have gotten he W because he clearly came to fight and put in more work. Jones didn't do enough to warrant the draw. As far as a rematch, I say no because it was for charity and to entertain people and they did that perfectly. I would move on and not fight again unless it for charity and designed to be entertained. Nobody wants to see Tyson try to box for real, we already have that image of Tyson on his ASS post Buster Douglas, no need to add to that particular highlight reel. The fight was very entertaining and Tyson said and did everything perfectly. Let's all move on.

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
Yo Tyson should have gotten he W because he clearly came to fight and put in more work. Jones didn't do enough to warrant the draw. As far as a rematch, I say no because it was for charity and to entertain people and they did that perfectly. I would move on and not fight again unless it for charity and designed to be entertained. Nobody wants to see Tyson try to box for real, we already have that image of Tyson on his ASS post Buster Douglas, no need to add to that particular highlight reel. The fight was very entertaining and Tyson said and did everything perfectly. Let's all move on.
With that being said, what W/L % would you give Tyson IF he came back to the square?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tyson was TOO ok with the draw. They cleaned the tables though and made the $$ that is harder to follow. All of the money lost on Draftkings!!! Shiiiiittt!!!! That was like hitting 0-00 on the roulette wheel. They cleaned the table. How many people bet on a draw?? I aint mad though. It was the most entertaining fight in years.
Mike knows deep down that he won that. considering everything that man has been through, he probably feels so grateful that he is still out here in the world. The drugs, the drinking, lost a daughter, Went vegan and lost 100lbs. He has a great mindset right now. It was, after all, an exhibition.