Joe Biden is now POTUS

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
after reading your reply and looking at the message....

giphy.gif

I'm going back to learn German....da fuk?!?!?
This is very funny lol

Idk where you getting stuck fam, I Rosetta stoned it for you

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold the front fucking door..... This chick has COON CJ Pearson as one of the plaintiff

I fucking knew one of those names was familiar

I just wanna whoop just one. Please. Bgol legal how can I do this with the least consequence?
How does someone become a coon so young, so little life experience?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My brother you are delusional. You must have me confused.

Even your statement "Republicans have literally nothing to offer modern (intelligent) human beings beyond archaic cultural wars and bullshit platitudes." is nothing but your attempt at being Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson, and Damon Wayans from In Living Color rolled into one without presenting even one fact. Opinions are not facts, brother.

tenor.gif

The fact that you are willing to go to such lengths to defend Democrats without admitting any of their faults is quite disappointing brother.

Nonetheless, I hope everyone takes the time today and this weekend to connect with family and learn about our history, which is not this made up holiday for CACs who murdered our people. Yep that's right, the Pequot Tribe was/ is a tribe of melenated native Americans who were slaughtered by pilgrams to after helping ungrateful CACs.

This is your Happy Thanksgiving.
All native Americans are colored copper peoples. Or in todays terms Black people. Its not just one tribe, its all tribes. We aint from Africa. And these so called natives they showing us now are eskimos and whites.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
All native Americans are colored copper peoples. Or in todays terms Black people. Its not just one tribe, its all tribes. We aint from Africa. And these so called natives they showing us now are eskimos and whites.
Good post.

However, let's be clear, some black Americans are from Africa. But, to your point not as many are from Africa as we have been lead to believe. We Black native Americans are victims of paper genocide.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
this nigga right HERE is fucking insane...and maybe doesnt know WE KNOW hes insane.
It's interesting that pointing out faults of your beloved party equates to insanity. It's also interesting that revealing facts that are contrary to conventional beliefs is thought to be insane.

For you and many, hearing or reading truth and facts that are contrary to the lies you were taught is painful and difficult. I understand that.

It's cool, as an educator, it took me a while grasp the fact that every kid can not be helped. This holds true with "adults" as well.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

That's interesting.

You look 100 times more like me then any Native Ive ever seen, and Im from Africa (well my ancestors were).

How is that possible?