Joe Biden is now POTUS

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Trump... fully embrace the dark side. Nothing could hurt your true enemies more than delivering the Dems the Senate. Embrace your full pettiness... embrace your full vindictiveness.

Democrats need focus their resources on getting the two Republicans running in the Senate race to distance themselves from and even speak out against Trump which they can then use in getting Trump to turn on them resulting in his attacking them on Twitter, press briefings, etc.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Democrats need focus their resources on getting the two Republicans running in the Senate race to distance themselves from and even speak out against Trump which they can then use in getting Trump to turn on them resulting in his attacking them on Twitter, press briefings, etc.

That's it. That would be my message with one underlying message of the insider trading they both did on the covid intel. That's it.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yo. We're in the Trump creating burner accounts like Durant phase of this bullshit.. read this thread

Well GAWD DAMN....

EnSWk6lXMAEGijR

Trump to WayneDupreeShow ..

trump-foreign-policy.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Man this thread is going to be like 1K pages by christmas....

The longest Presidential elOCKtion thread in BGOL history.

1st ballot Ock HALL of FAMN nomination.

I wouldn't doubt it, the BGOL Big Girl thread might finally have some competition even though nobody ever admits to going in that thread (sort of like all the white women who voted for Trump yet nobody admits to it:lol:)

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
LOL, your point of view. One is acting like a spoiled child and the other is out there handling his business and getting to work.
My only problem is the mindset I believe Biden is going to operate. Yes folks wanted to some normalcy but we do not want complacency with republicans. No, I want to republicans taken down for the actions they've taken for a good long time now. I'm ok with how the dems are operating now but once 01/20/2021 get here. I'm want them to show and prove they have balls and not pussy (including the women). I'm that Kamala Harris is able to push him away from the days of old. We are no longer there.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
The way Trump acting and the way Biden is acting, this shit doesn't even feel like a "win". Shit doesn't even feel like the fucking election happened.
and i thought i was the only one feeling like that..............i could be wrong and i stand to be wrong but i have sneaky suspicion that they are both in on this shit and a lot of this shit is staged(like a movie).i have a sneaky suspicion that they are not bringing the military home for nothing.now mind you there bringing troops home to the US domestically that was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.The vaccine to me appears to be rushed on the american public all of a sudden something just doesnt feel right about this,but i just cant directly point at it or call it.