NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That’s why when Howard left, they made sure to get Marc

I think you have that worded wrong

Marc was the first choice, which is why Dwight found out he wasn't resigning

And I think you're right, Marc was looked at towards Joker

We didn't have the highest basketball IQ centers before, which wasn't good for going up against him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I think its one of those things where they can't get anyone to come there so they overpay for decent talent. Beasley can score though. He's probably at best a 6th man but I was impressed how good he was when he shipped out from the Nuggets. This fool is wilding though.

Sounds like the shit he was smoking had him mad paranoid :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think you have that worded wrong

Marc was the first choice, which is why Dwight found out he wasn't resigning

And I think you're right, Marc was looked at towards Joker

We didn't have the highest basketball IQ centers before, which wasn't good for going up against him.
Oh, my baddd.... on that Dwight shit...it happened so quick, I got my info crossed up

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah. THat's the matchup he want. Someone just as slow as he is.

Marc plays off positioning and is one of the best center defenders in the league. :dunno:

The plus minus with him on versus off for Toronto was like 98 to 106 or 108

That's why it's funny to me how some of these athletic dudes like Towns are terrible defenders

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like you looking for a reason the Lakers might be bad but unless I'm missing something Gasol should be fine in the interior.

Not at all. I just recognize Gasol ain't the guy he used to be and with all of those great defenders surrounding him in Toronto, it masked his decline

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered

Giannis is a good (not great player). You can't be great without some semblance of a consistent jumper. Harden alluded to this a while back. LeBron had the same knock to a certain degree early in his career. While all his pussy ass fans were up in arms hearing the detractors LeBron took his ass to the gym and came back the next year shooting a helluva lot better. I'm not a huge fan of his but his "mindset" is built on piling up "Ws". If these borderline "great" players could figure THAT out they would actually BE great. Take all the rumors about Golden State. That team is founded on the premise of shooting. Can Giannis shoot well enough to be on that team and be as effective as he is in Milwaukee? I don't think so. There are better fits for him elsewhere. Hell, the Lakers are a better fit that GS in my opinion.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Gasol is done, he got a contract because he a big white dude. Gasol and Trez aren't an upgrade over Javelle an Howard to me. Hell, Howard did good as hell against the joker and it was a lot of times that he ran down the middle an sealed and did not get the pass, which would've been an easy 2 pts. Lakers should've kept Rondo an Howard.

An why did they resign the morris cat who thru the ball away in the finals :hmm:

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Giannis is a good (not great player). You can't be great without some semblance of a consistent jumper. Harden alluded to this a while back. LeBron had the same knock to a certain degree early in his career. While all his pussy ass fans were up in arms hearing the detractors LeBron took his ass to the gym and came back the next year shooting a helluva lot better. I'm not a huge fan of his but his "mindset" is built on piling up "Ws". If these borderline "great" players could figure THAT out they would actually BE great. Take all the rumors about Golden State. That team is founded on the premise of shooting. Can Giannis shoot well enough to be on that team and be as effective as he is in Milwaukee? I don't think so. There are better fits for him elsewhere. Hell, the Lakers are a better fit that GS in my opinion.

Giannis would DOMINATE with GS. The floor would be so spaced, no way in hell they could stop him from getting to the rack 1 on 1.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq didn’t have a jumper was he not great?

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Shaq didn’t have a jumper was he not great?

He ain't Shaq. Never let the exception make you think he's the rule.

I watched him going up against LeBron and laughed. Got the ball at the top of the key and had to work his ass off to get to the rim (hella distance) only to be stifled. No jumper. No chance. Shit closes up in the paint. Hakeem? Jumper. Ewing? Jumper. Malone? Jumper. McHale? Jumper. Bird? Jumper. We could go on but the RULE says you kinda have to have one. Anytime LeBron, who Giannis is not even remotely close to in terms of ability and IQ, can recognize the need for one Giannis should as well.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Man Giannis playing these dudes man he know if he coming back to the Bucks.

Maybe. He may do a one and one like Durant so that he could play where he wants to play versus taking a huge payday upfront and being handcuffed to a bullshit city like Boston, Salt Lake, etc.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He ain't Shaq. Never let the exception make you think he's the rule.

I watched him going up against LeBron and laughed. Got the ball at the top of the key and had to work his ass off to get to the rim (hella distance) only to be stifled. No jumper. No chance. Shit closes up in the paint. Hakeem? Jumper. Ewing? Jumper. Malone? Jumper. McHale? Jumper. Bird? Jumper. We could go on but the RULE says you kinda have to have one. Anytime LeBron, who Giannis is not even remotely close to in terms of ability and IQ, can recognize the need for one Giannis should as well.
Man....in today’s game Giannis is as dominate as Shaq. Let’s not play. The reason why people want Giannis to get a jumper is because people want him to be something he’s not. His dominance comes from attacking the rack and defense. He ain’t this Kevin Durant people want him to be. Surround him around shooters and a legit star and he gonna work. He need to come to Dallas KP and Luka will work for him....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe. He may do a one and one like Durant so that he could play where he wants to play versus taking a huge payday upfront and being handcuffed to a bullshit city like Boston, Salt Lake, etc.
He may but I’m just saying he knows what he gonna do and ain’t no Bogdanovic gonna stop him from leaving or make him stay.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

How was it a fluke....

It's not their fault the Celtics got an overrated coach...

Are those people all wearing Bucks jerseys?
Miami was clearly the best team in the East during the entire bubble. Will they make it back there next season .... who the fuck knows??
But don't let these random reports sell their season short. Miami was straight balling in the bubble.