Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's dope, I just deposited another 10 racks so I can buy some more options an that shit kinda had me nervous. Seeing this shit is just a reminder that its all relative. You still running it up in the crypto space too?
Yes sir, crypto is easy money. And it's All about what one can afford to loose the in this game

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Where's the crypto thread? I would love to see updates on that.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I'll be watching:

GP (up +100% this month)
FUV
NETE
VVPR
SOLO
CIIC
FUBO
IDEX (already 5.5 million volume)

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
  • Wedbush boosted the price target for Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) from $500 to $560. Tesla shares rose 1.7% to $497.99 in pre-market trading.

• HC Wainwright & Co. raised the price target on Spero Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:SPRO) from $28 to $33. Spero Therapeutics shares rose 2.8% to close at $15.18 on Friday.

• KeyBanc boosted Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX) price target from $424 to $472. Lam Research shares fell 0.9% to close at $433.64 on Friday.

• Needham boosted the price target on Trade Desk Inc (NASDAQ:TTD) from $750 to $1000. Trade Desk shares rose 1.2% to $837.00 in pre-market trading.

• Piper Sandler raised Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) price target from $25 to $29. Foot Locker shares fell 2% to $38.50 in pre-market trading.

• Needham lifted Roku Inc (NASDAQ:ROKU) price target from $255 to $315. Roku shares rose 1.4% to $267.20 in pre-market trading.

• KeyBanc boosted the price target for Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) from $92 to $100. Hasbro shares rose 1.4% to close at $93.02 on Friday.

• Citigroup lifted Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:APLS) price target from $53 to $67. Apellis Pharmaceuticals shares rose 9.5% to close at $45.43 on Friday.

• Raymond James raised the price target for Azul SA (NYSE:AZUL) from $16 to $23. Azul shares rose 3% to $20.00 in pre-market trading.

• Morgan Stanley lifted price target for AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) from $117 to $131. AMETEK shares fell 0.6% to close at $117.42 on Friday.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  • Wedbush boosted the price target for Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) from $500 to $560. Tesla shares rose 1.7% to $497.99 in pre-market trading.

• HC Wainwright & Co. raised the price target on Spero Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:SPRO) from $28 to $33. Spero Therapeutics shares rose 2.8% to close at $15.18 on Friday.

• KeyBanc boosted Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX) price target from $424 to $472. Lam Research shares fell 0.9% to close at $433.64 on Friday.

• Needham boosted the price target on Trade Desk Inc (NASDAQ:TTD) from $750 to $1000. Trade Desk shares rose 1.2% to $837.00 in pre-market trading.

• Piper Sandler raised Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) price target from $25 to $29. Foot Locker shares fell 2% to $38.50 in pre-market trading.

• Needham lifted Roku Inc (NASDAQ:ROKU) price target from $255 to $315. Roku shares rose 1.4% to $267.20 in pre-market trading.

• KeyBanc boosted the price target for Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) from $92 to $100. Hasbro shares rose 1.4% to close at $93.02 on Friday.

• Citigroup lifted Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:APLS) price target from $53 to $67. Apellis Pharmaceuticals shares rose 9.5% to close at $45.43 on Friday.

• Raymond James raised the price target for Azul SA (NYSE:AZUL) from $16 to $23. Azul shares rose 3% to $20.00 in pre-market trading.

• Morgan Stanley lifted price target for AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) from $117 to $131. AMETEK shares fell 0.6% to close at $117.42 on Friday.

Nice...Source?

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Easy there! Easy there! There's no real catalyst for these bullsish runs on EV...
Depending on how far you call is out..
If its out far enough then IV and immediate news won't affected it that much. But if plays are short-term..less than 3 weeks...take the gains and run!

Lol, already done. Profits and run. Bought a call right before earnings. Wish I'd waited until afterwards, but I'm still learning.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, already done. Profits and run. Bought a call right before earnings. Wish I'd waited until afterwards, but I'm still learning.

Did the same..We're all learning.
I'd say the biggest lesson i've learn with option, thus far, is short-term contracts less than 2 weeks and especially 1 week will KILL YOU!
They're cheaper and more attractive..But the IV on them is insane and all it takes is a little wind and you can be down big in a matter of minutes.

If you can do spreads and/or afford contracts further out at least 3 weeks minimum then take that route.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Did the same..We're all learning.
I'd say the biggest lesson i've learn with option, thus far, is short-term contracts less than 2 weeks and especially 1 week will KILL YOU!
They're cheaper and more attractive..But the IV on them is insane and all it takes is a little wind and you can be down big in a matter of minutes.

If you can do spreads and/or afford contracts further out at least 3 weeks minimum then take that route.

I've learned that options need time. I'm usually playing 3 weeks out. But still taking profits where and when I can.