Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've learned that options need time. I'm usually playing 3 weeks out. But still taking profits where and when I can.

Then you're already ahead of the curve.
Chat with @sickwidit about playing options spreads.
The gains are smaller. But man they decrease your chances of huge losses too.
Playing straight call/puts on quickly expiring options is a forumla for disaster.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My faith in WKHS and XOM paying off
Trump gave them a bailout this summer...............thats why u see the significant stock rise since June
WKHS is a safe play tho....especially if you've been in it the past few months.

Are they still supposed to get the USPS contract at the end of the year or early next year?
P.S. FUCK DeJoy!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are they still supposed to get the USPS contract at the end of the year or early next year?
P.S. FUCK DeJoy!
Trump hates USPS right now.......he feels that they are part of the reason for his loss.....
USPS not gonna get any funds until Biden is sworn in.
I missed out on BLNK. shit was $12 last week.....now its $33.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cant believe XPEV got up to $70

I've been follwing EV for awhile and NOTHING about $XPEV suggest it should be that high.
Except for pur market manipulation..

Everthing about $NIO says it's the EV stock that should be at that price range.
But $NIO was far popular and far easier to manipulate.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been follwing EV for awhile and NOTHING about $XPEV suggest it should be that high.

But $NIO was far popular and far easier to manipulate.
alot of chinese companies manipulate the market on a weekly basis.
remember DUO back in July? that shit was insane.
shit went from $9 to $120 in a matter of minutes.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
alot of chinese companies manipulate the market on a weekly basis.
remember DUO back in July? that shit was insane.
shit went from $9 to $120 in a matter of minutes.

I'm not talking about chinese companies..
I'm talking about CITRON downgrading $NIO to $25 when it was at 50+ and making gains.
That BULLSHIT!!! Fucked up my money.

Oh yeah didn't they upgrade $XPEV to like $56-$60 recently?

Markert Manipulation at it's finest.

Play the up side of one and the downside of the other....rinse/repeat

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm talking about CITRON downgrading $NIO to $25 when it was at 50+ and making gains.

XPEV is almost at $75

but i mainly make my plays off the charts. even with the news from CITRON, i wasnt gonna pullout of NIO.
however, shit like that there can cost a mufucka millions,......
im not there yet..............next year tho......i will be very profitable during a Biden presidency.
still made out nicely under this asshole tho.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

HellBoy

Platinum Member

Shitron put out some garbage out today about BLNK -

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shitron put out some garbage out today about BLNK -

They seem to do that when a stock is getting hot. Typically that stock is going to start getting some serious volume and that volume is like a domino effect when the price starts to drop. If you're able to play the short side you're going to come up big time.

Shitron is well aware of that..I'm convinced that's part of their racket!

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Trump hates USPS right now.......he feels that they are part of the reason for his loss.....
USPS not gonna get any funds until Biden is sworn in.
I missed out on BLNK. shit was $12 last week.....now its $33.

i made a quick 10k on it in my roth in like 2 hours. i didn't think it would keep going up. had i stayed, that 10k would be 161k. but it's okay. the day the hammer will drop on that stock, so many people are gonna lose the shirts on their backs. this is like TILRAY 2 years ago

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

XPEV is almost at $75

XPEV has a much lower float than NIO but is riding the same EV wave and benefiting from the positives in the China market. So while stock price may be higher it’s actual market valuation is much lower.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did nobody else see the gainer of the day $DPW? Went from $2.50 in PM straight to $8 and is still moving. Might start a squeeze :eek2:

HellBoy

Platinum Member
I’m trying to get up on my lingo. What do you mean start a squeeze
when short sellers have to buy back stock a squeeze occurs that makes the stock rise
EtKT11O.png

This is an example of squeeze potential. The shorts who sold on the way down, would be forced to buy back their shares as the price rises. Which would make the price go even higher.

Here is another:
0qdaDZK.png

This one could squeeze up to $20 soon.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They seem to do that when a stock is getting hot. Typically that stock is going to start getting some serious volume and that volume is like a domino effect when the price starts to drop. If you're able to play the short side you're going to come up big time.

Shitron is well aware of that..I'm convinced that's part of their racket!
They aren’t the only ones that will take your money with those hit pieces but good to point out because they always move the market.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Morgan Stanley boosted the price target for Aon PLC (NYSE:AON) from $216 to $221. Aon shares rose 2.3% to close at $203.18 on Monday.

Raymond James raised the price target on Chubb Ltd (NYSE:CB) from $150 to $180. Chubb shares rose 0.3% to $149.50 in pre-market trading.

SVB Leerink boosted the price target for Agilent Technologies Inc (NYSE:A) from $100 to $120. Agilent shares fell 2.8% to $109.12 in pre-market trading.

Rosenblatt boosted Ambarella Inc (NASDAQ:AMBA) price target from $65 to $82. Ambarella shares closed at $66.37 on Monday.

KeyBanc lifted Charles River Laboratories Intl. Inc (NYSE:CRL) price target from $233 to $256. Charles River Laboratories shares closed at $232.01 on Monday.

Needham boosted the price target on Niu Technologies - ADR (NASDAQ:NIU) from $30 to $36. Niu Technologies shares rose 8.4% to $35.22 in pre-market trading.

HC Wainwright & Co. lowered NuCana PLC (NASDAQ:NCNA) price target from $17 to $15. NuCana shares fell 0.2% to close at $4.67 on Monday.

SVB Leerink lifted Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN) price target from $460 to $520. Align Technology shares rose 6.8% to close at $476.58 on Monday.

KeyBanc raised the price target for Nutanix Inc (NASDAQ:NTNX) from $32 to $35. Nutanix shares rose 11.1% to $31.62 in pre-market trading.

Morgan Stanley lifted price target for Ecolab Inc. (NYSE:ECL) from $170 to $210. Ecolab shares closed at $213.92 on Monday.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to get up on my lingo. What do you mean start a squeeze
The other brothas explained it. There is a short squeeze and long squeeze when a stock has rapid upward or downward momentum based on demand and supply. When the stop losses start getting taken out, that is when one of them usually happens.