New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let the market drop to 15k and you will see a stimulus package before a cat can lick his ass.
That old bitch has already zigged when she should have zagged with the 1.9T
Purple-handed turtle man is gonna mess around and catch a "brain aneurysm" that MFs get mysteriously if he causes the market to dip too low.
It can happen if the Christmas cash flow is low.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
And the B.S. continues...
Nancy reset back to 3.4T and Scrooge McConnell is back down to 500M.
They are just stalling for the release of the vaccine so nobody has to do anything, even though the damage is already done. Practically every economist is saying the same thing and these two are ignoring them all.
Its crazy that people aren't marching on Washington over this.
:smh:What kills me is the bankers in their notes said the stimulus is expected to be 1 trillion if it comes, so they already telling us who won the negotiations.

Mitch pulled that bitch skirt up again by saying he is willing to pass what they agree on e.g., stimulus checks, UE extension, PP, but that bitch like :eek: "3.4. trillion...state and local or everyone starves!!!"

Nancy trying to have an in-person meal for incoming congress people last week COMBINED with her dealing of these negotiations lets me know she doesn't take this virus as a threat. Her actions run opposite of her words every fucking step of the way. We know Mitch don't take it seriously, but we expect that from him. His actions match his words.

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
With no new deal in sight or nothing even up for a floor vote, these key pandemic relief programs are set to expire in the next month and a half....

Dec. 26: Expanded unemployment benefits (12 million people)
Dec. 31: Student loan payment pause
Dec. 31: Paid family leave
Jan. 1: Eviction protection

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats up with the fed chairmen and.

Treasury dept going at it...

Lol

Yea I'm gonna miss that stupid orange chimp

At least he made these cocksuckin traitors

In govt entertain us...

We got something for being constantly robbed by the IRS...

We so dumbed fucking down we think

Paying taxes to a foreign entity that answers to NOBODY American..

Called the IRS and we think that shit is normal

It screams your govt is defunct and has been taken over..

Since 1871 to be exact...

Treasury and feds...

Going at it...

This whole covid thing is a cover up for a whole lot of shit
.and it has nothing to do with a pandemic

And every thing to do

With a plandemic...

Audit

The federal reserve

And

IRS

If they refuse

Send em back to fleet street london..

And taking back our estate

Land of the free

Land of the Muurs

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Even if they come up with a deal, how do we know that Trump will sign it? He gives zero fucks at this point.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
That fool thinking about 2024....
That fool would ok 5 trillion if he thought it would help him. Them Senate republicans hated that Trump and Mnuchin were negotiating. They basically called Mnuchin a democrat. Trump is the fucking last thing standing in the way of a stimulus. Well, indirectly since Pelosi don't want his name on the checks. :eek:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That fool would ok 5 trillion if he thought it would help him. Them Senate republicans hated that Trump and Mnuchin were negotiating. They basically called Mnuchin a democrat. Trump is the fucking last thing standing in the way of a stimulus. Well, indirectly since Pelosi don't want his name on the checks. :eek:

one day the people will wake up and realize the govt

has been bought and sold....their whole existence is to confuse distact

and control...

while the international banksters continue to suck the country.....

since 1871 bruh

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
122119813_2709028889413219_763721925478460047_n.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
one day the people will wake up and realize the govt

has been bought and sold....their whole existence is to confuse distact

and control...

while the international banksters continue to suck the country.....

since 1871 bruh
Check this shit out. More and more democrats publicly saying :D "we should have taken the deal!".

From the link:

Moderate Democrats say leadership should have handled it differently.

"We should've taken the deal. We should've done the deal, 100% we should have. I said it at the time," Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), a leader of the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus, told Newsweek. "It's outrageous that we didn't. I think it was really foolish... I wish we could get that deal today."

"They should have had a deal," Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-Fla.), also a member of the caucus, told Newsweek. "However they get there, it should have happened."
Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.), part of the moderate New Democrat Coalition, said it was unwise to condition aid on certain policy promises from the Trump administration, such as on a testing and tracing strategy that the White House had already failed to adequately implement. Leave that to President-elect Joe Biden, Malinowski suggested, and just "get the dang money."

"Can they take a two-minute breath from the partisanship and just hammer it out?" Gottheimer said. "Leadership may say the right thing, but the question is will they do the right thing and come back to the table? This is not a time to be sanctimonious and insist on an all-or-nothing approach."

You say one day the people will wake up. I am not that confident. Moderate voices are drowned out by the extremists on both sides and their deranged fans. Man, having Pelosi working for us is like having Master P as a sports agent. If the American people continue to put up with :clown "Crush the virus!," they deserve this shit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check this shit out. More and more democrats publicly saying :D "we should have taken the deal!".

From the link:

Moderate Democrats say leadership should have handled it differently.

"We should've taken the deal. We should've done the deal, 100% we should have. I said it at the time," Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), a leader of the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus, told Newsweek. "It's outrageous that we didn't. I think it was really foolish... I wish we could get that deal today."

"They should have had a deal," Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-Fla.), also a member of the caucus, told Newsweek. "However they get there, it should have happened."
Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.), part of the moderate New Democrat Coalition, said it was unwise to condition aid on certain policy promises from the Trump administration, such as on a testing and tracing strategy that the White House had already failed to adequately implement. Leave that to President-elect Joe Biden, Malinowski suggested, and just "get the dang money."

"Can they take a two-minute breath from the partisanship and just hammer it out?" Gottheimer said. "Leadership may say the right thing, but the question is will they do the right thing and come back to the table? This is not a time to be sanctimonious and insist on an all-or-nothing approach."

You say one day the people will wake up. I am not that confident. Moderate voices are drowned out by the extremists on both sides and their deranged fans. Man, having Pelosi working for us is like having Master P as a sports agent. If the American people continue to put up with :clown "Crush the virus!," they deserve this shit.

Hey look people are already waking up...

But it's mad low key..

The govt swore up and down they had bitcoin and all crypto

On lock..the fucking criminal illegal irs

Thought they had crypto on lock because they could track bitcoin

Uh duh.

Dumb fucks hit that wall when they found out the whales

Crypto of choice was the super private crypto MONERO

Muthafuckas looking stupid as fuck now

They made an offer for one million if anyone can crack monero.

Here is what the fuckin criminals at the IRS just don't get...

The crypto community was waiting on those assholes

You think they don't know its fuckin war..

They are decades ahead if the IRS..

They want the challenge of the IRS figuring shit out slowly

So They can run circles around Them

The best hackers will always be anti govt...

The only way to stop crypto is to shut down the internet..

And that will start a global revolution

Govts will never recover from...

USA will try and make priv coins like

Monero illegal..

And that's when the fun really begins...

By doing so they will admit they lost the crypto war...

And are decades. Behind

Meanwhile new priv coins

will be skirting around the bullshit

Pseudo crypto ban laws.

And watch usas unfriendly nations

Take advantage of this

Like Venezuela...

Who will allow you to trade in ALL crypto ..

They gonna fuck around and make Cuba and Venezuela global leaders.

And the democrats

Are full of shit but

They one upped the Republicans at their own game...

Republicans fucked up.. By not being more generous with their stimulus they f'd themselves in the A.

Got Trump whole squad lookin real stupid now..

And Trump wanted to up the package he peeped game..

But Mitch lilbitch McConnell

Walked right into the democrats plan..

Now they hanging on to the Senate by the skin of their anal cavity...

If the govts weren't so corrupt

The Moorish Americans can have

Our Republican party back..

The fucking kkk took over BOTH parties..but pretend the democrats

Are not as crooked and full of shit..

Both parties have been infiltrates by foreign influences..

Get over it..

And let's do something about it..

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Congress is back from another vacation, in session for 9 days and then the House goes on vacation for the rest of the year.
What a joke!
This pandemic is exposing just how little they really do.
The one time in history when they are needed to be present and they are failing miserably.
Looks like a job in Congress is the best job to have. You vacation all of the time and don't do any work - even when its crunch time. You still get to keep your job and give yourself a raise.
...and you don't get fired for failure, incompetence or ineptitude.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Congress is back from another vacation, in session for 9 days and then the House goes on vacation for the rest of the year.
What a joke!
The one time in history when they are needed to be present and they are failing miserably.
Looks like a job in Congress is the best job to have. You vacation all of the time and don't do any work - even when its crunch time. You still get to keep your job and give yourself a raise.

I've never seen a bunch of people get paid to do nothing. Then,have the audacity to tell people to vote for them again..

No wonder,shit never gets done because they're too busy taking vacations all the fucking time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a joke!

thats because these parasitic cocksuckas dont work
for the people of america

they work for the corporation called the united states

which reports to england, in other words

this whole fuckin govt is DEFACTO

and we are too dumbed down to realize it..

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
thats because these parasitic cocksuckas dont work
for the people of america

they work for the corporation called the united states

which reports to england, in other words

this whole fuckin govt is DEFACTO

and we are too dumbed down to realize it..
Serious question

Does your assertion that the US "reports to England" involve in any way
-freemasons?
-the illuminati?
-some other fringe group?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can I use this word for word to my mentees?
What a joke!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serious question

Does your assertion that the US "reports to England" involve in any way
-freemasons?
-the illuminati?
-some other fringe group?

Only agents avoid message to focus on messenger.

but to answer your question.

NO my assertion is based on my findings of why

washington d.c is not part of this country.

I answered honestly now, can you?

Now do YOU work for the govt?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Only agents avoid message to focus on messenger.

but to answer your question.

NO my assertion is based on my findings of why

washington d.c is not part of this country.

I answered honestly now, can you?

Now do YOU work for the govt?
That's not what you said. You said the U.S. reports to England.

I thought you said you knew who i was though :dunno:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
What a joke!
I've never seen a bunch of people get paid to do nothing. Then,have the audacity to tell people to vote for them again..

No wonder,shit never gets done because they're too busy taking vacations all the fucking time.
I never paid as much attention to congress as I have this year. Basically started tracking them on this in March and going back the impeachment they had at the start of this that everyone doesn't even fucking mention anymore.:smh:

Them cocksuckers stay on vacation. It's un fucking real. Then the 3-4 day weekends. And to take regular breaks when they haven't even ironed out the relief. Passing messaging bills(that members fucking admit are messaging bills) during this crisis? Playing politics during the crisis and still holding firm to this day?

Trump is a fucking clown, but this congress has proven to be circus material as well. It's fucking amazing that they will get that budget bill passed on the 11th. They also got to vote on banning people from having tigers and lions as pets. Meanwhile, the cocksucker Mnuchin is worried about cryptocurrency and this useless as government being better able to track it.

This congress is right up there with the one that did the Iraq war. Folks in that incompetent congress went on to get fucking promotions. Probably see the same shit here.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not what you said. You said the U.S. reports to England.

I thought you said you knew who i was though :dunno:

Rephrase your question then, your question was not

about what I said "the u.s reporting to england"

it was about my assertion, more or less how I came to that

conclusion.

You thought it was based on the fact that all govt officials are masons or take an oath to the illuminati...

instead I told you, it was based on research I did

once I realized washington d.c was not part of this country.

that made no sense to me..

and its crazy how it makes sense to a lot of people.

simple yes or no would suffice, do you work for the govt?

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No more checks are coming. People should have just been happy with the 1200 they got. There wont be any more no matter how bad it gets.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
No more checks are coming. People should have just been happy with the 1200 they got. There wont be any more no matter how bad it gets.
I said this months ago.

When I said Pelosi should just take the $400 a week plus $1200 check deal, some cats on BGOL went bonkers. The common arguement was, "that's not enough." Because Trump lost, this dude is now on some f the people, pay me stuff. So, he won't even whisper anything about a stimulus before he's evicted from the white house.

Those who qualified for the Stimulus package, have now lost out on roughly $7500.

CanineOldGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

One cannot be a successful negotiator maintaining an "all or nothing" mentality.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I said this months ago.

When I said Pelosi should just take the $400 a week plus $1200 check deal, some cats on BGOL went bonkers. The common arguement was, "that's not enough." Because Trump lost, this dude is now on some f the people, pay me stuff. So, he won't even whisper anything about a stimulus before he's evicted from the white house.

Those who qualified for the Stimulus package, have now lost out on roughly $7500.

One cannot be a successful negotiator maintaining an "all or nothing" mentality.
Man. You can't tell SOME of these cats shit because of cult-like devotion to the party. :smh: When it comes to politics, they seem to suspend all higher brain functions. That's what cult members do.

Now a vaccine coming on the 15th and another the week after. Think these evil GOP fucks going to offer more money with a vaccine available. She wasn't trying to be a successful negotiator. That's already been proven. Meanwhile, Mitch going to Mitch.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Rephrase your question then, your question was not

about what I said "the u.s reporting to england"

it was about my assertion, more or less how I came to that

conclusion.

You thought it was based on the fact that all govt officials are masons or take an oath to the illuminati...

instead I told you, it was based on research I did

once I realized washington d.c was not part of this country.

that made no sense to me..

and its crazy how it makes sense to a lot of people.

simple yes or no would suffice, do you work for the govt?
Suffice lol fuck you think this is police ass nigga? Talking bout some would suffice boy you done lost it.

Also, you do realize we can both scroll back up and look at exactly what was said right? Like come on fam. I was really just asking you a pretty straight forward question no roast but you tryna MAKE me cook you.

Lmao at your Dragnet ass "a simple yes or no would" man if yune sitcho muhfuckin ass back down in that garbage can and put the lid on your head.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If the GOP regain the senate, a stimulus deal is DEAD.
They have no incentive to give one because their supporters will still keep them in office.
My brother, if the vaccine is released and administered, the stimulus is a wrap. GOP majority or not.

People really need to start coming to terms with this and figuring out their next moves.

Getting a new job.
Getting retrained.
Getting an education.

All are realistic options.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Suffice lol fuck you think this is police ass nigga? Talking bout some would suffice boy you done lost it.

Also, you do realize we can both scroll back up and look at exactly what was said right? Like come on fam. I was really just asking you a pretty straight forward question no roast but you tryna MAKE me cook you.

Lmao at your Dragnet ass "a simple yes or no would" man if yune sitcho muhfuckin ass back down in that garbage can and put the lid on your head.

what da hell is this gibberish... ok lets bypass this feeble

attempt at serving red herrings just to avoid fact you dont want to deal with..

serious question tho, you dont think its weird that our nations capital is not part of the united states???

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
My brother, if the vaccine is released and administered, the stimulus is a wrap. GOP majority or not.

People really need to start coming to terms with this and figuring out their next moves.

Getting a new job.
Getting retrained.
Getting an education.

All are realistic options.
Facts right there. CNN already setting up the excuses talking about Biden's first 100 days. :hmm: They ain't getting any fucking thing past that Senate even 50-50, so cut the shit already. Swear MSM in this country ain't shit. All they do is make excuses for these politicians.

So when democrats don't take any deal because they fear it will help GOP with senate races, they have a built in excuse. When nothing happens when Biden gets in, they and MSM will claim democrats tried but Mitch refused. Both sides will blame the other for the 0 people get.
Here is the latest stimulus proposal. This one does not include the $1200 check. This is however, bipartisan.

What's crazy is if folks think that is bad wait until a month after a vaccine been released.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinda get what you are saying but none of us are involved in making this decision. You know that right?

So who played themselves? No matter what we are getting played.

Some people voted these people in office and they are making these decisions for all of us no matter what we think about.

So your post is just confusing.

I said this months ago.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you think it is weird that the nations capital is not in any state in the united states?

The capital is definately a part of the United States.

QUOTE="Mrfreddygoodbud, post: 21502479, member: 20117"]
what da hell is this gibberish... ok lets bypass this feeble

attempt at serving red herrings just to avoid fact you dont want to deal with..

serious question tho, you dont think its weird that our nations capital is not part of the united states???
[/QUOTE]