New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These youtube people need to cut to the chase. There will be no COVID-19 relief until after the election. Why?? Money Mitch strikes again.
They generating over a g a day with these “updates” they not stopping anytime soon.. their stimulus check is them talking and getting viewership... not including the workshops, other programs, I think the Asian generated at least 6 figs since this whole stimulus thing popped up just from his daily speech.. he’s caking off this

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pelosi is talking about wait till next year when the dems take power. :smh:
Her old ass shouldn't even be in office anymore. She shouldn't be able to run for another term.
Its time to start imposing age-based criterion on these politicians, or some kind of senility test. The baby boomer generation has proven to be the absolute worst by far. Never have there been so many over-the-hill coots clinging on to power for dear life as it has been with them. Once they get that old, they know they don't have long left, so they stop acting in the interest of others. McConnell, Pelosi and Trump and even Biden should all be on the sidelines somewhere, or go fuck up the private sector.
I blame covid...for not being more effective.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Her old ass shouldn't even be in office anymore. She shouldn't be able to run for another term.
Its time to start imposing age-based criterion on these politicians, or some kind of senility test. The baby boomer generation has proven to be the absolute worst by far. Never have there been so many over-the-hill coots clinging on to power for dear life as it has been with them. Once they get that old, they know they don't have long left, so they stop acting in the interest of others. McConnell, Pelosi and Trump and even Biden should all be on the sidelines somewhere, or go fuck up the private sector.
Exactly!

Now a month or so ago I was saying that Pelosi needs to take the deal. So many people on this board starting freaking out talking about no piecemeal deals. Or, it wasn't enough. Now, people will now go through the rest of the year including Christmas with nothing. $400 or even $300 is better than nothing. Plus, everyone would have gotten their $1200.00. But, I was being insensitive when I suggested taking the deal. Enjoy nonthing. :dunno:

Yet, people want me to believe in Pelosi and that everything will magically get better right after the election. This chick and many other politicians like her suck.

And republicans deserve a huge middle finger for not making sure at least something went to the floor. The Senate could have passed their version and forced the house to accept the $300 per week supplement. :thefinger:

Both sides are idiots and play too much politics at the expense of the people.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly!

Now a month or so ago I was saying that Pelosi needs to take the deal. So many people on this board starting freaking out talking about no piecemeal deals. Or, it wasn't enough. Now, people will now go through the rest of the year including Christmas with nothing. $400 or even $300 is better than nothing. Plus, everyone would have gotten their $1200.00. But, I was being insensitive when I suggested taking the deal. Enjoy nonthing. :dunno:

Yet, people want me to believe in Pelosi and that everything will magically get better right after the election. This chick and many other politicians like her suck.

And republicans deserve a huge middle finger for not making sure at least something went to the floor. The Senate could have passed their version and forced the house to accept the $300 per week supplement. :thefinger:

Both sides are idiots and play too much politics at the expense of the people.
Since you posted that post, the Senate upped the deal, so there was some progress on their part. I think they were at 1.5T back then. $300/wk for unemployment was too low. I stand on that.
I didn't think either of them were serious because they'd both been stalling this long. If they were serious, they would have gotten this done in July or immediately after they came from their month-long vacation.
This looks like theater to me. If they hold out until the vaccine is released, the Senate will refuse any deal and demand the country open back up immediately (fine by me, but not for others) and Pelosi will still sit on her high horse and nothing will get signed. They will have effectively hustled the American public out of any relief efforts and put the working class in such a bad position that they have to accept any work instead of whatever their field is.
People want to take up arms over being democrat vs. being republican when they should be willing to take up arms and march on Washington.
Like I said, you get 100,000 armed protestors of all walks of life marching on the Capitol and shit will change without a single shot being fired.
There is only the rich and everyone else. Americans are too stupid and cowardly to do something, so we get what we let.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:clown "Crush the virus!"

Man, if that politics playing bitch don't take that 1.6-1.9 trillion now, shills better not cape for her. 80k cases a day and if this bitch say :eek: "state and local" one more fucking time.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now this crusty faggot wants to do a deal.

McConnell says reaching an economic stimulus deal is ‘job one’ when Senate returns
Published Wed, Nov 4 20202:54 PM ESTUpdated 4 Hours Ago

Thomas Franck@tomwfranck

Key Points
  • McConnell on Wednesday said his top priority remains passing a new economic stimulus bill before the end of the year.
  • He also said that state and local aid, a consistent Democratic demand in relief discussions with the White House, could be included in a new bill.
  • “As I’ve said repeatedly in the last few months, we need another rescue package,” McConnell, R-Ky., said Wednesday morning.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Wednesday said his top priority remains passing a new economic stimulus bill before the end of the year.
McConnell, who Tuesday evening won his reelection bid for a seventh six-year Senate term, said from a news conference in Kentucky that another relief package would be the chamber’s chief focus when it reconvenes next week.

He also said that state and local aid, a consistent Democratic demand in relief discussions with the White House, could be included in a new bill.
“As I’ve said repeatedly in the last few months, we need another rescue package,” McConnell, R-Ky., said Wednesday morning. “Hopefully, the partisan passions that prevented us from doing another rescue package will subside with the election. And I think we need to do it and I think we need to do it before the end of the year.”
watch now
VIDEO02:20
Sen. Mitch McConnell speaks after winning reelection, defeating Democrat Amy McGrath

“I think that’s job one when we get back,” McConnell said. “Hopefully we get a more cooperative situation than we’ve had.”
Although Republicans appeared set to retain their majority in the Senate as of Wednesday afternoon, McConnell struck a cautious outlook and cited tight contests in key battleground states.
Democrats did win the Senate race in Colorado, and are leading in Arizona, but as of 1:55 p.m. ET they appear to be set to fall short of becoming the majority. NBC News projects Democrats will keep control of the House of Representatives.

Maine Democrat Sara Gideon’s concession to incumbent Sen. Susan Collins makes flipping the chamber even more difficult, though NBC News has yet to make an official call on that race.
Still, McConnell’s comments could rekindle relief talks between the two parties after months of stalled negotiations between Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and White House officials including Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
The mired talks come even as the U.S. recorded another 91,500 new cases of the coronavirus on Tuesday, the second-highest single-day tally to date, according to Johns Hopkins data. The disease has now killed more than 230,000 Americans.
Up until the weeks immediately preceding the election, McConnell had warned that a potential $2 trillion package negotiated between Mnuchin and Pelosi may lack sufficient support in the Senate out of fears it could be too expensive.
“The Speaker laid out a $2.5 trillion package with all kinds of things that I felt were simply unrelated to the subject,” the majority leader said Wednesday. “I laid on the Senate floor not once, but twice, half a trillion dollars ... targeting the school situation, the need to replenish PPP small loan program.”
McConnell tried early in 2020 to advance his own, far-smaller bill that lacked fiscal support for state and local governments as well as omitted another round of $1,200 direct payment checks to most Americans.
That effort was blocked by Senate Democrats — who argued that it lacked enough relief — and by some Republicans that said even the watered-down bill was too costly. Congress has not enacted any new major stimulus since the spring when lawmakers muscled through four bipartisan bills worth about $3 trillion.
“Ultimately, you’ve got to kill the [virus] before we get back to normal. Because there’s no other way to get back to normal. You can keep keep pumping money into the economy forever and it won’t solve the problem until we kill the virus,” McConnell said.
“Having said that, there are other sectors that need help and I outlined what I think is appropriate, but I don’t get to make the final decision. We have to deal with the Democrats,” he added. “And what I’m saying is, I think now that the election’s over, the need is there and need to sit down and work this out.”

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:clown "Crush the virus!"

Man, if that politics playing bitch don't take that 1.6-1.9 trillion now, shills better not cape for her. 80k cases a day and if this bitch say :eek: "state and local" one more fucking time.
Everybody wants to do a bigger deal and you're siding with Mnuchin and McConnell? Why?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Everybody wants to do a bigger deal and you're siding with Mnuchin and McConnell? Why?
There is no leverage no more. I want a realistic deal. The one Mnuchin WAS coming with. Remember, there are already 20 in Senate that don't want anything done. Only reason some were onboard for a stimulus was the election. Now that's done.

So what is your realistic scenario? Probably no senate majority, so nothing to wait for. We don't want Mitch getting what he wants, because it's just all for businesses. At least Mnuchin offering something with UE, stimulus, and state and local.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is no leverage no more. I want a realistic deal. The one Mnuchin WAS coming with. Remember, there are already 20 in Senate that don't want anything done. Only reason some were onboard for a stimulus was the election. Now that's done.

So what is your realistic scenario? Probably no senate majority, so nothing to wait for. We don't want Mitch getting what he wants, because it's just all for businesses. At least Mnuchin offering something with UE, stimulus, and state and local.
You know if Mnuchin doesn't play ball, Pelosi will drag this shit out till inauguration. She gives 0 fucks about anything.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Summary - Senate returns on Monday.
He thinks Pelosi will agree to the $1.9 Billion deal, so not on President Biden desk come Feb.

Employment Situation Summary
Transmission of material in this news release is embargoed until
8:30 a.m. (ET) Friday, November 6, 2020

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 638,000
in October,
unemployment rate -- declined to 6.9 percent

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
October jobs report had UE at 6.9 percent and the dumb bitch was turning down a $400 bump. :smh: If congress agreed to tie the UE to metrics, we'd be at maybe 200 additional now. I can see why they pissed on all the reddit channels tied to this shit. She Latrell Spreewelled the negotiations. Shit is legendary bad with the report coming on top of the way the hyped blue wave went.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Nancy sent me a lil 10% taste

20201109-153544.jpg

20201109-171807.jpg

Bout to see what that ps5 do!

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
October jobs report had UE at 6.9 percent and the dumb bitch was turning down a $400 bump. :smh: If congress agreed to tie the UE to metrics, we'd be at maybe 200 additional now. I can see why they pissed on all the reddit channels tied to this shit. She Latrell Spreewelled the negotiations. Shit is legendary bad with the report coming on top of the way the hyped blue wave went.

This will 100% be used to push back against any type of unemployment stimulus.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This will 100% be used to push back against any type of unemployment stimulus.
Its a complete LIE, too. They only count the new applications. They changed how they count them weeks ago. Unemployment is 26-29%. People already on it are not counted. I knew when they did that it was a setup for this. We've discussed this before.
Its the grand hustle.
What happened to "Stimulus is first order of business when we return?" :rolleyes:
Its all just a stall until they get the vaccines ready, then its "fuck you - go back to work" and fuck off if you lost anything. Our government has failed the people but the people are too weakened for an uprising.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree with this. Some of these muthafuckas need to retire.

FZ9w0z.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm just here to say 'told you so' about this bitch. :smh: Even the bankers notes say they expect $1 trillion for any stimulus. She still not negotiating in good faith with the Georgia runoffs. Biden needs to step in and show the party above politics. Mitch is literally running circles around this bitch. It ain't a fair fight. Throw in the towel for her.

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just here to say 'told you so' about this bitch. :smh: Even the bankers notes say they expect $1 trillion for any stimulus. She still not negotiating in good faith with the Georgia runoffs. Biden needs to step in and show the party above politics. Mitch is literally running circles around this bitch. It ain't a fair fight. Throw in the towel for her.

You sound like a damn fool.

Everything The Turtle is proposing DOES NOT include stimulus checks.

"On one side is Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who is advocating for a smaller, highly targeted bill similar to the $500 billion GOP bill that did not advance earlier this year -- and would not include a second stimulus check of up to $1,200 for eligible Americans "

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You sound like a damn fool.

Everything The Turtle is proposing DOES NOT include stimulus checks.

"On one side is Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who is advocating for a smaller, highly targeted bill similar to the $500 billion GOP bill that did not advance earlier this year -- and would not include a second stimulus check of up to $1,200 for eligible Americans "

I't s a negotiation. The stimulus checks get dropped in. That bullshit is Mitch's starting point, which also included 300 UE.

And with each month this arguing shit survives, Pelosi proves Mitch point for him and loses power. What's next? Unemployment at 5.9% and the dumb ass still calling for 600? Go check the bills they had tied to metrics and see where the UE bonus would be at right now and see what Pelosi wants. She is totally unreasonable even by the metrics.

The point is the pandemic isn't as lethal as we thought in spring 2020. It's either take this money or nothing. They printing the shit. Negotiate the direct payments and run. Otherwise, people going to work through this shit with nothing. The IFR is too fucking low.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still don't get it.

If hospitals are filled, people will die that didn't need to!

I't s a negotiation. The stimulus checks get dropped in. That bullshit is Mitch's starting point, which also included 300 UE.

And with each month this arguing shit survives, Pelosi proves Mitch point for him and loses power. What's next? Unemployment at 5.9% and the dumb ass still calling for 600? Go check the bills they had tied to metrics and see where the UE bonus would be at right now and see what Pelosi wants. She is totally unreasonable even by the metrics.

The point is the pandemic isn't as lethal as we thought in spring 2020. It's either take this money or nothing. They printing the shit. Negotiate the direct payments and run. Otherwise, people going to work through this shit with nothing. The IFR is too fucking low.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You still don't get it.

If hospitals are filled, people will die that didn't need to!
Tell Pelosi and Mitch. One doesn't want to give shit, while the other plays politics. Did they play politics when they thought this had a high IFR? No, they didn't. See Spring.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And the B.S. continues...
Nancy reset back to 3.4T and Scrooge McConnell is back down to 500M.
They are just stalling for the release of the vaccine so nobody has to do anything, even though the damage is already done. Practically every economist is saying the same thing and these two are ignoring them all.
Its crazy that people aren't marching on Washington over this.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really think people are good. They aren't marching about being broke because they have money.

They are just stalling for the release of the vaccine so nobody has to do anything, even though the damage is already done. Practically every economist is saying the same thing and these two are ignoring them all.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really think people are good. They aren't marching about being broke because they have money.
I know for a fact that a lot of people in my state aren't. Plus, we just went back into a lockdown. I'm surprised that no one is complaining about how they changed how they display unemployment to make the numbers look better, since now they only count the newly approved when they give the percentages. That's why it looks like its down to 5.something when in fact, its closer to 29%.
Its because people are being strung along. I think if people knew for a fact that nothing would change, they would be stomping all over congress and senate but both sides keep saying they are willing to deal and neither are budging.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man listen. It is really insane how they changed the way unemployment is reported and the country is falling for it. No one is calling bullshit on a national level? It makes me sick and it shows that there will never be another stimulus or any kind of help for the common man.
I know for a fact that a lot of people in my state aren't. Plus, we just went back into a lockdown. I'm surprised that no one is complaining about how they changed how they display unemployment to make the numbers look better, since now they only count the newly approved when they give the percentages. That's why it looks like its down to 5.something when in fact, its closer to 29%.
Its because people are being strung along. I think if people knew for a fact that nothing would change, they would be stomping all over congress and senate but both sides keep saying they are willing to deal and neither are budging.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man listen. It is really insane how they changed the way unemployment is reported and the country is falling for it. No one is calling bullshit on a national level? It makes me sick and it shows that there will never be another stimulus or any kind of help for the common man.
yeah i noticed that decades ago.....they only account for the unemployed of those that are currently receiving unemployment benefits.
they dont include those who have exhausted their unemployment benefits,.....which is even more millions of people.
you could have 15 million people receiving unemployment......and 10 million more who have exhausted their benefits and still out of work.
but that 10 million wont be included in the unemployment percentage.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Let the market drop to 15k and you will see a stimulus package before a cat can lick his ass.