[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The best possible thing. I hate those polls from a complacency stand point that shows Biden leading by X-amount of points.
Hoenstly, I get it from a health stand point, but i hate the whole mail-in-ballot thing if you were perfectly capable of voting in person.
All the warning signs have been there that your mail-in-ballot may not end up getting counted. Hell, at this rate it may not get there until
November 3rd, 2022-2023.

You should research a bit more. I mail in voted for the first time. The wife took it to the clerks office and put it in the box. Police is guarding it 24/7. You can track your ballot online. I have received several texts from various campaigns thanking me for voting early. Everyone in the crib received their voting history for the last sixteen years. This ain't 1970 homie. The shit is more high tech than you think. I'm liking it better than in person by far. You drinking the kool aid Bro. What warning signs are you seeing? The military has been voting this way for decades.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You should research a bit more. I mail in voted for the first time. The wife took it to the clerks office and put it in the box. Police is guarding it 24/7. You can track your ballot online. I have received several texts from various campaigns thanking me for voting early. Everyone in the crib received their voting history for the last sixteen years. This ain't 1970 homie. The shit is more high tech than you think. I'm liking it better than in person by far. You drinking the kool aid Bro. What warning signs are you seeing? The military has been voting this way for decades.

Varies by state. Not all ballot boxes are guarded, at least one was set on fire and I think I read of two more being vandalized. I know one person was apprehended, but I'm not sure if everyone was caught. That said, the only reason I didn't vote by mail is because I dawdled too long deciding if I was going to trust USPS to get it to me on time, (Some folks in Ohio were sent the wrong ballot) or trust the system that I know the Russians have hacked. It was reported they can possibly change or throw out one in every 10 ballots.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I totally agree. I requested an early voting ballot, but decided to go in person. Man I have never received so many texts from everywhere about did you vote and etc. Reminders, who to call, and etc. I even was getting hit up from people in NC where I voted in college about "did you vote" and etc. and that was like 20 years ago....Shit is super high tech this year...I must admit, the DEMS pouring alot of money this go around.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Varies by state. Not all ballot boxes are guarded, at least one was set on fire and I think I read of two more being vandalized. I know one person was apprehended, but I'm not sure if everyone was caught. That said, the only reason I didn't vote by mail is because I dawdled too long deciding if I was going to trust USPS to get it to me on time, (Some folks in Ohio were sent the wrong ballot) or trust the system that I know the Russians have hacked. It was reported they can possibly change or throw out one in every 10 ballots.
Yeah, they got him. Only 35 ballot got burned.

A Boston man faced a judge Monday for allegedly setting fire to a ballot box in Copley Square over the weekend, police said.
Boston police said they arrested Worldy Armand, 39, Sunday at around 10:50 p.m. and said he was the suspect in the incident, which resulted in 35 ballots being damaged -- some of which cannot be used. The incident comes just days before the Nov. 3 presidential election.
Police said Armand has an active warrant for his arrest out of Ipswich District Court for receiving stolen property.

Suffolk Country District Attorney Rachael Rollins does not believe Armand was targeting any candidate.
"We believe this is an emotionally disturbed individual," she said Monday.

The drop box had last been emptied by the Boston Elections Department at 2:29 p.m. on Saturday, the department said. According to their inventory, there were 122 ballots inside the drop box when it was emptied Sunday morning, 87 of which were legible and able to be processed.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Kemp tested negative but is quarantining. So he either has to wait on mail ballot or vote in person with provisional ballot.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So whats the general consensus on whats going to happen?

A) Biden/Harris smoke Trump/Pence. It's not even close?

B) Biden/Harris narrowly wins?
C) 2016 all over again and Trump/Pence upset?

I've said this from the beginning and it's the feeling that Trump seems too confident that he's going to win. That's either from ignorance or that's from mechanisms in place to ensure it.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member