Joe Biden is now POTUS

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeap.... he is going to try and create a civil war... it’s not going to Be pretty

I actually don't think he's going to push for violence. He's going to set up his next grift and it's going to start ASAP. He'll launch Trump TV before he's out of office.

Then he's going to turn his eye on Fox News and the Republicans who he feels weren't sufficiently loyal. Trump is predictable. The political violence doesn't help his upcoming legal fights after he's not longer POTUS, they don't help his pockets, and he's gonna quickly go on a revenge tour against the GOP who didn't help him take this even after he didn't get the votes.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FActs on facts on facts....

Exactly what I said yesterday... it needs to be a sticky... to remind niggas...

Every two years.... we need this energy

I mentioned before that dem turnout only happens when the GOP extremely fucks up the country. This was the case here.

This is a good time for the dem party to take some stuff out of Trump’s playbook and start appealing more to the base because people are already expecting something to happen very soon.

Conversations need to be had and in a fast way. Too bad it’s going to happen during a pandemic.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
69 million people wanted trump
don't forget that

Never will. The growing list of repugnant characteristics are perfectly acceptable just as long as Trump unapologetically stnds up and fights for white supremacy. There are many who are quite literally willing to die for it. I encoruage their efforts because the country can not move forward until its gone.
It should be centered. And there are ways to do things state by state like how CA is doing it. He doesn't have the votes to get a bill passed, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a major part of the convo. Black folks literally delivered the presidency and have kept the Senate in play. All that talk about white women, and they voted for trump by 2 points more this year than in 2016. 33% of muslims voted for Trump despite him banning most of the Arab World. Mexican-Americans in South Texas delivered TX to Trump when he ran on "Mexicans are rapist". Trump even won a huge percentage of the Native American vote and Trump's admin killed them at the highest rate with Covid-19 and his admin was literally taking their land all over the country.

Who saved this damn country... Black folks.... We are the base of this party. And already white democrats are talking about they need to center their message around 'working class white folks". They didn't even thanks us for before they're back to chasing rural whites again.

Fuck that man. We need to be centered.

Yea man, the democrats need to stop appealing to white trash. The republicans unapologetically play to their base while the democrats damn near ignore there theirs. Im honestly getting tired of having to save this country from itself with no thanks or appreciation. I will be voting again in 2 years though. I'll be rested up by then.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Have to check out the threads...

b2a6e977d303f738cf52956ca34f2e0f.gif

:lol::roflmao2: :roflmao::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mentioned before that dem turnout only happens when the GOP extremely fucks up the country. This was the case here.

This is a good time for the dem party to take some stuff out of Trump’s playbook and start appealing more to the base because people are already expecting something to happen very soon.

Conversations need to be had and in a fast way. Too bad it’s going to happen during a pandemic.

all THIS

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Truthfully, no matter what Biden is a 1 term Prez. He's 78, the GOP will put a younger more refined candidate against him next election and win easily. Look how hes struggling with Trump. And it isnt on us to win seats for the Dems, we already gifted them the Presidency. They will lose more in 2 years because theyre not gonna do anything for a nation with a fucked economy. The reparations push isnt a 1 term thing and will outlive a Biden Harris Presidency. Im confident Dem ineptitude is going to help us rather than hurt.

Im also confident the Dems will reward latinos, gays, and immigrants (who voted in larger numbers for Trump) before ADOS. We are counting on that to help us grow. Do your magic Dems. 2024 ADOS bout to be a monster. :itsawrap:

Right. Biden is a placeholder. This was the play all along. This election was about getting Trump out and the black vote showed their ass this year.

But the crew have to keep the energy, bruh.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been waiting mighty long time to bump this post. 7 months too long. lol

Plus Biden makes Arizona is a toss up together with Mark Kelly kicking McSally’s ass in every poll since last May. Trump aint winning MI, WI or PA.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden hasnt even been confirmed and this lazy mothafucka is already making excuses for his pedo ass. Already saying what cant be done. Complete worthless. I know yo ass aint a Black American, scary ass. :lol:

Bra you confuse me

I agree black folks turned this election and will hopefully get that orange MF outta office. I don't get exactly where you stand. Who did you vote for if you don't mind me asking? If you say you didn't vote then I don't get it. As far as reps are concerned if Obama didn't make it happen its highly unlikely Biden will but crazier shit has happened. No judgment just asking a question.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right. Biden is a placeholder. This was the play all along. This election was about getting Trump out and the black vote showed their ass this year.

But the crew have to keep the energy, bruh.

In Biden first 100 days..

will this AVALANCHE of Democrats who voted

EXPECT DEMAND INSIST...

that he be as AGGRESSIVE and UNPRECEDENTED as Trump

and EXECUTIVE ORDER his way to fixing this sh*t show?

Do you think Old Joe is really going ot try to find a "bridge" and some form of "coalition" between the parties?

And if he DOES try to seek...

UNITY

ho will this new ACTIVE DEMOCRATIC base respond?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I actually don't think he's going to push for violence. He's going to set up his next grift and it's going to start ASAP. He'll launch Trump TV before he's out of office.

Then he's going to turn his eye on Fox News and the Republicans who he feels weren't sufficiently loyal. Trump is predictable. The political violence doesn't help his upcoming legal fights after he's not longer POTUS, they don't help his pockets, and he's gonna quickly go on a revenge tour against the GOP who didn't help him take this even after he didn't get the votes.

I’m hoping he take the base right from under the GOP and starts some shit called the Trump Party.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I want to point out that it Took a mad man in office... Covid .. and the ghost of Obama to do this...

Niggas can not ignore the hurricane of events that it took for Us to get Biden in office... we have to keep this same level... We can’t 2014 this thing... Every fucked up thing that We are dealing with is because pulled off the gas in 2014 and let them Comeback.

Last edited:

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That isnt gonna be good enough. You guys bitch about ADOS, but when we accurately predict your ineptitude and you do it, it only makes us grow larger. We are bigger today than we were 2 years ago. More people are hollaring reparations today than they were 2 years ago. We actually expect you to stiff the Black American base that just saved your ass. We also expect anti ADOS to attempt it to shut down reparations convos. Black America is watching, and theres no Trump boogeyman to hide behind this time.

Okay brotha. How do we get reparation passed through the senate and be crafted to pass judicial review? I’m down and understand the sentiment. But Trump wasn’t the only impediment to reparations, the senate and Supreme Court (now more than ever is).

And I’m not stiffing shit. Just that if your entire argument is telling reparations and looking at Democrats to deliver , then your movement is flawed

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Bra you confuse me

I agree black folks turned this election and will hopefully get that orange MF outta office. I don't get exactly where you stand. Who did you vote for if you don't mind me asking? If you say you didn't vote then I don't get it. As far as reps are concerned if Obama didn't make it happen its highly unlikely Biden will but crazier shit has happened. No judgment just asking a question.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bra you confuse me

Obama never pushed for reparations. If the Dems dont make it a part of their platform they will continue to lose ADOS support which this election has shown is vital to any Presidential push. In my homestate NC many young Black voters flipped from being registered Dems to independent this cycle. Benign neglect isnt gonna work going forward, too many eyeballs and info.