Joe Biden is now POTUS

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When did NC become this likely?

I did some numbers last night

North Carolina update since we ain't talking much about them.

116,200 (or 116,300) absentee ballots have not been counted.

Joe is down 77k. The majority of these ballots are from democratic counties.

There are 15,000 in Wake and 14,900 in Mecklenburg, according to the State Board of Elections. In the Triad, Guilford has 6,700, and Forsyth has 5,400 outstanding ballots.

PartyRounded Count
CONSTITUTION
100​
DEMOCRATIC
43000​
GREEN
200​
LIBERTARIAN
1200​
REPUBLICAN
26500​
UNAFFILIATED
45300​
Grand Total
116300​
Joe would need to score votes by party affiliation, including most independents at 67% (roughly 2.05 votes for every 3 Trump votes) rate to pull this off. However, we don't know if these 116,200 absentee ballots will be accounted for yet because some of those people may have voted in person or not at all.

So there is a chance for Joe. A long shot, but a chance.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I understand the sentiment. But we don’t have the senate to pass the law and it will be struck down by the Supreme Court.l for a long time. I just want to explain again that a President can’t provide reparations.

That isnt gonna be good enough. You guys bitch about ADOS, but when we accurately predict your ineptitude and you do it, it only makes us grow larger. We are bigger today than we were 2 years ago. More people are hollaring reparations today than they were 2 years ago. We actually expect you to stiff the Black American base that just saved your ass. We also expect anti ADOS to attempt to shut down reparations convos. Black America is watching, and theres no Trump boogeyman to hide behind this time.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
That isnt gonna be good enough. You guys bitch about ADOS, but when we accurately predict your ineptitude and you do it, it only makes us grow larger. We are bigger today than we were 2 years ago. More people are hollaring reparations today than they were 2 years ago. We actually expect you to stiff the Black American base that just saved your ass. We also expect anti ADOS to attempt to shut down reparations convos. Black America is watching, and theres no Trump boogeyman to hide behind this time.
You sound like that homeless dude at the corner store asking for 5 dollars cause he's a vietnam veteran...but he's only 51. :hmm:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see King T has slipped in here with the Black folk want reparations from Biden tweets.

Milwaukee, Detroit, ATL, and Philly has come through in a big way.

I’ve mention this before, but when the number finally come out and show that black folks put Biden over the hump, Black demands are going to get tougher.

However, actual reparations is a long shot right now. As best you’re going to get is the conversation. But the Dems better start figuring out how to keep this black vote turnout.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You sound like that homeless dude at the corner store asking for 5 dollars cause he's a vietnam veteran...but he's only 51. :hmm:

You sound like an idiot who feels he's "pro black" cuz he just voted for Cali's top cop and Jim Crow Joe. Trump is gone, now you actually gotta do work. Prove to us you not lazy or this is gonna be a one off like Trump. :itsawrap:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I see King T has slipped in here with the Black folk want reparations from Biden tweets.

I’ve mention this before, but when the number finally come out and show that black folks put Biden over the hump, Black demands are going to get tougher.

However, actual reparations is a long shot right now. As best you’re going to get is the conversation. But the Dems better start figuring out how to keep this black vote turnout.
47% of voters in the US just showed they are full blown racists...and THIS motherfucker talking about reparations while having no plan and no understanding of politics.

One of the reasons GA is blue is WHITE DECLINE.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yup and they need to start January 1 , 2021.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
At best you’re going to get is the conversation.

With that sentiment, at best Dems get 1 Presidential term and kill off their black support for good. Alot of the boomers they rely on are at the end of their days. The next Prez will be GOP, just less manaical than Trump. Dems got killed by downballot, becoming overconfident right now isnt the play. :smh:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You sound like an idiot who feels he's "pro black" cuz he just voted for Cali's top cop and Jim Crow Joe. Trump is gone, now you actually gotta do work. Prove to us you not lazy or this is gonna be a one off like Trump. :itsawrap:
nigga shut shutcho ignant ass up when grown folks is talkin.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You better go take your meds and get off the internet before your moms come home.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right now, I'm waiting for two things to happen:

1) FOX News to call the election (this will be the official "rank and file GOP gives up" moment, and everything after that will be a death prattle for this election).

2) The inevitable start of discussions about recounts. Because I know at least a few states will probably have calls for them. Some might actually be close enough to trigger an automatic one. So once this is a virtual lock, I really want to hear about how much more of this we have to go through before it's "over" over.

(And yeah, I know Trump and co. are going to try to make it some big court fight, but I'm not that worried about that. Once the powers that be see that he's used up, they'll finish cutting him loose. He probably won't even get to the Supreme Court, and even if he did, there's no guarantee that they would do anything for him, either.)

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
47% of voters in the US just showed they are full blown racists...and THIS motherfucker talking about reparations while having no plan and no understanding of politics.

One of the reasons GA is blue is WHITE DECLINE.

Biden hasnt even been confirmed and this lazy mothafucka is already making excuses for his pedo ass. Already saying what cant be done. Complete worthless. I know yo ass aint a Black American, scary ass. :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

It should be centered. And there are ways to do things state by state like how CA is doing it. He doesn't have the votes to get a bill passed, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a major part of the convo. Black folks literally delivered the presidency and have kept the Senate in play. All that talk about white women, and they voted for trump by 2 points more this year than in 2016. 33% of muslims voted for Trump despite him banning most of the Arab World. Mexican-Americans in South Texas delivered TX to Trump when he ran on "Mexicans are rapist". Trump even won a huge percentage of the Native American vote and Trump's admin killed them at the highest rate with Covid-19 and his admin was literally taking their land all over the country.

Who saved this damn country... Black folks.... We are the base of this party. And already white democrats are talking about they need to center their message around 'working class white folks". They didn't even thanks us for before they're back to chasing rural whites again.

Fuck that man. We need to be centered.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Biden hasnt even been confirmed and this lazy mothafucka is already making excuses for his pedo ass. Already saying what cant be done. Complete worthless. I know yo ass aint a Black American, scary ass. :lol:
You know what russian agents, mental patients, fake posters, liars, assholes and weird ass "stop fucking Reeshe" stalkers like @Complex have in common?

My ignore list.

Welcome to it, bitch.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With that sentiment, at best Dems get 1 Presidential term and kill off their black support for good. Alot of the boomers they rely on are at the end of their days. The next Prez will be GOP, just less manaical than Trump. Dems got killed by downballot, becoming overconfident right now isnt the play. :smh:

A lot of things are in play if Biden gets in.

The biggest is the senate. Without it, there is nothing he can do. So we need this same energy 2022 so the Dems can snatch the majority. We can’t solely expect the democratic president to do anything withour the majority house and senate.

Second is the pandemic and unemployment rates that is effecting everyone.

I think the black vote needs to be demanding, but rational. This isn’t a magical wand type thing. Help the Dems gain majority in the house and senate and keep it that way for at least 4 to 8 years. If they fail to meet demands then pull back.

We can’t rationally expect this to get done in less than 4 years.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

The biggest is the senate. Without it, there is nothing he can do. So we need this same energy 2022 so the Dems can snatch the majority. We can’t solely expect the democratic president to do anything with the majority house and senate.

I think the black vote needs to be demanding, but rational. This isn’t a magical wand type thing. Help the Dems gain majority in the house and senate and keep it that way for at least 4 to 8 years. If they fail to meet demands then pull back.

FActs on facts on facts....

Exactly what I said yesterday... it needs to be a sticky... to remind niggas...

Every two years.... we need this energy

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Trump is about to start doing rallies again.. watch... and the MAGAts are gonna show up. The first one will be called "Unrig the 2020 Election" and he'll do it in a really red state.

Yeap.... he is going to try and create a civil war... it’s not going to Be pretty

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It should be centered. And there are ways to do things state by state like how CA is doing it. He doesn't have the votes to get a bill passed, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a major part of the convo. Black folks literally delivered the presidency and have kept the Senate in play. All that talk about white women, and they voted for trump by 2 points more this year than in 2016. 33% of muslims voted for Trump despite him banning most of the Arab World. Mexican-Americans in South Texas delivered TX to Trump when he ran on "Mexicans are rapist". Trump even won a huge percentage of the Native American vote and Trump's admin killed them at the highest rate with Covid-19 and his admin was literally taking their land all over the country.

Who saved this damn country... Black folks.... We are the base of this party. And already white democrats are talking about they need to center their message around 'working class white folks". They didn't even thanks us for before they're back to chasing rural whites again.

Fuck that man. We need to be centered.

I agree. We have to be. Dem party got some major thinking to do.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The biggest is the senate. Without it, there is nothing he can do. So we need this same energy 2022 so the Dems can snatch the majority. We can’t solely expect the democratic president to do anything with the majority house and senate.

Truthfully, no matter what Biden is a 1 term Prez. He's 78, the GOP will put a younger more refined candidate against him next election and win easily. Look how hes struggling with Trump. And it isnt on us to win seats for the Dems, we already gifted them the Presidency. They will lose more in 2 years because theyre not gonna do anything for a nation with a fucked economy. The reparations push isnt a 1 term thing and will outlive a Biden Harris Presidency. Im confident Dem ineptitude is going to help us rather than hurt.

Im also confident the Dems will reward latinos, gays, and immigrants (who voted in larger numbers for Trump) before ADOS. We are counting on that to help us grow. Do your magic Dems. 2024 ADOS bout to be a monster. :itsawrap: