Joe Biden is now POTUS

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been asking this question since he started shitting on John Lewis. Him and the faceless overly opinionated dude.

Nigga if you got the nuts and the guts to come at a giant like that you better be offering something to fill his shoes and surpass him in humanity!!!!

Fam, that was it for me. I respect opinionated brothas, even if i don't agree with them. But to come for John Lewis, who was in the trenches? Trenches you don't be in? Nah. I can't fuck with that.

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
bbbbbb.png

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When all the provisional ballots are counted and then votes cured, it's going to end right where I said... around 15k.
It would be interested to see what grassroots efforts were put in place in GA between Stacey, the NAACP, and etc...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
It would be interested to see what grassroots efforts were put in place in GA between Stacey, the NAACP, and etc...

I tell you this. Kemp is PRAYING to his Gawd that Biden offers Abrams and job in his cabinet and she prefers washington. Because she didn't do this
solely to help the democratic nominee this year. She did this to lay the groundwork for her rematch with him. She was playing the long game.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Noticed alot of those senators and congress 45 supports are mighty quiet right now. Just watch a Republican from PA saying 45 claims last night where baseless and it was hard to watch his speech(crying party) last night:roflmao: . Mitch is now talking about a stimulus package by the end of the year that the Democrats will support :eek2:. They used up 45 now they want him out.:roflmao::roflmao:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tell you this. Kemp is PRAYING to his Gawd that Biden offers Abrams and job in his cabinet and she prefers washington. Because she didn't do this
solely to help the democratic nominee this year. She did this to lay the groundwork for her rematch with him. She was playing the long game.

I really would be interested in who is on her team...ATL didn't turn blue strictly off of TV Ads...I am sure there was grassroots efforts going on...

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seen that shot from a mile away.