Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't get it. On one hand people say that republicans owe us nothing because we don't vote for them. On the other hand we say dems need to earn our vote but we have to go hat in hand to republicans but they do not have to earn our vote :confused: :confused:
This.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get it. On one hand people say that republicans owe us nothing because we don't vote for them. On the other hand we say dems need to earn our vote but we have to go hat in hand to republicans but they do not have to earn our vote :confused: :confused:
riiiight?

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Seriously ice cube? Do you know you got played and this was very obvious that you was going to get played. I am pretty sure you Dealt with people similar to trump personality you should have seen the bullshit coming from Trump.
Hg92Rg1.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Seriously ice cube? Do you know you got played and this was very obvious that you was going to get played. I am pretty sure you Dealt with people similar to trump personality you should have seen the bullshit coming from Trump.
The fact that he keeps bringing up the 500 million that was not exclusively for black folk. Says Ice Cube not only got played but he needs to sit his ass down and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is still going with the fraudulent title?

:lol: posters are talking about Ice Cube got played but still wondering why Trump’s support increased.

propaganda has fully taken over the minds of the majority of political BGOL, mainly the blue team that got embarrassed once again :smh:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
How is everyone saying he got played?? The republicans did exactly what the democrats do. Plus, unless Trump is in office and does not do the things he said he would do, noone can say he got played. Y'all are assuming that Trump won't do the things he said that he will do...........................hmmm?? well that is a fair assumption, but still. :dunno:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
How is everyone saying he got played?? The republicans did exactly what the democrats do. Plus, unless Trump is in office and does not do the things he said he would do, noone can say he got played. Y'all are assuming that Trump won't do the things he said that he will do...........................hmmm?? well that is a fair assumption, but still. :dunno:
It’s a very fair assumption because hell did Mexico pay for that piece of wall he built down on the border????? Nope Yeah I thought so :hmm:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Dude do you not understand that the money Cube keeps talking about is not exclusive to black folk? Yet Cube keeps repeating a lie he sold and they threw his name out there as a side way endorsement and Cube did nothing to counteract that move. He got played....

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Xont

Don't argue with these retards. Its fruitless. Most of these dudes who talk this shit aint even located in the states. They spam the board with political propaganda all day then act like birches when you call them out on the BS.

It don't understand where they get the time or the energy. But I do know that some of the bots in this thread are simply done away with the ignore feature. I suggest you use it more often and take out the trash yourself.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tRump has a very poor reputation of following through on his commitments. A half dozen Trump branded bankruptcies should be proof enough of that. If you disagree, I hear some of his creditors are offering his debts a quite the discount.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
cube shit away years of credibility on a hand shake deal wiyh the devil....:smh:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Rich the Kid Says Trump Tried to Fly Him Out for Michigan Event: 'I Ain't No Sellout'
BYTRACE WILLIAM COWEN
Trace William Cowen is a writer based in Los Angeles. He tweets with dramatic irregularity here.
Nov 03, 2020
Image via Getty/Johnny Nunez/WireImage
Rich the Kid says Trump, who recently received the meaningless endorsement of Lil Pump, attempted to put him on a jet to Michigan ahead of Tuesday's presidential election.
In an Instagram Story update on Monday night, Rich noted that he had declined the offer to be flown out.
"FOH," he said of having received the initial call. "I ain't no sellout."

Image via Rich the Kid/Instagram

rtk

rtk

Later, Rich shared a screenshot of texts he had received regarding the attempted fly-out. Lil Pump is mentioned in the texts, as are the purported promises of hotel accommodations and the chance to "meet all billionaires."
Image via Rich the Kid/Instagram
Presumably, this attempt at getting Rich the Kid involved was centered on a Monday night rally in Grand Rapids during which Pump took the stage following an introduction from Trump as "Little Pimp." After the inaccurate introduction, Pump briefly addressed the crowd, saying nothing of consequence. Pump, to the immediate approval of many on Twitter, recently threatened to leave the U.S. if Trump and Mike Pence lose the 2020 presidential election to former VP Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
After sharing word of the attempted Trump fly-out, Rich posted photos on Instagram of himself hitting a Miami skate park with Lil Wayne, who recently received widespread criticism for his own White House photo op and failed steak salesman praise:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
so WHAT is going ot happen to Cube and all other other celebrities especially black ones who co signed trump?

Is there ANY CONSEQUENCES?

Lil Pump changes Instagram bio to 'Lil Pimp', continues supporting Trump despite losing 200,000 followers
Trump introduced Lil Pump as 'Lil Pimp' at a rally. The slip-up prompted thousands of jokes across social media. Pump has now embraced the new moniker
By Abhinav Singh
Published on : 23:41 PST, Nov 4, 2020

Tags :Donald Trump
Lil Pump (Getty Images)

In an election full of surreal moments and President Trump's unforgettable antics, perhaps the most bizarre moment was when 'Gucci Gang' fame rapper Lil Pump joined Trump on stage to declare his support for the Republican candidate. Pump, in a rally held in Michigan on November 2, took the stand to say "You [Trump] brought the troops home and you're doing the right thing. MAGA 20, 20, 20. Don't forget that! And do not vote for Sleepy Joe at all!"

The rapper faced an onslaught of criticism and accusations of chasing clout and trying to stay relevant. However, what caught everyone's attention was that Trump, at first, introduced Lil Pump as "Lil Pimp". The slip-up prompted thousands of jokes across social media but, now, Pump has embraced the new moniker bestowed upon him by the POTUS.

The 'I Love It' hitmaker has updated his Instagram bio to "Lil Pimp MAGA 202020". In fact, his last few Instagram posts have all been about showing support for Trump where Pump is seen wearing the MAGA hat. In one of his posts, he photoshopped his own mugshot with Trump's face and captioned it "LIL TRUMP !!! ESSKEETI".
The post has over 1.2 million likes. Furthermore, Pump posted the video of him being called on stage by the President. Pump's Instagram profile can be accessed here. He has over 17 million followers.

Lil Pump (Getty Images)
Recently, Pump was criticized by the likes of model Bella Hadid and 'Modern Family' star Ariel Winter. Hadid, on her Instagram story, wrote, "This is so irresponsible. This kid is a loser." Hadid had been using her platform to encourage her 35 million Instagram followers to vote for Biden and Kamala Harris. Winter too, on Instagram stories, wrote about Pump, "Trump is such a fan he called you Lil Pimp. Disappointed but not surprised. #sad #BYE."

She further said, "This is literally the cherry on top. Imagine trying so hard to be famous, that you publicly endorse a president just for clout. And then he calls you Little Pimp." The actress has also been vocal about her support for Biden and Harris. Earlier, Puerto Rican rapper Anuel AA was seen alongside Lil Pump at Trump's election party.

It was also reported that Pump, after his Trump rally appearance, lost over 200,000 followers. He earlier had 17.3 million followers but later clocked in at 17 million, DJ Akademiks pointed out.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
He got played because Trump threw this idea at him a few weeks before election, hoping that it would sway the black vote.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
He got played because Trump threw this idea at him a few weeks before election, hoping that it would sway the black vote.
And ice Cube just pissed off more black people that’s what came about that

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Sorry bro, this is misinformation. You can search this board as well as other sites to see that this is incorrect.