Joe Biden is now POTUS

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hispanics in Texas are overwhelming conservative, tho
Conservative is situational. While Evangelicals as a whole a deeply committed to being conservative, non whites and whites approach politics completely separately.

Democrats have let their political opposition define who they are and ceded any confrontation with apathetic and sympathetic voters to nonsense theories.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at the youth in that queue.....all of them Hispanic

and trump is getting damn near 4 out of 10 of them. :smh:

how%2Bgif.gif

1 out of 10 black men vote for trump and every op-ed page has a story. 4/10 of latinos or 5/10 cac bitches vote for him and crickets...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

how%2Bgif.gif

1 out of 10 black men vote for trump and every op-ed page has a story. 4/10 of latinos or 5/10 cac bitches vote for him and crickets...
How do we know it’s not a “Free Taco” lunch line? Or maybe they’re wrongly cast for a Lavelle Crawford biopic?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

how%2Bgif.gif

All Mexicans. Large bodies and short stumpy legs. The main give away is that they
are almost all the same height, which would be 5'7-5'9. We live with them, we see
then 233 times a day.

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
So why would you want them to hit you up after you have voted? Don’t you think it’s better if they allocate their time towards who are skeptical about the democracy process?

I heard somewhere (don't remember where) that they have the ability to focus on people that haven't voted yet by excluding the people that already have. It appears that that may not be true, which means they won't have the advantage over the Republicans that I'd like for them to have. It also means they might start blowing my phone up in a few days.

So yes, I'd much prefer them to focus their get out the vote efforts on folks that haven't voted yet instead of me.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
NATIONWIDE VOTER SURGE — FORECAST: HIGHEST TURNOUT SINCE 1908!

Overall, Democrats hold roughly a two-to-one advantage in early voting numbers. However, Republicans in recent weeks have narrowed the gap in early, in-person voting, data shows.

The high level of early voting has led Michael McDonald, the University of Florida professor who administers the U.S. Elections Project, to predict a record U.S. voter turnout of about 150 million, representing 65% of those eligible to vote, the highest rate since 1908.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NATIONWIDE VOTER SURGE — FORECAST: HIGHEST TURNOUT SINCE 1908!

Overall, Democrats hold roughly a two-to-one advantage in early voting numbers. However, Republicans in recent weeks have narrowed the gap in early, in-person voting, data shows.

The high level of early voting has led Michael McDonald, the University of Florida professor who administers the U.S. Elections Project, to predict a record U.S. voter turnout of about 150 million, representing 65% of those eligible to vote, the highest rate since 1908.
You know I read a similar headline a few days ago and I thought they made a mistake and meant to say 2008.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
ElY3C8FWMAUa44x

ElY_kJAWMAEmXNC

ElY_koOXYAAXJd7

ElZCAv4X0AA_pdC

ElY7Y4sWMAEXsH2

A couple hundred Donald Trump fans rallied outside Congress on Thursday for the “March for Trump,” an event meant to oppose House Democrats’ impeachment investigation. According to organizers, though, there would have been hundreds more people shouting “stop the coup” in Washington’s streets if not for a liberal plot against their buses.
That’s because, as would-be rally attendees gathered across the East Coast for the US Coachways buses that the organizer had promised would take them to Washington, those buses never showed.
The no-shows provoked a wave of anger, accusations that the “deep state” had colluded to stop a show of Trump support in Washington, and negative reviews aimed at US Coachways.
But US Coachways has a simpler explanation for what happened—it was never paid for the requested buses due to a series of declined credit card payments.
“We want to get people down there,” Joseph Heap, US Coachways’ chief marketing officer, told The Daily Beast. “But unfortunately, payment is required.”

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
ElY3C8FWMAUa44x

ElY_kJAWMAEmXNC

ElY_koOXYAAXJd7

ElZCAv4X0AA_pdC

ElY7Y4sWMAEXsH2

A couple hundred Donald Trump fans rallied outside Congress on Thursday for the “March for Trump,” an event meant to oppose House Democrats’ impeachment investigation. According to organizers, though, there would have been hundreds more people shouting “stop the coup” in Washington’s streets if not for a liberal plot against their buses.
That’s because, as would-be rally attendees gathered across the East Coast for the US Coachways buses that the organizer had promised would take them to Washington, those buses never showed.
The no-shows provoked a wave of anger, accusations that the “deep state” had colluded to stop a show of Trump support in Washington, and negative reviews aimed at US Coachways.
But US Coachways has a simpler explanation for what happened—it was never paid for the requested buses due to a series of declined credit card payments.
“We want to get people down there,” Joseph Heap, US Coachways’ chief marketing officer, told The Daily Beast. “But unfortunately, payment is required.”

This story is from 2019. Last night the Twitter thread said busses were stuck, but I'm not sure if that meant a physical issue or because of the heavy traffic. It could also be related to payment, but I haven't seen that stated as fact.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Trump has treated the cities where he has conducted his rallies like his
business contractors: he has refused to pay them. Now that he saddled
the city of Omaha with the expense of moving his supporters, I would
not be surprised if his campaign refuses to refund it.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This story is from 2019. Last night the Twitter thread said busses were stuck, but I'm not sure if that meant a physical issue or because of the heavy traffic. It could also be related to payment, but I haven't seen that stated as fact.
I felt like it was posted for reference...like this is how its always been.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I turned in my ballot yesterday, and there was people everywhere. I couldn't even pull into the Board Of Elections parking lot. They had that bitch blocked off. So they had the ballot boxes outside. On the left and the right(im assuming because of traffic)