Joe Biden is now POTUS

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at this wild shit from Wisconsin.

Trump was able to win in 2016 with around 1K fewer votes than Romney had in 2012 because the democratic turnout was down by 240K+ votes. :smh:

apl-demographics-election2016-results-totals.jpg

apl-demographics-election2016-results-countytype-turnout.jpg

All Biden has to do is get the turnout back to 2012 levels and he wins the state.

If the reports of record turnout are correct, it won't be close. Trump has no chance if people actually show up and vote.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Look at this wild shit from Wisconsin.

Trump was able to win in 2016 with around 1K fewer votes than Romney had in 2012 because the democratic turnout was down by 240K+ votes. :smh:

apl-demographics-election2016-results-totals.jpg

apl-demographics-election2016-results-countytype-turnout.jpg

All Biden has to do is get the turnout back to 2012 levels and he wins the state.

If the reports of record turnout are correct, it won't be close. Trump has no chance if people actually show up and vote.

shit is going to be a blowout. Ironically, it’s going to be the GOP saying we can’t declare a winner on election night. We need to count all the votes. And they’ll say that was always their position.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FatalGreenFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

Man DAMN Texas is hard to read. Either Democrats are going to blow this shit out so bad that the media and Repubican operatives are hiding the hell out of it or Republicans got more suppression tactics up their sleeves.

My 10-27-2020 opinion forecast so far.

Trump: 4,957,858 *
Biden: 4,752,263
Vote Diff: 205,595

One change I made was adding 2016 election day total to the cumulative estimated vote. 8 counties have now exceeded their 2016 voting total. It will be more than 11 million votes this election in Texas. My only concern is election day itself and will 2020 election day beat 2016 election day numbers with Covid-19 and Republican fuckery. Thurday will be critical with Harris county and the 24 hour scheduled voting there.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Funny enough, I just saw one of his ads today.

Thing is, the democrats know that I voted yesterday and haven't called or texted me since, while I'm still getting calls from republican groups. So the Republicans are wasting a lot of the money they have left in Florida.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Man DAMN Texas is hard to read. Either Democrats are going to blow this shit out so bad that the media and Repubican operatives are hiding the hell out of it or Republicans got more suppression tactics up their sleeves.

One change I made was adding 2016 election day total to the cumulative estimated vote. 8 counties have now exceeded their 2016 voting total. It will be more than 11 million votes this election in Texas. My only concern is election day itself and will 2020 election day beat 2016 election day numbers with Covid-19 and Republican fuckery. Thurday will be critical with Harris county and the 24 hour scheduled voting there.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

I have been telling this forum for almost 10 years the demographic trends
in Texas. White people are a minority in the state.

Latino: 40% (and increasing rapidly)
Cacs: 37% (and reducing)
Black People: 15%
Everybody else: 8%

cacs are minority in Texas. Latino's never voted before, but Trump pissed them off
If they come out in numbers on election day, it will be lights out for Trump. If they
announce that Biden has won Texas, forget everything else. The election is over at
that very moment.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

cacs are minority in Texas. Latino's never voted before, but Trump pissed them off
If they come out in numbers on election day, it will be lights out for Trump. If they
announce that Biden has won Texas, forget everything else. The election is over at
that very moment.

Hispanics in Texas are overwhelming conservative, tho

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

that very moment.

It would be the most 2020 thing ever for Hispanics to deliver Texas for Trump... :smh: :lol:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny enough, I just saw one of his ads today.

Thing is, the democrats know that I voted yesterday and haven't called or texted me since, while I'm still getting calls from republican groups. So the Republicans are wasting a lot of the money they have left in Florida.
Democrats check on me for like 2weeks straight I'm in fl