Official Biden/Trump Debate thread.... FINAL DEBATE, "Knuckle fight in Nashville" TONIGHT... 9:00 pm

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another missed Biden opportunity...
"The economy is so bad because our president didn't handle this pandemic properly....numerous other countries are making strides towards being normal and we are now facing a 3rd wave and winter with this virus"

"Proper planning and taking it seriously from the beginning would have prevented a lot of the damage that jas been done to the economy and more importantly to families"

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wind_turbines_clearing_our_skies_of_toxic_birds.jpg

birdcartoon.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
If this was a 12 round fight, I'd give Biden the win 9 rounds to 3.

Biden started off slow, let Chump take ownership of the first few rounds but once Biden started talking to the camera late in the Covid segment, he started to take some control.

As the debate went on, Chump fell into his same bad habits and Joe stayed on course.

Welker did a great job as moderator. Sometimes you have to let them talk and ramble on and she did just that.

Easy win for Biden.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Man you know the deal family. That Shell station was on 15th Ave and black-owned. Definitely we could chop it up outside this thread but be safe out there man.
To be honest fam I need to visit my aunts. As bad as the GI could get, that was my second home. Shit had me determined to make it the right way when I grew up. GI will always have a place. I feel like I lived at that damn Laundromat across the street lol. Times were different, hard, but full of love for my family back then.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

Biden started off slow, let Chump take ownership of the first few rounds but once Biden started talking to the camera late in the Covid segment, he started to take some control.

As the debate went on, Chump fell into his same bad habits and Joe stayed on course.

Welker did a great job as moderator. Sometimes you have to let them talk and ramble on and she did just that.

Easy win for Biden.
yep

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
That oil industry statement was a slip up...will be manipulated and used every hour from now until the election
Transition to solar wind and geothermal in 30 years is not a slip up.

I work in the oilfield and we are currently building windmills offshore as the industry is transitioning.

The reason it's not happening faster is the companies need legislation in place to tax the sun, wind and earth.

They already tax the shit in South Africa. Think Mr. Burns on the Simpson's.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
It's why i can never respect cats like 50 cents(not that i did before). But your people help you come up and get shine and now you're willing to side with a cat that will destroy them with no hesitation and you're cool with that?

That's like literally handing black women and children to Proud Boys on behalf of Trump while counting your money.

I clearly hear and relate with your viewpoint, bruh.
Crab in a barrel mentality.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

I work in the oilfield and we are currently building windmills offshore as the industry is transitioning.

The reason it's not happening faster is the companies need legislation in place to tax the sun, wind and earth.

You balling playa.... dirty as fuck.... but balling.... :thumbsup:

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Easy win for Biden.
I agree with you that Biden won but.....
If it was a 12 round fight I think Biden got him in the 10th by KO though...........
7JR9Y2f.gif

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Hopefully that message gets out there...you know how these people can switch shit up

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
To be honest fam I need to visit my aunts. As bad as the GI could get, that was my second home. Shit had me determined to make it the right way when I grew up. GI will always have a place. I feel like I lived at that damn Laundromat across the street lol. Times were different, hard, but full of love for my family back then.
Agreed man; that city raised me; looked out for me; made me the man I am. I lost a LOT of friends and fam in the game though; I don’t miss that part but the street money was so easy that they couldn’t resist. I hate going back and seeing how depressed it is but long as mom is there, I know I’ve always got a place to crash and eat.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

J&J Halts Covid-19 Vaccine Trial Due to Unexplained Illness

Head of vaccination effort says the J&J and AstraZeneca trials might resume this week

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
J&J Halts Covid-19 Vaccine Trial Due to Unexplained Illness

Head of vaccination effort says the J&J and AstraZeneca trials might resume this week

they're being forced for the election...