Official Biden/Trump Debate thread.... FINAL DEBATE, "Knuckle fight in Nashville" TONIGHT... 9:00 pm

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump has the IQ, grammar and vocabulary of a 6th grader. This what happens when facts punch you directly in the mouth.

This dude bout to lose and lose big-ly ..

giphy.gif

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Yep; murder rate was stupid; you were kickin it in the Bronx, which was one of the worst spots in the city; GDs and VLs fighting for territory; Concord Commons trying to run the either west side, south of the interstate, of GIs dope game; the Guard was the last resort.
Bro some unforgettable shit was seen. Bodies in alleys. The shell gas station got shot the fuck up after my brother and I bought some chips and pop. My cousins were no slouches on those streets either.
I can't even speak of the shit they did lol. Seemed like all the older cats in the neighborhood had bodies on them. My uncle got caught and jumped. He moved the fuck out of gary. My other older cousin came back from the gulf war fucking beasting in those streets. Found out my lil girlfriend when I was 7....her dad. was a big ass dope dealer between gary and the chi. We could probably trade stories for days.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Bro some unforgettable shit was seen. Bodies in alleys. The shell gas station got shot the fuck up after my brother and I bought some chips and pop. My cousins were no slouches on those streets either.
I can't even speak of the shit they did lol. Seemed like all the older cats in the neighborhood had bodies on them. My uncle got caught and jumped. He moved the fuck out of gary. My other older cousin came back from the gulf war fucking beasting in those streets. Found out my lil girlfriend when I was 7 was a big ass dope dealer between gary and the chi. We could probably trade stories for days.
Man you know the deal family. That Shell station was on 15th Ave and black-owned. Definitely we could chop it up outside this thread but be safe out there man.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its over,the knockout that Trump needed to close the gap didnt happen. His lies and deflection will not move voters. The next 10 days will see Biden lead hold at between 8-10 nationally and the battleground states of PA,Wi,Mi will solidify. Unless Biden has a stroke Trump is done.