PRESIDENT TRUMP & FIRST LADY Tests Positive For Coronavirus. Also: HopeHicks kellyanneConway KayleighMcEnany #RoseGardenMassacre

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Somebody ran over the turtle

It's probably the result of his recent fall a couple weeks ago :lol:

tenor.gif

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These long lines are demoralizing the whole process. We're technologically advanced but we can't devise a way to safely vote. If you stand in line for more 1 to 2 hours to vote, the process is flawed. Especially when you consider covid as a factor.

We do this every 4 years and not one single solution in sight?
How about we study Europe? Albeit smaller in comparison to the U.S, how about we find ways to authenticate identities so people can vote by mail as a national mandate?

These lines are starting to look like a sabotage to elections and purposeful way of disrupting the people's choice...
It's not that they can't devise a way. Certain individuals are making it hard because they don't want everyone to vote.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of this.....

tenor.gif

The man that can't even protect his own twitter account that can affect the entire planet with one tweet can't protect it with a decent password and two-form authentication.
The man that can't protect himself, his family, and his closest friends in the most protected place in America from covid.

But he's going to protect regular ol me and regular ol you?

How do people fall for this shit?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last edited: