[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Black folks literally made the diffrence in placing Biden on the democratic ticket, and now cite that they 'have no choice' but to 'hold their nose' and vote Biden, b/c he is 'better than Trump,' or they keep bullying people by proclaiming that 'there are 'only two people on the ticket now', and ask non-voters why they 'support Trump'.

Fuck you.

Face it, ya'll lacked the imagination during the primaries (when there were more options) to investigate and consider candidates policy positions. You couldnt offset the Obama era optics of 'uncle Joe' b/c your lazy knowledge about policy diffrences were weaker than the propaganda.

Now you want to lock the rest of us into your failure to conceive of a political alternative?

No. Fuck you, fuck your piece of shit candidate, fuck his bought and paid for mammy.

Also fuck your bullshit narrative that the drafter of the 94 crime bill would be better than Trump. It's like arguing that Satan is better than the devil.

Y'all are too blind to see that we already lost.

Where was your voice during the primaries?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
This is what I mean by blinded by optics because of weak political knowledge.

Like Trump, Biden is an enemy. (See 1994 crime bill)

Google his speech where he is arguing a justifications for differential treatment/incarceration between crack and powder cocaine.

The majority of black people and black political representatives supporting the 1994 crime bill.

Your logic is flawed.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The solution is to vote for a black agenda that produces tangible outcomes for black people specifically. If this doesn't exist in the field, then don't vote.

U are not blacker nor have u sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
As I said. Failure of imagination.

Whatever your point is, it is unconvincing. In a country where the white vote is equally divided, 12 or 13% can easily shift power to one side and is a great position from which to bargain for a black agenda. Giving up that leverage up front, without demands is stupid. Anyways, my perspective isn't up for debate. i am satisfied with what I have written and am content to move on.
...as if wide white support for a black agenda isnt historically possible [see abolitionists, civil rights movement, black power movement, etc.]

Man, you're just going over their heads. code_piranha, slam, sammyjax, veritech, camille, and the rest.......just plugged into the matrix and don't even know it! All need to listen to this, but they won't, and it's exactly what you're talking about:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Man, you're just going over their heads. code_piranha, slam, sammyjax, veritech, camille, and the rest.......just plugged into the matrix and don't even know it! All need to listen to this, but they won't, and it's exactly what you're talking about:

U don't read. U don't educate yourself. U don't understand civics. I took the red pill at 9 years old when my two Black Panther parents let me know the deal.

U don't even understand the Matrix because u have never seen it.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

Vid is hosted on RT (Russia Today). Has a disclaimer that says "Russia Today is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government."

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
U don't read. U don't educate yourself. U don't understand civics. I took the red pill at 9 years old when my two Black Panther parents let me know the deal.

U don't even understand the Matrix because I have never seen it.

:rolleyes2: Two Black Panther parents!?! :D FOH! Assuming you're black, which I doubt (no hand thread appearance, no Zoom/audio appearance), you're not Black American. And you have yet to even read about or discuss the racial wealth gap or reparations.

Go back to being Biden's Booty Boy.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@eagle force The Jason Black video. Almost EVERYTHING that he said for his list is something that must be done once the candidate that you choose to fight against is elected.

20% public and private sector contracts for black businesses DOES NOT happen unless you get the proper people in place to bend to this. Unless you financially mobilize (which has not happened at a large scale in the black community.

Reparations across the board is a good goal but ONCE AGAIN how do you accomplish this with a candidate running on reparations in this political climate with 7 out of 10 voters being white?

THAT CANDIDATE WONT WIN.

Jason Black talks a lot of sh#t about not asking but demanding but you cant demand by not voting with only 12 percent of the population. You have to demand the right candidate to move (usually by financial support in a stepwise fashion)

Do you honestly think that Trump is going to help us dismantle white supremacy as Jason Black demands?
by sitting this one out and in 2024 demand they put us first

Colossus655x

Star
BGOL Investor
my local elections probably don't interest you so I will leave those out. for president, neither, two old men that won't do shit for black people. not voting for an igniting the flame bigot who makes his racism known, or the ticket that has two people that made their careers putting blacks in jail for longer sentences and at a disproportional rate then turning around and saying if you don't vote for them you're not black, run to music celebs to garner votes as if we cant make decisions on policy, and like you have no choice. they can both eat a dick.
God KNOWS I understand how you feel! But often I get a sense that many people SOMEHOW believe/feel that if they DON'T vote, then NIETHER candidate will win and the SHITSHOW will just go ON-HOLD.

I've got TWO safe bets for ANYONE out there:
#1) trump's gonna get WORSE!
#2) The world will be a BETTER PLACE with ANYONE OTHER THAN trump as POTUS.

Does ANYBODY here in BGOL-Land want there to be even the SLIMMEST chance for our country to become a trump DICTATORSHIP?? You KNOW that's what he's gunning for! We need to vote for Biden like out LIVES depend on it, because they JUST MIGHT.
I believe that both Biden AND Harris have LEARNED from their past mistakes and will at least TRY to do better!
I ALSO believe that trump hasn't learned SHIT, and would CONTINUE to make things INCREASINGLY TERRIBLE! It's just his NARCISSISTIC NATURE! He CAN help himself - and DOES - at OUR EXPENSE! Does ANYONE HERE want ANY MORE of THAT?
If you do NOT vote for Biden, it SIMPLY MATHEMATICALLY increases the chances that trump will win. I implore EVERYBODY ELIGIBLE to vote for Biden. I'm done. :cool:

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

U are not blacker nor sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.

she has been compromised for years.

the woman who coined the term 'prison industrial complex' says go vote for a drafter of the 1994 crime bill that incarcerated millions.

dude use your critical thinking skills.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

the woman who coined the term 'prison industrial complex' says go vote for a drafter of the 1994 crime bill that incarcerated millions.

Ur clown ass didn't even watch the video.

U just confirmed u are a fraud too. U have no credibility. Angela Davis bled for the cause. Fuck outta here fraud.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
:rolleyes2: Two Black Panther parents!?! :D FOH! Assuming you're black, which I doubt (no hand thread appearance, no Zoom/audio appearance), you're not Black American. And you have yet to even read about or discuss the racial wealth gap or reparations.

Go back to being Biden's Booty Boy.

Search my posts. This isn't me saying some new shit. I grew up BLACK. Fraud, please.

And I made a reparations post this year alone. STFU. U have no idea what you are speaking of.

SMH. I always represent. And my history on the board confirms that you bum!

Last edited:

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
U are not blacker nor sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

Ur clown ass didn't even watch the video.

Unjust confirmed u are a fraud too. U have no credibility. Angela Davis bled for the cause. Fuck outta here fraud.

name calling, eh? looks like you tapped out.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Vid is hosted on RT (Russia Today). Has a disclaimer that says "Russia Today is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government."

Who gives a shit!

It's Angela Davis saying it. Y'all can't attack the message so y'all trying anything.

Y'all already lost the debate.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
only idiots and coons vote for people that don't shit for them. two can do that dumb shit.

Biden is going to do something for Black America. He has to be in office before he can do anything.

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Even Anita Hill is voting for Biden.

If ANITA FUCKING HILL is voting for Biden you have no excuse to sit this out.

Anita Hill vows to vote for Joe Biden and work with him on gender issues

Anita Hill never pictured herself voting for Joe Biden.
But given the political reality the nation is facing, she's not only going to vote for Biden -- she's also willing to work with him, should he become president.
"Notwithstanding all of his limitations in the past, and the mistakes that he made in the past, notwithstanding those -- at this point, between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I think Joe Biden is the person who should be elected in November," Hill told CNN's Gloria Borger. But it's not just because he's running against Donald Trump, she adds. "Its more about the survivors of gender violence. That's really what it's about."

(oh and lowkey smash)

u clowns, frauds and bums are a cancer to Black America. and I am being generous because many of u are also coon, agents, buckdancers and trolls.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Biden is going to do something for Black America. He has to be in office before he can do anything.

X2k30W2.jpg
he is going to have an epiphany and start helping black folks for no reason even though his entire history shows otherwise and he was a VP for fucking eight years.

The amount of denial and lack of intelligence is astonishing.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
these old ass black democrats are slaves in the mind and vote without any critical thinking skills or making demands. straight pussies.

"you're not black if you dont vote for me, and by the way, i'm not giving you shit"

well, suh, i guess i be voting for biden cause he ain't trump and he say so. we just continue on being the low pole of society and not get what is owed to us.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
he is going to have an epiphany and start helping black folks for no reason even though his entire history shows otherwise and he was a VP for fucking eight years.

He is going to have an agenda for Black Americans. We are going to make him.

That is how the political process works. Go study civics. U clearly don't understand how politics works.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is going to be we are going to make him.

That is how the political process works. Go study civics. U clearly don't understand how politics works.
They don t understand you ELECT who you want to fight against for your agenda

They want the candidate to announce that they are going to give black people all of this government stuff and think that candidate is going to win an election.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
these old ass black democrats are slaves in the mind and vote without any critical thinking skills or making demands. straight pussies.

"you're not black if you dont vote for me, and by the way, i'm not giving you shit"

well, suh, i guess i be voting for biden cause he ain't trump and he say so. we just continue on being the low pole of society and not get what is owed to us.

I had to come back to this.

So Black American Heroes that have skin and the game and have bled for Black America and this country are saying they are voting for Biden and are going to hold him accountable for Black American's agenda after he is elected.

And you haven't shed a tear or sweated one drop and you say you are not going to vote yet people are supposed to follow your suit.

Shut up, fraud/bum/agent/troll. U sound mad ignorant.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

This!

Search my posts. This isn't me saying some new shit. I grew up BLACK. Fraud, please.

And I made a reparations post this year alone. STFU. U have no idea what you are speaking of.

SMH. I always represent. And my history on the board confirms that you bum!

Verify. Hand thread and audio.

Who gives a shit!

It's Angela Davis saying it. Y'all can't attack the message so y'all trying anything.

Y'all already lost the debate.

You were calling ADOS “Russian bots” but now you want to use Russia Today, a legit Russian gov media outfit, as a source. FOH hypocrite!!

They think an 80 year-old half-senile old white will suddenly advocate a black agenda when we “hold him accountable” after he’s already gotten their vote. Make it make sense!

Have we given a president a black agenda yet?

Has he given us any legit reasons to vote for him? Anything in his legislative history?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This!

You were calling ADOS “Russian bots” but now you want to use Russia Today, a legit Russian gov media outfit, as a source. FOH hypocrite!!

They think an 80 year-old half-senile old white will suddenly advocate a black agenda when we “hold him accountable” after he’s already gotten their vote. Make it make sense!

Has he given us any legit reasons to vote for him? Anything in his legislative history?
The question is do you want 4 more years of Trump or do you want a change?

And what have you asked him for?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
This!

1. i am black. whatever nigga.

2. ummmm.... i posted a video from Angela Davis. It was her words not RT. There was no commentary from RT. You sound ridiculous.

3. U have no legitimate argument so you are forcing strawmen and trying to change the subject.

I am smarter than you. Stop.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

X2k30W2.jpg
ah, so all those years in congress and as vice he couldn't but as president, he can. do you hear yourself?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
They don t understand you ELECT who you want to fight against for your agenda

They want the candidate to announce that they are going to give black people all of this government stuff and think that candidate is going to win an election.
you elect someone that you choose, not someone that is forced on you