BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
ron-galella-archive-file-photos-2009-1.jpg

Trump being trump makes shit like this hilarious and not politically devastating.

She looks good in that pic. Is that Montell? I always thougt he'd get into politics.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
he can't run as a law and order president if he is making an issue of a prosecutor prosecuting crimes.

giphy.gif

LOL @ the gif... Very valid and "logical" point. However, logic does not resinate with Assclown and those lemmings that follow him. He will try to play up how "no other president has done as much to help black people with justice reforms than he did"..then he will roll out Alice Marie Johnson as his prop.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is how we know they are trolls at best and agents at worst.

even some of the most racist presidents ever were less blatant about it than 45.

Nigga, how you think Trump got in office? Trump is just the end game of all the POC ass-kissing most of us do, white people showed up cuz they hate that stuff.

Covid-19 has no cure, there will be people getting sick and dying, Trump ain't doing good but I expect white people to be white people, they follow a code over their own life. Not surprised.

Ya'll act like coons and agents got Trump elected, nigga, white people been hating liberal everything for years now, this was their shot to get their guy in and they did that. After Biden wins and steps down and Harris takes over it's gonna be a new level of hate for her.

This is only the beginning.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The jews are now publicly distinguishing between ADOS and non-ADOS.

As more whites and jews do this publicly over the next 4 months I expect the anti-ADOS who trashed us last year for pointing this out to fall in line. We know "white people make the rules" is their mantra.

More CACs...

Interesting. I need to get up on Twitter more, even if I do hate the interface. It's truly amazing how this hustle is being run in broad daylight.
this clip only proves what many of us were saying off rip.

you ADOS and FBA clowns were getting your talking points from the IRA.

As a Black American that has lived the Black American experience I support all of my brothers and sisters of The Diaspora.

the entire point of ADOS and FBA talking points is to divide and conquer. and you have fallen for it.

The IRA? The Irish Republican Army? Individual Retirement Accounts?

She's a Black woman born in America.

So you looked right past this video huh?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Mindy Kaling's Brother: I Posed As Black to Get Into Med School

In a new book, Vijay Chokal-Ingam - Mindy Kaling's brother - claims he pretended to be black to gain admittance to medical school.

Vijay%20Chokalingam%20befor%20indian-1573196704377.jpg

Vijay Chokal-Ingam, the brother of writer and actress Mindy Kaling, has sparked controversy with his new book, in which he claims to have been admitted to medical school after posing as a black man.

In the book, titled "Almost Black," Chokal-Ingam claims that he pretended to be a black man after believing certain medical schools practiced affirmative action policies that gave black students an edge in the application process. Chokal-Ingam says he shaved his head, trimmed his "long Indian eyelashes," and used his middle name, Jojo, in an attempt to pass for black. His application also stressed his time spent in Africa, where he and his family lived before moving to the United States.

Chokal-Ingam applied to a number of U.S. medical schools including Harvard, Cornell, and the University of Pennsylvania in the 1998 application cycle. He claims on the book website that he “never lied about anything on my application, except my race.” The website has significant documentation that Chokal-Ingam says proves his theory. With a grade point average of 3.1, Chokal-Ingamwas accepted into St. Louis University in 1999. He eventually dropped out of the school after deciding not to pursue medicine.

The book and underlying premise are receiving significant backlash. The Daily Beast called the deception “insulting to what black people endure in this country, both institutionally and culturally." Others have taken to Twitter to challenge the veracity or validity of Chokal-Ingam’s claim.
Chokal-Ingam is reportedly "estranged" from his famous sister, the creator and star of The Mindy Project. Chokal-Ingam now works at a writer and graduate school admissions consultant.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm sorry I'm not on BGOL everyday in every thread so I don't see a lot of messages. I should have been clear because I was hoping you'd provide a name. Anybody you wanted to see or instead would be willing to vote for?

But since you named some stuff we should want, I'm going to provide my take:
I'm voting to stack the Appellate and Supreme courts with Liberals
Lowering the medicare age
Student Loan forgiveness
Anti Lynching Bill
Jobs and Neighborhood Investment Act
The police reform act to include qualified immunity
Restoration of the Voting Rights Act
Restore fair housing rules that Trump rolled back
Increasing rental assistance
Gun restrictions
Increasing minimum wage

These are low hanging fruit full of things that are bills or in bills that overwhelmingly help black people and are sitting on Mitch McConnel's desk in the Senate. And getting Biden elected will help overturn the Senate so we can get some of this shit done with a simple up or down vote.

I'm not confident in reparations anytime soon because there is no unified actionable plan/idea of what it should look like, how much, who should it go to etc etc etc etc. Everybody who's asked has their own ideas. I'm afraid we'll spend years arguing and debating over what it should be and that would derail any momentum. Hell, John Conyers presented a resolution in the House every year to "study" reparations and ya'll talked about that man like a dog while he was living. LOL.

I rock with all of this. Im keeping my guns though :lol: , until they get white folks guns off the block first.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the safe pick would have been Warren!!..If he want to go with a black woman. Bass or Val would be a good pick!!..He shouldn't have choose Harris as his running mate!!...This is not good!!

Damn Joe!!..
Warren is old, he wanted someone younger.
All we would have heard is pocahontas over and over and she wouldn't energize anyone.
Demings the cop that sided with bad cops that brutalized people?
Idk enough about bass and that's telling

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Smh @ the people who think the one drop rule is a worldwide phenomenon.

They dont understand what a caste system is and how it puts WS on autopilot.

In otherwords, Brown skin people use WS against darker skin people in these countries, where there are no white people for miles on out.

Speaking of which, isnt Kamala Harris mother from an upper caste in India?....They are called Brahmins or something like that. If Im not mistaken they treat the Dalits (Untouchables) like shit.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Smh @ the people who think the one drop rule is a worldwide phenomenon.

They dont understand what a caste system is and how it puts WS on autopilot.

In otherwords, Brown skin people use WS against darker skin people in these countries, where there are no white people for miles on out.

Speaking of which, isnt Kamala Harris mother from an upper caste in India?....They are called Brahmins or something like that. If Im not mistaken they treat the Dalits (Untouchables) like shit.

caste-system-in-india.jpg

Unfortunately, judging from this thread, we're going to learn the reality of this the hard way:

Indian-origin senator Kamala Harris promises to lift cap for employment based green cards in US

https://www.thestatesman.com/world/...ployment-based-green-cards-us-1502821530.html

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warren is old, he wanted someone younger.
All we would have heard is pocahontas over and over and she wouldn't energize anyone.
Demings the cop that sided with bad cops that brutalized people?
Idk enough about bass and that's telling

Warren is old but she could have help to get those independent white women to pick biden and help him in those swing states!!...Harris can't do that and also people got bad vibes about Harris!!..I still don't get this pick!!

This might hurt Biden in Nov cause white people are up and down on who you got your ticket!!...

I still say this is not a good pick!!..

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warren is old but she could have help to get those independent white women to pick biden and help him in those swing states!!...Harris can't do that and also people got bad vibes about Harris!!..I still don't get this pick!!

This might hurt Biden in Nov cause white people are up and down on who you got your ticket!!...

I still say this is not a good pick!!..
White people are voting for trump
None of who you listed would change that

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This chick great grandfather is a slave owner...

brahman indian the top caste in india one side of the family and slave owner family on the other side of the family.
cant even make this stuff up.
Sally Hemings great great grandchildren's great great grandfather was a slave owner too.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Nigga, how you think Trump got in office? Trump is just the end game of all the POC ass-kissing most of us do, white people showed up cuz they hate that stuff.

Covid-19 has no cure, there will be people getting sick and dying, Trump ain't doing good but I expect white people to be white people, they follow a code over their own life. Not surprised.

Ya'll act like coons and agents got Trump elected, nigga, white people been hating liberal everything for years now, this was their shot to get their guy in and they did that. After Biden wins and steps down and Harris takes over it's gonna be a new level of hate for her.

This is only the beginning.

If you are voting, great. Go vote.

If not STFU and mind your business. Why is anyone participating in voting discussions if they are not voting?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
That is why this is an odd pick to me. Black people were not fucking with her at all which led to them (Black Women in particular) choosing Biden. I don't see what this does for the ticket.
Suburban white women will vote for her. Plus she has the energy that Joe lacks.

brickcityhustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This chick great grandfather is a slave owner...

brahman indian the top caste in india one side of the family and slave owner family on the other side of the family.
cant even make this stuff up.

This makes things interesting. Slave on her fathers side, slave owner on her mother's side. Very Obama-ish IMO.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
So Trump it is then.
Has she even apologized for her role in passing LGBT legislation based on the Jessie Smollet hoax ? I could GAF about JB or DT. At least one cac’s WS policies are not hiding behind behind HBCU’s and Black Greek organizations

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So many people are proving that they need to do more research and educate themselves.

The Internet Research Agency is a Russian intelligence and disinformation organization that adversely effected the 2016 election.

We were the number one target in 2016 and will be again in 2020

The problem is that all effective propaganda starts with a modicum of truth/reality. It is easier to depress our vote because there is a lot of truth in the propaganda. However, the easiest way to see what is real concern for Our people versus propaganda is to look at the "action" desired. Anyone on this board or anywhere else who has "don't vote" or "protest vote" as their solution is either a propagandist or a victim of it :smh: It happened with the enlightened fools who voted for Stein in 2016 and will happen again this year.:smh:

I am going to bitch about Harris until Election Day but I am advocating for people to vote for her because it is more than the presidency on the line and we have a two-party system which makes a third party or write in vote effectively a vote for trump.

We do not have the luxury of having "protest" votes no matter how terrible the two options are.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You could have got the suburban cac woman vote with any of the others without risking lower Black turnout. The Black vote percentages are always going to be high in favor of the democrat but the turnout is what matters. That is what did Hillary in and Biden/Harris have to be careful to not let it happen again. The only advantage they have versus 2016 is that we are currently suffering from Trump's incompetence not speculating about the extent of it.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

The democrats have not learned anything from 2016. They just handed the election to trump on a silver platter

Also white women are not voting for Kamala Harris. Shit they did not even vote for Hilary Clinton and she is as white as they come (Goldwater baby).

White women low key are white supremacist. You think they are going to let a black bitch become president before they do?

Kamala Harris appeals too almost no one. Not even blacks. This was a terrible pick and it goes to show the democratic elites are way out of touch with every normal America’s.

Just remember 8/10/20 is when trump won re-election.