Nick Cannon Dropped by ViacomCBS After Making Anti-Semitic Comments

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hope you bgol faithful gonna carry him with litterly 90% of his income gone.

It aint that

Nick been making a real effort to lead

We appreciate him.

But right now?

With what we got going on

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

Aint no one asked him for this

ESPECIALLY after desean cube and stephen jaxson

This hebrew talk coulda waited.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It aint that

Nick been making a real effort to lead

But right now?

With what we got going on

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

Aint no one asked him for this

ESPECIALLY after desean cube ans stephen jaxson

People arguing all over the net. Black folks were with him, up until he apologized...the 90% of his income missing snapped him back into reality.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People arguing all over the net. Black folks were with him, up until he apologized...the 90% of his income missing snapped him back into reality.

He had no choice.

He should have done immediately

He was "wrong"

But i feel like how you lashing out after we all rode with you

Black folk don't like the flip flop

And i think thats fair

Real talk even Jewish folk feel like him being fired set a bad precedent

Cause it perpetuates the myth and also now they gonna have check WHITE folk even harder.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
He gotta be worth some 10s of millions of dollars?
We know Wade has made probably $100m.

At what point do you make enough money to say "fuck your racist feelings. This is the truth and deal with with and if you fire me, fuck you, I'll be ok with the money I've earned"?

These niggas out here buck broken
Smdh

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Man cut his nuts off, got him whimpering. Hell get back off talent alone, but I do hope he will stand in what he believes, but read a little more to fill in the gaps.

Black reparations. For every dollar given to Israel and it apartheid state, it must be must matched for at least 73 years. That is easily defensible. Shit America has been paying for the crimes of Hitler since 47.

Keep the debate there and keep the other focus on Black development.

Wade wimped out.

pdifljjlwz4zhtlw_1594891328.jpeg

Dwade :smh: I am so tired of this motherfucker.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nick Cannon’s Daytime Talk Show Delayed a Year Following Anti-Semitic Comments
By Rebecca Alter@ralter
88d28c9e659ff94fa1a411c2218232e6d3-nick-cannon.rvertical.w330.jpg

Nick Cannon. Photo: E! Entertainment/NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal via

A daytime syndicated talk show hosted by Nick Cannon that was set to premiere in the fall on stations “in more than 90 percent of the country” has now been pushed back a year, following anti-Semitic comments Cannon made on his Cannon’s Class podcast, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Producer Lionsgate and its syndication subsidiary Debmar-Mercury said in a statement on July 17 that the “Nick Cannon talk show will not debut this year. After conversations with Nick, we do believe that his public comments don’t reflect his true feelings and his apology is heartfelt and sincere,” adding, “We are standing by Nick in our hope that by fall 2021 he will be able to use his extraordinary talent and platform to entertain, enlighten and unite his audience on the Nick Cannon talk show.” This announcement from Lionsgate comes days after ViacomCBS announced that it would be terminating its relationship with Cannon, whose Wild ’n Out series has aired for over 200 episodes on Viacom networks MTV, MTV2, and VH1 since 2005.

On July 16, Cannon announced on Twitter that he had “decided to take some time away from my radio show,” Nick Cannon Mornings. According to Variety, the Los Angeles-based Power 106 morning show is syndicated to radio stations across the country via Skyview Networks, which released a statement saying, “Nick Cannon has begun a period of self-reflection to address the pain he caused, and while we recognize his apology, this time is needed to establish an action plan towards real change and advocacy,” and confirming that “During this period, production of the Nick Cannon Radio show will pause.”

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really hate that Nick has to "go away" for some time. He said what he said, apologized numerous times in the past couple days and that should be it. A lot of people have said and done much worse. Nick by all accounts is a solid good natured dude.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, didn't Nick have a really bad flare up of his Kidney Autoimmune disease a couple years back....while working the same schedule he was just working? Dude was in the hospital and on life support....
Maybe this time off will be cathartic in more ways than one. This brother needs to check his energys....also an artist he signed committed suicide a few days ago...apparently dude reached put, but Nick was in the midst of all this drama so he didn't help like he wanted/ could've ..... he's stated he blames himself for that

SKATTA

International
International Member
Hence the reason i walk to the beat of my own drum,i cant follow ppl and take them seriously especially with this tough talk online.
this is usually the outcome,once you talk about the SMALL HATS kats get cancelled and they up there on bended knees apologizing.

so cbs cancelled him and fox kept him...interesting.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My issue is the weird way they try to flip it like our admiration is an insult.

This ain't Apu on the Simpsons.

This ain't even all Asians are good at math.

We say we admire you and your ability to maintain your religion ethnicity and community despite ORGANIZED national efforts to oppress and eradicate you

Ain't that what all the museums and movies for?

NEVER AGAIN?

wtf game you playing here? You got an entire race saying they admire and want to emulate your survival skills and your response is that's offensive?

The more and more i start to peel this back I'm seeing a real COORDINATED effort to...

You know what?

i better stop breaking this down, cause i may have to issue a 1000 word apology myself.

Shalom muthafukas
Be real man, you know full well what Nick Cannon said was not some admiration. That would be considered a back hand compliment.

You would have a serious issue if someone said that about black people and you know it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hence the reason i walk to the beat of my own drum,i cant follow ppl and take them seriously especially with this tough talk online.
this is usually the outcome,once you talk about the SMALL HATS kats get cancelled and they up there on bended knees apologizing.

so cbs cancelled him and fox kept him...interesting.
Not really. CBS is a Luciferian / left path corporation under the rule of the cabalists. They are the ones trying to label everything anti-Semitic when it isn’t even close to being true.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I agree with Master P ownership is the move.

You can't say what you wanna say if you working for somebody else.

If you own your platform then that's a different story.

Dont matter if you own your shit, if you say some antisemitic shit no advertisers will fuck with you and you will be filling bankruptcy.