Nick Cannon Dropped by ViacomCBS After Making Anti-Semitic Comments

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They would tell you that Jewish people are just smarter and work harder than everyone else.
They will tell you that Black folks would be in the same position if they just pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and worked harder.
While not acknowledging that they only hire other Jews and sell to other Jews.
Hmmm, where have we heard that from before?

But thats the thing...

They ACTUALLY DON'T SAY THAT.

they get defensive deny deny and say its a damn coincidence

I would actually respect the hard work i did all by myself bullsh*t response

But what we getting is this...

That's racist thats prejudiced thats antisemitic

Wtf?!?

Cause what if starting doing a retrospective of what Jewish folk have done to Black artists and musicians for damn near century?

They REALLY do not want us to even go there cause it goes even deeper...

They better just take this hate the game not the player mentally we as a black people have decided to take before we decide to switch up.

Trust.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy thing?

A LOT of Jewish celebrities not just cause they friends of Nicholas...

Are saying firing him was the absolute WORST THING Viacom could do

Why?

Cause now it confirms and perpetuates the "myth" that Hollywood is strongly controlled by the Jewish COMMUNITY.

Again i just want someone to list the top 3 executives at every major studio and network in the country and tell me if they Jewish or not just asking for a friend.

And how is asking that question and respecting the hell out of the answer being hateful?
they got a lock on shit and thats good for them... its what WE should be doing.

creating cliches and consolidating power in a real way ..not this flashy mouthy bullshit we tend to do.

honestly...why is it every time we try to do something the first thing SOMEONE AMONG US will do is run to the media and broadcast it?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
they got a lock on shit and thats good for them... its what WE should be doing.

creating cliches and consolidating power in a real way ..not this flashy mouthy bullshit we tend to do.

My issue is the weird way they try to flip it like our admiration is an insult.

This ain't Apu on the Simpsons.

This ain't even all Asians are good at math.

We say we admire you and your ability to maintain your religion ethnicity and community despite ORGANIZED national efforts to oppress and eradicate you

Ain't that what all the museums and movies for?

NEVER AGAIN?

wtf game you playing here? You got an entire race saying they admire and want to emulate your survival skills and your response is that's offensive?

The more and more i start to peel this back I'm seeing a real COORDINATED effort to...

You know what?

i better stop breaking this down, cause i may have to issue a 1000 word apology myself.

Shalom muthafukas

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let's see if they go after VLAD for Professor Griff a platform to talk about his past "anti-semetic" remarks?
He posted this as a flashback yesterday!

THEN Vlad jumps on black media to talk about Nick Cannon this morning!

Vlad jumping in front and I bet Black media is not going to call him out for what he does.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let's see if they go after VLAD for Professor Griff a platform to talk about his past "anti-semetic" remarks?

Vlad jumping in front and I bet Black media is not going to call him out for what he does.

You saw that too huh?

Funny how that works

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Crazy thing?

A LOT of Jewish celebrities not just cause they friends of Nicholas...

Are saying firing him was the absolute WORST THING Viacom could do

Why?

Cause now it confirms and perpetuates the "myth" that Hollywood is strongly controlled by the Jewish COMMUNITY.

Again i just want someone to list the top 3 executives at every major studio and network in the country and tell me if they Jewish or not just asking for a friend.

And how is asking that question and respecting the hell out of the answer being hateful?

I'll one up youR question by answering the FOUNDERS of the studios. The founders were originally owners of all the theater companies across the United States.

1st of the Hollywood Film Giants to Emerge is Paramount Pictures: Founded and managed by former Jewish theater owner Adolph Zuker in 1912. The company grew to power by playing hardball by having telling theaters to only play Paramount films.

What would become Universal Pictures was founded to combat Paramount Pictures monopoly by Carl Lämmle in 1912. Carl Laemmle was born on January 17, 1867, to Julius Baruch Laemmle and Rebekka Laemmle in the Jewish part of Laupheim in southwestern Germany.

William Fox found 20th Century Fox. Fox was born in Tolcsva, Hungary and originally named Vilmos Fuchs. His parents, Michael Fuchs and Hannah Fried, were both Hungarian Jews. The family immigrated to the United States when William was nine months old and settled in New York City, where they had twelve more children, of whom only six survived.

Louis B. Mayer founded Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios. Mayer was born possibly Lazar Meir to a Jewish family in Dymer inRussian Empire (now Ukraine).

Columbia Pictures was owned and dominated by Harry Cohn. Cohn was born to a working-class Jewish family in New York City.

Warner Bros was founded by Jack L. Warner. Jacob Warner (as he was named at birth) was born in London, Ontario, in 1892. His parents were Polish Jewish immigrants from Congress Poland (then part of Russian Empire), who spoke mainly Yiddish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who love knowledge from books. Here is a quote from the Encyclopedia Judaica

"Thus, all the large Hollywood companies, with exception of United Artists, were founded by and controlled by Jews".
PAGE 446

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is always a bigger picture..

I mean wilin out..

You can tell Nick out grew that shit...

And wanted to do something more productive with his life..

He still fucking Mariah

And he wasn't stupid with his money..

He can make a move like this at this point

Plus if he decides to go hard with his podcast...

Black radio stations trying to get a younger audience

Would be stupid as fuck not to broadcast his show...

Hellllooooo

Radio one....wake up!!!

Sheeeeet I'm about to tune into his podcast...

Shit I just subscribed

Just Watched an old episode of him on the karen hunter show...my respect for this brotha has increased

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

WTF! What anti-semetic remarks?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My issue is the weird way they try to flip it like our admiration is an insult.

This ain't Apu on the Simpsons.

This ain't even all Asians are good at math.

We say we admire you and your ability to maintain your religion ethnicity and community despite ORGANIZED national efforts to oppress and eradicate you

Ain't that what all the museums and movies for?

NEVER AGAIN?

wtf game you playing here? You got an entire race saying they admire and want to emulate your survival skills and your response is that's offensive?

The more and more i start to peel this back I'm seeing a real COORDINATED effort to...

You know what?

i better stop breaking this down, cause i may have to issue a 1000 word apology myself.

Shalom muthafukas
to play devil's advocate I would say that how its taken as offensive is because, in European history, Jews were always targeted primarily because of their business acumen and supposed greedy nature. Shakespeare created a character based on this...Shylock from the play The Merchant of Venice.
A Jewish merchant living in a Christian city, he comes across as greedy, jealous, and vengeful. Shylock is a Jew who lends money to his Christian rival Antonio, setting the security at a pound of Antonio's flesh. ... In the end – due to the efforts of Antonio's well-wisher, Portia – Shylock is charged with attempted murder of a Christian, carrying a possible death penalty, and Antonio is freed without punishment.

Crooked Jewish lawyers are called shylocks...it's where that comes from. That was like what...600 years ago?

In Nazi Germany, the Jews were especially targetted. Hitler blamed the Jews for everything that was wrong with the world. Germany was weak and in decline due to the 'Jewish influence'. According to Hitler, the Jews were after world dominance. And they would not hesitate to use all possible means, including capitalism. In this way, Hitler took advantage of the existing prejudice that linked the Jews to monetary power and financial gain.

And extreme rightwing groups in America are constantly referring to Jewish domination in media and law and conspiracies of control.

And attacks, pogroms and the holocaust was the result of that. So one could make a case that whenever anyone links Jews with control and domination of a thing it could echo bad sentiments from the past even if you didn't mean like that.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
False

We all know everything we are just not attuned.

With our akashic records..

Through our higher self..

Organized religion mind fucked most into thinking they need

A middle man

Between our lower and higher selves...

It's ok if you don't get it now

I didn't get it at first either.

I don't know everything because like everybody

You never stop learning

The minute you find out something

You realize there are fucking a kabillion more somethings to

Find out about...
I disagree, we will never know the full story of this thing called life, it's not for us to know.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I mean... Doesn't this prove the strangle hold the majority of the industries is under?

Of course, all these coincidences is conspiracy to some people who leave out looking at history and moments in time that explain the current day state of the system.

It is why I questioned some of those protests and the allowing of certain "history" to be taken down in terms of statues. The companies rectifying "history" such as Aunt Jemima for instance. What happened did they just KNOW about the racism of it now?

Of course not, just like they know they know what some things people have tried to out the higher ups about since a century ago with Henry Ford discovering their "script" which somehow got played out over the decades of the last 100 years.

Just like they tell people now is a time for a reset, but the masses gets distracted by stuff like this Nick Cannon stuff.

Control the narrative which is why every time someone like Nick Cannon or Stephen Jackson go off script they have some "elite" enlighten them and they get a public lynching so if anyone else finds "alternative facts" they know better not try to go against the "real history".

However, any learned person can find the info as I posted already in this thread.

As they say, if you want to hide something from the masses put it in a book. Those who know keep the keys to codes and let everyone else figure out the puzzle. Those who may figure out the puzzle then seem out of place and deemed crazy.

The script has been going on since the beginning of time.

Here's a prime example.

Sure everyone says MLK was the "softer" of the two between him and Malcolm, but AT THE TIME he was just as much a threat to deconstructing the American narrative and as seen as a trouble maker. Yet, now he is given a holiday and statue as if he was Christopher Columbus. The thing is though that all good he did it still doesn't change the bigger picture of those who Henry Ford tried to warn America about because they control the money and narrative with the biggest weapon that is mainstream media and the banks.

Then you got those who are used against the likes who might be just asking too many questions or creating alternative thought. They may not even realize it because they too fall in line although perpetuating a rebel "gangsta" image.

Nick Cannon's words may go over some head as him just having beef from beforehand, BUT he is speaking history. It is why MLK and Malcolm stopped the bickering against each other.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
1567.gif
:lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :suicide:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wade wimped out.

pdifljjlwz4zhtlw_1594891328.jpeg

Just showing you how the script is at work AGAIN same buzz words. Media jedi mind tricks and yes I'm in the same profession which is why I'm calling it out. Again what EXACTLY is anti-semetism? I ask this seriously because you will soon find out different people have different answers especially if they know history of tribes.

I want to know if ANYONE will show the hands of Jewish people in the late 1800's hand in slavery? Of course that is NEVER brought up. Why?

I ask this because instead of having a healthy debate on a public forum on some of the things Jackson and Cannon are saying, they are quick to squash it. Why?

Everything else in media is being discussed about such as reparations recently, police reform, rights for the LGBT, and so on. However THIS topic oh no it's hate speech get rid of it. Why not have healthy mainstream discussion which is the same mainstream founded by the people I posted earlier in the thread?

If Jackson and Cannon are COMPLETELY clueless and uneducated why not have a back and forth debate to quell the spreading of wrong info or education to help the masses? For some reason the biggest thing at stake which is also land on the other side of the planet and reparations in America are the two biggest no no discussions.

Take note that just a few weeks ago on MAINSTREAM TELEVISION you had a black man say this with NO repercussion. Burn down your cities (The Marxist BLM) and Jesus is black.

Media just left this guy be and he still getting interviews just recently.

You have to ask why the rules are different for Cannon and Jackson?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nick says the Black Community turned on him. You can't win with the internet. Better to just stay quiet.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/17/nick-cannon-cryptic-tweets-backlash-sellout-jewish-black-community/

Kareem Abdul jabber and Jemele Hill sure did.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nick says the Black Community turned on him. You can't win with the internet. Better to just stay quiet.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/17/nick-cannon-cryptic-tweets-backlash-sellout-jewish-black-community/

Nicholas must have forgotten to bookmark bgol

Cause we were put here supporting him HEAVY

they almost killed Dwayne Wade for backing him

Hell, Stephen A Smith tried to support Nick

Ok i think like 2 prominent black folk maybe went at him

But OVERWHELMINGLY he was VERY supported

I don't like Nick saying this at all especially after the second super apology

potentially Undermines damn near everything he done this fair

Nick this wasn't necessary

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Kareem Abdul jabber and Jemele Hill sure did.

These two clowns.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

I hope you bgol faithful gonna carry him with litterly 90% of his income gone.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Dude is panicking like a mofo. He acting like he can't make it without the support of the Jews. If they don't want to give him wild 'n' out back then create something similar with a different name. Dude spoke without a back up plan that's my only problem with him. Now the question is.... Is Nick a real mofo or was he just catering to Griff's show/audience.

These two clowns.

They exposed themselves. Kareem was surprising but I guess the way to tell a real mofo is to give him a chance to throw black man under the bus.

Last edited: