judge ordered the Beats By Dre mogul to pay Young nearly $300,000 per month

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dr. Dre's wife Nicole Young is pictured for the first time since divorce as she leaves attorney's office… after it's revealed they will split nearly $60M in real estate

• Nicole, 50, filed for divorce from Dr. Dre on Monday after 24 years of marriage
  • She spent three hours with lawyers on Thursday and was seen leaving an attorney's office in Los Angeles
  • The former couple will be negotiating how to split their assets as it's reported there was no prenuptial agreement when they married
  • Dre is worth a reported $800 million thanks to his music empire
  • There is also nearly $60 million of real estate on the table including their $50 million Brentwood estate
  • Dr. Dre - born Andre Romelle Young - and Nicole were married on May 25, 1996 and share two kids, daughter Truly, 19, and son Truice, 23
By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 12:16 EDT, 3 July 2020 | Updated: 13:48 EDT, 3 July 2020

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
30359134-8487897-Proceedings_Dr_Dre_s_wife_is_pictured_on_Thursday_leaving_an_att-m-37_1593792838863.jpg

30359400-8487897-image-a-46_1593793064712.jpg

30359408-8487897-Assets_The_former_couple_will_be_figuring_out_how_to_split_their-a-53_1593793489122.jpg
30359412-8487897-image-a-56_1593794584915.jpg

30360742-8487897-image-a-60_1593795911564.jpg

30360444-8487897-image-a-58_1593794895919.jpg

Simply_Black

International
International Member

DR. DREAnswers Wife's Divorce Petition ...REVEALS PRENUP

Dr. Dre just filed his answer to his wife’s divorce petition, and he revealed something she didn’t – there’s a prenup.

Dre’s wife, Nicole Young, filed for divorce on June 29, citing irreconcilable differences. She is asking for spousal support and a division of property.

Dre says in his answer, filed by Disso Queen Laura Wasser, that he’s fine paying Nicole spousal support but he says any distribution of property should be governed by their prenuptial agreement.

Nicole made no mention of a prenup in her petition ... and sources connected with her told TMZ there was no prenup. That is not the case.

As for the prenup ... Dre's estimated worth is $800 million.

There are no issues relating to child support or custody ... both their kids are adults.

Dre lists the date of separation as March 27, 2020 ... just weeks after the coronavirus lockdown began.

The couple married in 1996.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Using the word Asian or Hispanic are mere suitcase terms.
so in theory yes,since Hispanic can be black and Asian(South Indian) can also can have black skin.
That being said i think when we speak of black people we all are of what constitutes that.(context here)

based on the logic in this thread there are no biracial people,so long as youre not white and have a fraction of afro gene you are black...craziness.

let me ask you this,if a Chinese(traditional) and a European(traditional) have a baby.
is that baby Asian,Caucasian or bi-racial???
Brandon lee was white!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

DR. DREAnswers Wife's Divorce Petition ...REVEALS PRENUP

Dr. Dre just filed his answer to his wife’s divorce petition, and he revealed something she didn’t – there’s a prenup.

Dre’s wife, Nicole Young, filed for divorce on June 29, citing irreconcilable differences. She is asking for spousal support and a division of property.

Dre says in his answer, filed by Disso Queen Laura Wasser, that he’s fine paying Nicole spousal support but he says any distribution of property should be governed by their prenuptial agreement.

Nicole made no mention of a prenup in her petition ... and sources connected with her told TMZ there was no prenup. That is not the case.

As for the prenup ... Dre's estimated worth is $800 million.

There are no issues relating to child support or custody ... both their kids are adults.

Dre lists the date of separation as March 27, 2020 ... just weeks after the coronavirus lockdown began.

The couple married in 1996.
2ehzp4.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get your point, catch me up please.
MEANING HE WAS AT HIS PEAK IN THE 90s

U said 20 years ago he was ass

21 years ago he dropped his best album.

19 years ago u said he wasn’t on shit. But that was also when slim shady dropped his best album

1998-2000 was PEAK dr Dre by all means.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Socially and culturally,most definitely.

keep in mind.
bruce lee grandmother was a white english woman.
his mom was bi racial,white and chinese
then bruce lee himself had brandon with a white woman.
Lol@ brandon lee being accepted as a Kung fu master

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

4f775a75de664b36ac4f7556cb641a90_md.jpg

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Dr Dre's wife Nicole Young claims she signed a prenup in 1996 under 'pressure' but he tore it up years later so she is entitled to half of his $800M fortune
  • Dr Dre's wife Nicole claims in court documents she did sign a prenup in 1996
  • But the 50-year-old lawyer said that the 55-year-old rapper tore it up years later
  • She claims in the court documents that he shredded the prenup in front of her
  • The musician did so, she asserts, to prove his love for the attorney
  • And therefore the prenup should not be seen as valid in court
  • Nicole added that she is going to court because while she does not want the prenup enforced but Dr Dre does
  • If the court sees it her way, she may get half of his reported $800M fortune

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr Dre's wife Nicole Young claims she signed a prenup in 1996 under 'pressure' but he tore it up years later so she is entitled to half of his $800M fortune
  • But the 50-year-old lawyer said that the 55-year-old rapper tore it up years later
  • Nicole added that she is going to court because while she does not want the prenup enforced but Dr Dre does

Of course she’s gonna say it was under pressure, that’s what they all say!

In court, I would like her to explain to all of us why she thinks she deserves 400 million dollars.

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
So NOW she admits she DID sign a prenup and DID have an independent lawyer review it first. I wonder if she told her current lawyer how this little factoid slipped her memory before the original divorce filing.
:tut:

Of course she’s gonna say it was under pressure, that’s what they all say

Nicole says Dre is now worth $1 bil, and says before they tied the knot, "I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

Sources connected to Dre beg to differ, telling TMZ, he never expressed shame over the prenup and he never tore it up or said it was invalid. Our sources also say Nicole had her own lawyer and she had a clear choice on whether to sign or not.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So NOW she admits she DID sign a prenup and DID have an independent lawyer review it first. I wonder if she told her current lawyer how this little factoid slipped her memory before the original divorce filing.
:tut:

Nicole says Dre is now worth $1 bil, and says before they tied the knot, "I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

Sources connected to Dre beg to differ, telling TMZ, he never expressed shame over the prenup and he never tore it up or said it was invalid. Our sources also say Nicole had her own lawyer and she had a clear choice on whether to sign or not.

Umm of course she was “Pressured”! He said “If you don’t sign this we’re not getting married”!

So after two years of marriage he felt ashamed and tore up the prenup while singing “Rape me bitch if we get divorced”? :roflmao:

So when they got married he was worth millions, and she was worth two tits and a pussy and somehow now she thinks she should get 400 million?:confused:

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Umm of course she was “Pressured”! He said “If you don’t sign this we’re not getting married”!

So after two years of marriage he felt ashamed and tore up the prenup will singing “Rape me bitch if we get divorced”? :roflmao:

So when they got married he was worth millions, and she was worth two tits and a pussy and somehow now she thinks she should get 400 million?:confused:
She was pressured like how Easy E was “pressured” into giving Dr. Dre to death row.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her and her lawyers are claiming duress, which can sometimes invalidate prenup agreements.
However, there's no duress if she had her own lawyer review it before signing.
This bitch shouldn't get a dime now with all the lying she's doing.
First, she claimed there was no prenup now she finally admits there was one but that Dre tearing it up makes it somehow invalid. LOL
This bitch is delusional.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how did he tear it up?

aren't important documents like this locked in a safe in a lawyer's office and/or scanned into a computer?

AND she's a lawyer herself....this is bullshyt

either way....both of them will be fine.....
Damn, didn't know she was a lawyer herself.
So she knows what she's saying is bullshit and won't hold up in court.
She's just desperate at this point.

Hotlantan

BGOL Investor
AND she's a lawyer herself
That white girl is about as much of a real lawyer as Andre is a real doctor. :roflmao3:

Before marrying Dre, she was married to NBA player Sedale Threatt. Nicole, whose maiden name is Plotzker, married Sedale in 1992 and they were together for about three years before deciding to go their separate ways. The brunette beauty was still with Sedale when she met Dre, whose real name is Andre Young, and according to HipHopDX, Dre wrote her a letter in 1995 that read, “Hopefully you doing well and you realized you need to quit fucking with Sedale and come home to your doctor. I will take care of you baby girl.” They married the next year four months after her divorce.

and

It’s been reported that she worked as an attorney but there’s no proof of the claims. TMZ and other outlets have reported the alleged career but there doesn’t appear to be a record of her practicing law in the state of California and she isn’t listed on the State Bar of California’s website, according to Heavy. There’s also no knowledge of where or when she received a law degree.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Said it before and I'll say it again................

MOST preunup agreements are upheld in court. As they were originally written. No matter how they are challenged years later. She will get no more than what's in that contract unless Dre's feeling generous.....and he has no reason to be.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That white girl is about as much of a real lawyer as Andre is a real doctor. :roflmao3:

Before marrying Dre, she was married to NBA player Sedale Threatt. Nicole, whose maiden name is Plotzker, married Sedale in 1992 and they were together for about three years before deciding to go their separate ways. The brunette beauty was still with Sedale when she met Dre, whose real name is Andre Young, and according to HipHopDX, Dre wrote her a letter in 1995 that read, “Hopefully you doing well and you realized you need to quit fucking with Sedale and come home to your doctor. I will take care of you baby girl.” They married the next year four months after her divorce.

and

It’s been reported that she worked as an attorney but there’s no proof of the claims. TMZ and other outlets have reported the alleged career but there doesn’t appear to be a record of her practicing law in the state of California and she isn’t listed on the State Bar of California’s website, according to Heavy. There’s also no knowledge of where or when she received a law degree.

She probably went to law school and dropped out after the first year. LOL
She clearly didn't pay attention in her Contracts or Family Law courses.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Dre probably asked her to meet Zod so she told him if he tore it up he could.
:lol:

MF ripped up a meaningless copy.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
And I was just about to give her some credit. Thinking she knew about and would honor the prenup....

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Said it before and I'll say it again................

MOST preunup agreements are upheld in court. As they were originally written. No matter how they are challenged years later. She will get no more than what's in that contract unless Dre's feeling generous.....and he has no reason to be.
Also, something that he and his lawyer did that was very preemptive, was state that he was absolutely willing to provide her with generous spousal support. My attorney friend said they will end up settling for around 50 million, plus spousal support and attorney fees. Generally, attorney fees in a divorce settlement are about 33%. Depending on how it is negotiated, this could be separate from the cash payment received by the petitioner. Of course, the firm representing her will be happy with this.