judge ordered the Beats By Dre mogul to pay Young nearly $300,000 per month

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can not honestly believe that she deserves half of what he's earned? Unless she was a part of the deals and making the beats, there is no way she deserves 400 million.

Like Eddie Murphy once put it, it is all about perspective. Half is still half. If you only had one dollar to your name and you had to give someone 50 cent, you would be pissed.

The Dr. Dre of 202 is definitely not the same Dr. Dre of 1996. I am sure he could not even fathom earning a quarter of what he has til this point.

I hear you. Each situation is different. I agree with you half is half and its a lot of whatever. I also feel if she has been down with that fool for a quarter of a century she put in work. We don't know the dynamics of what's going on in that brothers life. Lets not get it twisted Dre aint no saint. Maybe this is part of what the universe feels he owes. Also agree with he is not the same person. Hopefully most of us mature as we get older. I'm not damn near a billionaire so WTF do I know?

Reactions: PJN

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a victory for Dre honestly. It’s not even $100mil over the next 25 years. He’s a billionaire. I’d broker a deal with her for a lump sum and keep it moving.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s a victory for Dre honestly. It’s not even $100mil over the next 25 years. He’s a billionaire. I’d broker a deal with her for a lump sum and keep it moving.
The prenup was for 3-4 million total. How the hell did she level up to 100 million.

Day_Carver

Support BGOL
Registered
The prenup was for 3-4 million total. How the hell did she level up to 100 million.
she got 3.5 million a year until she gets married or partners up or dies; so she would need to live for the next 29 years to get a 100 mill; and that would only be 10% or less of Dres wealth!! that mofo skated big time; but to answer your question, the state of Cali doesnt give a flying fuck about pre nups in certain situations.; so again Dre should be very happy about that outcome...

"you dont pay to fuck them, you pay for them to leave"

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was going to ask if you can prepay until I saw the conditions...until she partners up.
Prolly not beneficial for tax purposes anyway